MISS LUND is a very well maintain Picnic Boat classic that boast a white Herreshoff varnished mahogany interior. Portside inboard facing seat w / navy-striped sunbrella cushions throughout.
Recent upgrades include teak decks, split operating side cabin windows, faux cabin planked headliner, underwater lights, teak swim platform, Air conditioning forward cabin, etc.
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Hinckley Yachts
Ontwerper: Bruce King
Lengte over alles: 36 ft 5 in
Breedte: 10 ft 0 in
Maximum diepgang: 1 ft 6 in
Waterverplaatsing: 11500 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 350 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 6LYM-STE
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Jet Drive
Motorvermogen: 350 HP
Kruissnelheid: 21 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 24 Knots
Aantal watertanks: (30 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (160 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (25 Gallons)
Aantal dubbele bedden: 1
Aantal toiletten: 1
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Off-White Gelcoat decks and house with molded in nonskid.
- Double Off-white boot top
- Red Bottom
Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid molded with vinylester resin. Stainless steel half round on solid fiberglass molded rub rail. Deck and cockpit are cored E-glass molded with vinylester resin and nonskid pattern.
- Solid fiberglass rub rail with half round stainless steel cap
- Stainless steel capped aft hull quarter splashguards
- Marlon ball-valve seacocks in thru-hull fittings
Swim platform: Heavy-duty oiled teak swim platform with stainless steel half-round and mounting brackets.stainless steel folding swim ladder
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails are port and starboard on house and pilothouse tops
- (4) Elliptical fixed ports in house sides
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern, and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleats
- Hinckley mast on cabintop
- Teak cockpit decks
- Varnished teak cockpit coamings
- Two-step teak boarding inboard ladder mounts either port or starboard
- Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors
- Three flush cockpit sole hatches
- Direct drainage scuppers
- Insulated cooler/fish locker in the aft deck with flush hatch and overboard drainage.
- Newly insulated sound-down engine box has a mesh cushion that matches the deck:
- Varnished teak, fold-down drink table is on the aft end
- Aft Settee - Forward-facing removable settee is cushioned bottom and back
- Teak Swim platform
- Varnished teak finished upper pilothouse forward and sides and on shelves outboard
- White soft insulated overhead for sound attenuation includes two halogen lights
- Operating side pilothouse windows offer great visibility - The two forward windows have heavy-duty, electric, self-parking wipers and freshwater washers.
- (2) Acrylic opening hatches overhead with screens.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Canvas cockpit cover (2017)
- Hatch and screen covers (2017)
Port side is an inboard-facing seat for three that has upholstered back and bottom:
- Additional inboard-aft wrap-around stainless steel footrest rail
- Beneath the seat inboard is a louvered teak access door to storage area beneath
Stamoid White aft-deck drop curtain with clear windows provides fully enclosed pilothouse area.
Forward, the lockable teak companionway door to the accommodations below is partially louvered for interior ventilation and has a removable, lockable top that can be used for reading charts or easily removed and stored below.
- Varnished helm captain’s chair (2017)
- Stainless steel footrest is mounted below helm
- Varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14" steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Engine controls and flush mounted gauges and instruments
- Joy stick with bow thruster control
- Top-opening locker outboard the helm seat with chart storage
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine Hybrid-touch Chart / AIS
- Raymarine HD Color Radar
- RaymarineVHF Radio
- Ritchie 5" compass
- AM/FM Stereo receiver - cabin
- (2) Stereo speakers - cabin
The Interior accommodations are entered from the pilothouse companionway down two steps into:
- Galley area starboard
- Head area to port
- Sleeping accommodations forward
- Air conditioning (shore only)
The Herreshoff-style interior is finished in Antique White Formica with varnished mahogany trim, including sheathing
- Varnished teak and holly cabin sole.
- All hatches have removable screens.
- (4) Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps throughout
- Steplight at galley/bottom of companionway steps
AM/FM Stereo receiver
Accupoint heater provides heat:
- Outlet ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse
- Corian Matterhorn countertop with stove and icebox set in.
- Force 10 stainless steel 2-burner stove (forward) with remote propane shut-off
- Stainless steel bowl sink with Grohe fixtures, sprayer and hot & cold pressure fresh water system
- Adler-Barbour 12-volt cold plate, fully insulated, self-draining icebox
- Pull-out under counter waste basket
- 110-volt outlet
- Two louvered door storage cabinet outboard.
- Pantry locker forward
- Galley has quick access to pilothouse
A solid mahogany door accesses the head located next aft from the hanging locker to starboard. The head includes:
- Vanity undermounted porcelain sink rests in a varnished mahogany countertop.
- Grohe faucet/hand shower provides hot and cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush electric marine head with electronic holding tank gauge
- Storage in mahogany-faced drawer and lockers above and outboard the countertop
- 110-volt outlet
- Forced ventilation
Sleeps two in V-berth Area forward:
- Custom insert with cushion forms a double berth
- Forward sealed forepeak stowage accessed through louvered door
- Plenty of stowage accessed under V-berth cushions
- Cedar-lined hanging locker just aft to starboard.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system.
12-volt DC electrical system:
- (2) 12-volt 4-D gel-cell batteries for a total of 360-amps
- Heavy-duty 1-2-both battery switch allows for emergency starting
- 80-amp alternator charges batteries
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system
- Shore power dockside - 50 ft x 30-amp electrical cable with 30-15 amp adapter
- 30-amp Guest battery charger/inverter
Bass 110-volt and 12-volt distribution panel with thermal magnetic breakers, digital voltmeter and digital ampmeter.
1996 Yanmar 6LYM-STE 350-hp FWC diesel engine with Hamilton 291 waterjet propulsion drive and Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission.
- Vetus 7" bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter with water separator
- Engine oil change pump
- "Water drop" muffler
- Custom installed Yanmar engine warmer
- Low oil pressure and high water temperature alarm
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Jet angle indicator gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- Sound-down, foam engine box insulation with double gaskets
- Exhaust blower in engine box
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt electric bilge pumps with float switches on cover
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- In-line 12-volt DC sump pump
- 6-gallon stainless hot water heater - heated by engine or by shore power
- Aluminum 25-gallon holding tank with overboard discharge
- Accupoint heater provides heat with outlet ducts in the main cabin, head, and pilothouse
ADDITIONAL UPGRADES/COMMENTS - 2017, Improvements
- Teak decks
- Split side pilot house window
- Electronic upgrades
- Air Conditioning forward cabin (shore only)
- Bilge and engine cleaned and painted
- New starter and alternator,
- Joy stick installed
- New faux wood headliners
- New pilothouse lighting
- Underwater lights
- New seat bases
- New captain’s chair
- New battery switches
- New cockpit cover
- New teak swim platform
- Solar battery charger
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*Deze prijs is gebaseerd op de huidige wisselkoers.