SHE IS HERE … DON'T LET THIS SLIP THRU YOUR FINGERS !!!
Let "Sweet Escape" take you on a beautiful sunny day for a sail, wind in your hair, and check out new shores.
When Catalina Yachts introduced this model in the mid seventies no one knew the success that would later come. Inducted into the Sailboat Hall of Fame she soon became the world's most popular 30 footer.
"Sweet Escape" is immaculately taken care of … Powered by a Universal 23 hp, Wing keel with a self tending jib for ease of single handed sailing. She shows pride of ownership through and through.
Roger and Dinah Goodsell
Cell 510-710-6822 / 510-710-6823
1070 Marina Village Pkwy #101 A
Alameda, CA 94501
Jingle or drop me a line 24 / 7 … I look forward to showing you this boat .
Dinah Goodsell cell 510-710-6823 email@example.com
Please contact Dinah Goodsell at 510-710-6823
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Ontwerper: Frank Butler
Lengte over alles: 29 ft 11 in
Breedte: 10 ft 10 in
Lengte over water: 25 ft 0 in
Maximum diepgang: 3 ft 10 in
Waterverplaatsing: 10200 lbs
Ballast: 4200 lbs
Doorvaarhoogte: 45 ft 6 in
Sta hoogte: 6 ft 1 in
Totaal vermogen: 23 HP
Merk motor: Universal
Type motor: M-25XP
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 23 HP
Aantal watertanks: (44 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (18 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (20 Gallons)
Aantal toiletten: 1
The Catalina 30 MkIII has a wonderful classic layout and is very comfortable or family cruising. As you descend the companionway your first impression is that the boat is large, bright and airy. Catalina has used quality textures and finishes for a timeless appearance.
Forward is a private stateroom with a V-berth. Just aft to port, is the head with a sink and hand held shower. Opposite is a hanging locker . This yacht's layout has the optional dinette table hinged to the salon bulkhead which create an open living space when not in use. The dinette settee is to port with an additional settee to starboard. At the aft end of the salon there is a galley to port of companionway and a Nav table adjacent to starboard. A sizable double quarter berth is starboard and aft.
- Newish .. Interspring Mattress in V Berth
- Insignia flat-screen TV
- 6'1" head room
- 6' V Berth
- Stb settee … 6'5" length
- 1/4 aft berth …. 5'7 length and 5" wide
- Table lowered to convert to berth of 6'7" x 4'4"
- Head macerator has not been used for yrs.. may be frozen?
Full "U" shaped galley to port of companionway, ample storage with cabinets, bin, and the "Cloud" dish rack. Working counter space, awesome ! Great for preparing that meal underway or on the hook.
- Adler Barbour Refrigeration
- Princess Hillerrange 2 burner LPG stove and gimbaled oven
- Deep double SS sink
- Pressure Hot / Cold water
- 6 gal Hot Water heater ( driven by shore power or engine)
Electronics and Electrical
Nav Station sits starboard of companionway with 12v / 110 panel at your finger tips.
- 20 Amp charger
- NEW 2020 (2) GP27 AGM batteries
- 50' 30amp shore power cord
- Raymarine Autohelm Knot - Depth Tridata
- Autohelm Windspeed/point
- ST4000 Autopilot
- Windex (top of mast)
- VHF radio
Universal M-25XP 23 hp 3cyl FWC
- approx. 615 hrs
- 3 blade 13" RH 11" prop
FULL ENGINE SERVICED by Chucks Marine Feb. 2020
Rigging and Sail
- Single spreader, sloop rigged with most lines leading aft to cockpit
- Shrouds mounted "in board" for safety and ease of moving fore and aft
- Split back stay
- Roller furling head system
- Self tacking jib system set up on fore deck (available for ease of sail)
- Garhauer genoa lead cars on recessed tracks
- Garhauer Main sheet 5:1 purchase
- Soft 5:1 boom vang
- Garhauer traveller
- (2) Lewmar #40 ST Primaries
- (2) Lewmar #16 ST Cabin top winches
- Garhauer sheet stoppers and rope clutches
- 2017 Doyle full batten Stack Pack Main
- 90% Self Tending jib
- 125% Furling jib
Hull and Deck
- Hand laid fiberglass hull
- LEAD Wing keel attached with Stainless Steel bolts
- Spade rudder
- Double high SS bow pulpit
- Single bow roller
- Rocna 10 (22 lbs) anchor with chain & rode
- Double high life lines with boarding gates port and starboard
- Diamond patterned non-skid deck for safety
- Stainless steel hand rails along cabin top … comfort and safety
- Double high stern pulpit with built in "margarita" seats
- "T" shaped cockpit
- Walk-through transom with swim step and drop down boarding ladder
- 7 opening ports
- Bow and stern mooring cleats
- Edson pedestal w/ temp-volt-fuel gauge
- Wheel steering
- Custom Companionway doors
- NEW March 2020 DODGER
- 2019 BOTTOM PAINT
- 2019 HULL WAXED
Designed as a "more for less" cruiser or racer, the Catalina 30 MkIII combines innovation in design with wide beam, ample accommodations, and a shallow draft. The perfect small cruiser with all the comforts of a much larger boat. Well-built and designed for fun, forgiving, and fast sailing. More boat … more fun … less money !
Let's not loose the BIG Picture ! You are joining the Catalina family with a HUGH support team … The Catalina 30 was introduced in 1972 and in 1986 she took on the "T" shape cockpit feature, making her the MkII . Then in 1990 the MKIII was released with a redesigned cockpit, open transom with boarding and swim platform, updated galley and a new look to her cabin top windows. One of the most successful keel bolt designs ever designed … with 6,430 built !
This vintage Catalina 30 MkIII is a rare find available in the used market. She shows attention to detail and appears to have been maintained by a knowledgeable owner.
Don't miss "Sweet Escape" .. give us a call today to set up an appointment .
Excluded from sale of vessel
- Owners private tools
- Owners suspenders
- Staging / Decorations
Excluded from sale of vessel
- Sellers private tools / suspenders / personal belongs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.