RECENT PRICE DROP - SELLER MOTIVATED!
Fantastic Beneteau 351 with nice upgrades!
The Beneteau Oceanis 351 is a pleasure to sail and easy to short hand. The 351 was awarded boat of the year for it's plentiful cruising attributes, nice family friendly layout and performance under sail. This era of Beneteaus were constructed of solid fiberglass hulls, a rarity in today's production boats. And with a European contemporary design it's a timeless yacht that still looks current in today's market.
Always Something has been well maintained by it's two former owners and is looking for the next couple or cruising family to take the helm.
Some of her many features/upgrades are:
- In-mast furling
- Stern rail seating behind helm
- Walk-thru stern
- Sugar scoop swim platform with shower
- New furling main (2011)
- Low hour Volvo and new transmission, repowered with only 1600 hours
- Shoal optimized bulb wing keel
Call to arrange a viewing or for more information
c: 912 506 0869
The Oceanis 351 has an inviting layout with large salon, two cabins and one enclosed head. There is a 16k BTU Cruisair SX16 reverse cycle A/C for comfort at the dock.
Upon descending the companionway stairs, a spacious and well thought out Galley is to port.
To starboard is a fully enclosed head with sink, head and hot/cold water shower. The shower has it's own dedicated bilge pump and sump. The Jabsco head was replaced in 2008. All y-valves and thru hulls for plumping are located in the head under sink. Twin mirrored cabinets are provided for ample storage.
Moving all the way forward is a large double V-berth with dual hanging lockers, ample drawers and shelf storage along the port and starboard walls.
Numerous opening ports and two hatches provide plenty of ventilation and light. There are numerous reading lights (12v) and a red 'night vision' light at Nav station.
The entire interior is fitted out in deep rich Teak and Mahogany trim and is in excellent condition.
All the way starboard aft is the entrance to the aft cabin which features a large double bed, handing locker and ample drawers. This also has shelving and makes a great second cabin or ample storage space.
Galley is immediately to port after descending the companion way steps. It's a nice sized right angle designed galley with deep reach-in fridge and ample counter space and is open planned to the salon.
- Double Stainless Steel sink
- Hot and Cold pressurized water
- Cold water filter installed under sink
- Foot pump for sea water to sink
- Fridgeboat Marine refrigeration
- 6 gallon water heater, 110v and engine loop
- 3 burner propane stove and oven
- Goten systems propane cut off switch at Nav station with dedicated propane locker in cockpit
- GE turntable microwave oven with custom galley mount
- Custom spice rack for 12 spices
- Custom wine glass rack
- Garbage bin under sink
- Ample storage for dishes, glassware, flatware and kitchen utensils
All electronics are in working order and provide everything you need for safe, comfortable cruising:
- Garmin 740s Chartplotter
- Auto-helm wind monitor
- Raymarine depth - only 1 year old
- Raymarine wheel autopilot and head unit at helm.
- Furuno radar - mounted mid-mast
- 12 volt system
- Heart Interface Freedom Charger/Inverter 2000w
- Xantrex battery monitor with battery management system
- House battery bank - 3 lead acid batteries, only 1 year old
- Dedicated engine start battery
- Spare engine driven alternator - 60 amp, only 1 year old
- 110v shore power cable with 50 to 30 amp adapter
- CO2 monitor with loud alarm
- Separate AC/DC panels at Nav station
The Oceanis 351 really shines with many great features for a 35' boat that make it a comfortable cruiser.
- Walk-thru transom
- Sugar scoop swim platform
- Fresh water shower at swim platform
- Comfortable helmsman's chair with cover
- Plastimo compass
- Reliable Gior manual windlass
- Bruce type anchor, 33lb with 40 foot 5/16 chain and 175 rode
- Stern anchor roller on aft port side
- High-tensile strength storm anchor
- LifeSling overboard rescue system
- Echomaster radar reflector
- Vinyl coated lifelines
- Green dodger and bimini with connector for full coverage, includes two overhead windows
- Custom Helm canvas for protection of helm and wheel. Matching covers for winches, helm seat, teak handrails and teak cockpit seat covers
- Isinglass windows in dodger and bimini replaced in 2006
- Whitlock Constellation steering system - with replacement cable for backup
- Elk-hide wheel cover for 42' destroyer type wheel
- Spacious cockpit table with integrated cooler and cupholders
- Custom cockpit cushions
- 3 blade prop new in 2008 - spare on board
- Emergency tiller
- Propane tank with dedicated locker aft
- Cutlass bearing - new in 2017
- 2 lewmar 44 self tailing winches in cockpit
- Fenders, dock lines and ample spare cordage
- Separate travelling dock lines with extra cordage
- Separate travelling fenders
- Plastic day maker for anchoring
- Keel bolts replaced in 2005
- Oversize whisker pole with mast pad-eye
- pad-eye for safety harness in cockpit
- Two safety harnesses
- Fore hatch wind scoop with all lines and attachments
- Screen for all opening hatches and ports
- Deep, large cockpit lazarettes in cockpit
- Manual bilge pump in cockpit
- Stainless Steel propane bbq grill
The engine and components on Always Something have been professionally maintained by Yacht Services in Hilton Head ensuring up to date preventative maintenance. Also, boat was re-powered from a Perkins to a Volvo in 2001 and has low hours.
- 28HP, 3 cylinder Volvo MD 2030 with new new transmission: only 1,644 hours
- Engine water temp gauge (new 2005)
- Spare engine mounts on board
- In line fuel pump installed to assist with quick bleeding of engine
- Alternator replaced in 2017
- Cutlass bearing replaced in 2017
IJPE : 522.25 sq ft
I : 43.25 ft
J : 12.33 ft
P : 37.17 ft
E : 13.75 ft
Working Sail Area : 526.00 sq ft