1996 Heinritz 34
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- EUR 55,000 BTW betaald
Fast performance/cruiser well maintained
Truck Bootsbau Heiligenhafen (1996)
Hull: West System Epoxy glas laminate, red cedar core.
Deck: West System Epoxy glas laminate, foam core.
Keel: lead fin
Rudder: West System Epoxy carbon laminate foam core, carbon rudder stock
Coating: AWL-Grip Dark Blue / White, International Micron Extra antifouling (new 2008),
Interdeck non-slip on deck.
Contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Please don't hesitate to contact Bach Yachting International for further information!
Please contact Liesbeth Groeneveld at +31 320746046
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Breedte: 3.13 m
Maximum diepgang: 2.15 m
- Double bed aft, single bunk aft, single bunk forward (slatted beds)
- manual toilet Jabsco with tank (approx. 40l)
- navigation table
- Salon with large foldable table and sofa's on both sides
- Red upholstery
- sink (pump new 2008)
- flex. fresh water tank (approx. 50l)
- cooling box
- 2-flames Origo spirit stove
- storage in lockers and drawers
- Independent battery for engine
- 2 Gel batteries 80Ah (new 2008)
- 220V shore connection
- charger (2012 new)
- Navigation lights.
Deck and cockpit
- Teak on cockpit seats
- Tiller steering
- Cockpit bags
- Meisner winches (2 backstay self tailing, 2 fore sheet, 2 halyards)
- Pfeiffer & Harken equipment
- 2 x 5 stoppers
- Gebo windows / hatches
- John-Mast, 7/8th, 4 spreaders
- rod-stays (partially renewed 2009)
- fibre backstays
- Harken foresail furler for Genoa I and IV
- Carbon Spinnaker pole.
- Numerous lines, halyards, sheets, constantly renewed.
Jan-Sails, laminate cloth. All sails are regularly checked and maintained well.
- Main (2003 and 2013, 39 m2, Frederiksen mast sliders);
- Genua I (2003, 140%), Genua III (2003 (nearly new) and old, 110%), Genua IV (2017 100%).
- 2 Spi 77m2.
Electronics and Navigational Gear
- B&G network with wind (spd + dir), boat spd, sounder (2013 new), fluxgatecompass, 2 user displays in cockpit, 3 20/20 mast displays
- Furuno GPS integrated, I/O NMEA port
- Raymarine autopilot.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.