A STEAL AT $125,000.
Very rare and desirable Kevlacat 3500 Flybridge charter fishing boat.....
This vessel, with all its ancillary equipment, gives new meaning to the words “turn-key!” The Sea Wolf VI is one of the most sought after gulf-stream and deep sea fishing charters operating in the mid-Atlantic. The Sea Wolf was chartered twenty-three out of the thirty-one days during the month of July - a business success that any savvy entrepreneur would envy! And, it was on the water - what better way to spend a day at the office than fishing for a living!
If you are looking for a built-in recreational business with a repeat customer base, this hugely spacious, wide beamed, fully equipped, fast and sea-worthy Kevlacat 3500 is just the ticket. Few boats can compare with its economy (500 mile range), maneuverability, and performance even in the worst of conditions.
Equipped with a pair of Yanmar 370hp diesels, she cruises effortlessly between 26 -28 knots and has a maximum speed of 34 knots. She has proven herself to be a worthy offshore battlewagon, time after time. Her cockpit is spacious and oversized with marked stations to easily accommodate six fisherman – a feat many larger more conventional designed boats cannot achieve. A custom, 8-drawer tackle station is located to port and a 6-drawer, tool and tackle cabinet to starboard. A center station with cutting board is used for bait prep and rigging. Rupp outriggers w/spreaders and center rigger allow for bait presentation at various intervals. The cabin features two compartments – a forward compartment with opposing twin berths and first-aid station and a cabin/salon with table for six, settee for four, a Waeco deep freezer and integrated counter ice box. She features a covered hardtop flybridge with upper station controls and navigation center which includes a Garmin 3206, Garmin GPSMAP 4212, Garmin thru-hull digital depth finder, Northstar 952X GPS Navigator, Plastimo Offshore compass, ICOM M502 ship to shore radio (one below deck as well), satellite weather, Auto Pilot, high definition radar and a 406 MHZ GPS Digital EPIRB. Fifteen top-of-the-line Penn International rods and reels, numerous lures, hooks and tackle (for top water and bottom fishing) right down to a pair of 14-40 FUJINON stabilized binoculars are included in this tremendous fishing package. All that is left is for you to fill the on-deck ice chest with four -yellowfin tuna, one-wahoo, and four dolphin totaling 300 lbs. before you return to port!
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Sea Wolf VI
Romp type: Catamaran
Lengte over alles: 35 ft 0 in
Breedte: 10 ft 7 in
Maximum diepgang: 2 ft 5 in
Totaal vermogen: 740 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 370 HP
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 370 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 370 HP
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 370 HP
Kruissnelheid: 26 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 34 Knots
Aantal watertanks: 1 (25 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 4 (300 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: 1 (10 Gallons)
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 1
Aantal zitplaatsen: 14
Electrische bilge pomp - Total of 6
The Sea Wolf VI is a catamaran design featuring:
for superior stability and performance over more traditional monohull boats. She is
- hand laid up using mat, cloth and polyester resins reinforced with Kevlar;
the same high strength material used in numerous applications from racing tires to sails to body armor. This construction makes her an extremely rugged and durable vessel designed for one primary mission – charter fishing.
The foredeck features a fiberglass bow sprit with
- Lewmar/Pro-Fish windlass and anchor roller.
The anchor is a
- Fortress with 630 feet of rode (30’ chain and 600 feet of line). She also carries a reef anchor below deck with 230 combined feet of rope.
A high, welded aluminum bow rail rises from the mid-bow section and traverses both sides culminating in a
The foredeck is non-skid for increased on-deck traction.
The flybridge incorporates a:
- spray rail with windscreen,
- a hardtop with a fixed Plexiglas light panel for increased visibility and
- a semi-bridge enclosure for inclement weather.
A captain’s helm is center mounted with a storage box/lounge seat aft. An electronic navigation center surrounds the helm and is fully equipped with many of the latest upgrades in technology including:
Electronics consist of a:
- Garmin 3206,
- Garmin GPS MAP 4212,
- Furuno Fishfinder FCV-620,
- Garmin Digital thru-hull Fishfinder,
- Northstar 952X – GPS Navigator,
- Plastimo Compass Offshore 105,
- High definition digital radar, Icom Model IC-M502 VHF Marine Transceiver.
- A Kenwood Stereo system with 4-speakers (2 on flybrige and 2 in-cabin) adds unsurpassed quality for entertainment.
- Dual throttle and shift controls are within easy reach of the helm and a full set of gauges monitor all operating systems such as fuel, oil, temperature, speed, RPM’s etc.
The Sea Wolf also features:
- remote Auto Pilot with a bridge location and an on-deck (remote), as well as,
- windlass and spreader controls for Rupp double spreader outriggers.
The cockpit (or aft deck) is where the action is – literally! Designed to
- fish six “paying” customers easily,
the Sea Wolf is in a class of her own. Her oversized cockpit, which utilizes almost every inch of her beam, features numerous on-deck fishing amenities not found on traditional sport fishing charter boats.
- An eight-drawer custom tackle center for lures and hooks anchors the port side cabin bulkhead and a
- custom six-door tackle and tool center with slide-outs anchors the starboard side.
To the center of the cockpit is a
- bait/rigging station complete with pliers, knives, and various sinkers all of which is integrated above a
- 30-gallon bait well and fish box capable of holding 300 pounds of fish.
- A “fighting” chair, strategically positioned
- gunnel mounted rod holders,
- Fathom Master 600 down rigger stations and saltwater and
- freshwater washdowns add the finishing “fishing” touches.
- A cockpit entry head with shower features a Raritan, electric flush porcelain toilet and Whale sink.
The main cabin/salon is equipped with
- built-in cabinetry for storage and a
- countertop with an integrated ice box to starboard.
- A Waeco Freezer is mounted directly below.
Just aft of the counter is a
- starboard settee with ample storage for emergency equipment and
- rain gear.
To port, a
- dinette is equipped with a removable table that transitions to an additional bunk. The emergency
- 406 MHZ Digital EPIRB and another
- Icom Model IC-M502 VHF marine transceiver
is conveniently mounted in the salon.
- Overhead racks for rod and reel storage accommodate thirteen (13) Penn International rods and reels from saltwater rigs to bottom fishing rigs to spinning reels and sabiki rigs.
The forward cabin has:
- two 84” length bunks to either side with a six-drawer, first aid station/chest of drawers seperating the two.
An overhead deck hatch provides light, ventilation an on-deck access, if necessary.
Twin 2005 Yanmar diesel engines @ 370 HP each produce a top speed of 34 knots and an economical cruising speed of 26 to 28 knots.
- four 75 gallon fuel tanks (two independent systems @ 150 gallons each) for a total of 300 gallons with a range of 500 miles.
She boasts of an:
- ISO-Guard system to protect from electrolysis and a
- Tru-Charger 20 “Floater” battery charger.
- Domestic fresh water tank with 25 gallon capacity.
Safety Gear/Miscellaneous Equipment
- all required Coast Guard safety equipment (to meet or exceed requirements) i.e.
- Twelve (12) Type 1 Life Vests,
- Life Ring, EPIRB,
- Fire Extinguishers,
- reflector and
- complete first aid station.
- All Owner manuals and Captain log books.
- Miscellaneous spare boat and engine parts (raw water pump, fuel and oil filters, fan belts and bilge pumps).
- Scuba gear and dive tank.
- Complete array of tools and prop changing equipment as well as, a spare 4-blade prop.
- A variety of planners, saltwater fishing lures, teasers, sinkers, hooks, jigs and Trilene spool winder.
- Additional Penn International rods and/or reels.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.