7/24/18 - PRICE JUST REDUCED FROM $33,000 --> $27,000
This is Hull #74
The Corsair 24 is the perfect weekend racer/cruiser. It's lightweight, and easily trailerable with minimal setup time. On the water performance is outstanding with speeds into the low to mid-teens easily attainable by the average sailor.
Builder: Corsair Marine
Designer: Ian Farrier
LOA: 24' 2" (7.3 m)
LWL: 23' 7" (7.2 m)
Beam (overall): 17' 11" (5.5 m)
Beam (folded): 8' 2" (2.5 m)
Max Draft (board down): 4' 6" (1.4 m)
Min Draft (board up): 1' 0" (0.3 m)
Mast Length: 32' 2" (9.81 m)
Bridge Clearance: 36' 0" (11 m)
Displacement: 1,690 lbs (816 kg)
Mainsail: 243 sq ft (23.35 sq m)
Jib: 122 sq ft (10.94 sq m)
Screacher: 243 sq ft (30.44 sq m)
Spinnaker: 570 sq ft (46.1 sq m)
1996 Honda 4-cycle 5HP outboard with 3 Gal fuel tank
Torqeedo Travel 1003 Long Shaft. The price with the Torqeedo will be $600 higher.
This boat has the grey interior carpet liner and complementary blue cushions in very good condition. The interior is clean.
The C24 Mk-II sleeps 2 in the main cabin and 2 in the v-berth.
The main cabin is easily converted to a full width double bunk using the custom double bunk insert. The cushions then neatly fill the area.
There is a porta-potti included with this boat.
There is no galley. For cruising simply bring along a portable camping stove, jugs of water, your choice of china, plastic or paper plates, a dishpan and you're ready to go.
• 70 AH 12V battery
• Battery switch
• Circuit breaker panel
• Solar panel (20W lightweight roll-up style, new in 2016)
• Charge controller
• LED navigation lights
• LED interior lights
• Combination deck/steaming light
• Nexus speed, depth, compass plus Garmin GPS mounted in a removable rotating pod on the pop-top. (There is a wind display but the wind sensor no longer works).
Mainsail, Jib & Spinnaker are from Vermont Sailing Partners
• Carbon Mainsail - 2015; GPL (Dimension-Polyant product that is carbon with white taffeta on one side); slugs (but it is always stored rolled up); 2 reef points.
• Hydra-net Radial Jiib - 2015, hank-on (always rolled up for storage).
• Airex Spinnaker - 2017 (a bit smaller than class-legal maximum, but really nice shape, and fast)
• Screacher - 1996, Smyth (little used) with a Schaefer 550 roller furler.
• Jib luff downhaul (adjusts from the cockpit)
• Rotating aluminum mast
• Aluminum bow sprit
• 2x Harken 16ST Self-tailing cabin-top jib winches
• 2x Harken 16 2 speed non self-tailing cockpit winches
• 4 Halyards (main, jib, screacher, spinnaker) [main recently replaced]
• Float hatches (they were originally an option on the 24 Mk-II)
• All 6 float inspection ports replaced with Anderson inspection ports
• Synthetic shrouds and forestay (dynex dux, forestay is 4 yrs old, cap shrouds are 5 yrs old)
• Mast diamond wires replaced 4 years ago (2014)
• Farrier F-22 rudder (lighter, faster, better control, and no corrosion problems, installed 5 years ago)
• Upgraded Ballinger mast pivot pin
• Upgraded Ballinger hound pivot
• Windward sheeting traveler car with 4:1 purchase
• Main and jib halyard clutches upgraded to Lewmar
• Coarse/fine purchase on mainsheet (5:1 coarse and 15:1 fine)
• Tackle system for tensioning the screecher halyard
• Barber haulers
• Pacific Trailer - single axle, galvanized steel, spare tire
• Working brakes, Low mileage
• Grey interior carpet liner
• Interior cushions are blue
• Blue Sunrise nets (14 yrs old but recoated every few years)
• Custom cabin table - can be used as main cabin double bunk extension
• Custom shelving for additional storage in main cabin
• Tiller extension (a short one)
• Masthead Windex
• Anchor - 4# Bruce with rode and chain, suitable only for racing and as a lunch hook
• Fire extinguisher
• VC-17m bottom paint
• Fenders and dock lines
• Folding transom ladder
• Toolbox and spares
• Barbecue mount (will fit a Magma, but the barbecue is not included)
• Electronic flare and day distress flag
• Winter cover
The Multihull Source, Inc. offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.