1992 Windship Bill Tripp 32m Cutter Rigged Sloop
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Antibes, Frankrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- EUR 1,500,000 BTW betaald
Good looking Bill Tripp 32m with a powerful rig plan and stunning 4-cabin interior from the legendary Donald Starkey. Composite construction, she was built at CINDERELLA II. Massive nautical makeover in 2012 in the UK, she also comes with a fantastic pilothouse and lovely flush decks. Practical twin wheeled aft cockpit and spacious guest cockpit. Great accommodation for the crew aft with crew mess and commercial galley. Perfect with blue, white or azure waters.
For more information on this vessel, please contact Sue Grant at our Lymington office on the numbers below.
Please contact Sue Grant at +44 (0)1590 679222
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Ontwerper: Bill Tripp; Donald Starkey
Lengte over alles: 104 ft 0 in
Breedte: 23 ft 7 in
Lengte over water: 87 ft 3 in
Minimum diepgang: 11 ft 6 in
Waterverplaatsing: 98000 kg
Totaal vermogen: 325 HP
Merk motor: Lugger
Type motor: L6125A
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 325 HP
Aantal enkele bedden: 13
Aantal toiletten: 6
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Composite, epoxy/biaxial E glass & kevlar with PVC foam core hull. White.
- Composite, epoxy/biaxial E glass with PVC foam core superstructure. White.
- Composite, epoxy/biaxial E glass with PVC foam core + teak deck. White & teak.
- Two separated cockpits: centre cockpit for the guest with dining tables; aft cockpit for the crew with the 2 helms, most winches and sails controls.
Keel & Rudder:
- External lead ballast stainless bolted to the GRP keel well.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 325 HP LUGGER L6125A - 6 cylinders – turbo charged & aftercooled.
- Twin Disc MG 5111A gearbox.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 6,981 hrs (November 2019).
- Her top speed is 12.5 knots.
- She boast a maximum cruising range of 1,900 NM at 9 knots.
- 35 L/H consumption @ cruising speed.
Propulsion & Steering:
- 50 Hp RICHFIELD 400 RA retractable thruster driven PTO on 27 Kw Generator.
- HUNDESTED VP5 FR-HY pitch control system.
- Wheel steering cable system controlled by 2 helms in aft cockpit.
- 240v only and has both 12v and 24v systems on-board. Single phase.
- She has a Victron inverter.
- For service and for engine & generator start.
- 2 Banks of exide gel ES2400 12V 210ah batteries.
- Each bank is 10 batteries coupled to deliver 24V with 1,050 Ah capacity for auxiliary circuits.
- 2 x 229 Ah VETUS AGM batteries in 1 bank giving 24V at 1,500CCA for engine start.
- 2 x 140 Ah VETUS AGM 12 V batteries in 2 banks for both generators start.
- 2 x 210 Ah exide gel ES2400 12V batteries giving 24V to power navcoms in emergency.
- MASTERVOLT battery chargers.
- The main engine alternator was factory supplied, built in.
- The alternators on the generators are factory supplied, built in.
- 27 Kw KOHLER 220/240V & 17 Kw KOHLER 220/240V.
- 27 Kw generator driven PTO for bow Thruster & windlass.
- Generator Hours: (November 2019) 27 Kw: 4,645 hrs; 17 Kw: 3,154 hrs.
- 2 x 60 Amp shore connections fore and aft.
- Converter: from 110V to 220/240V. 50 Hz.
- Inverter: Victron 5,000 W.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- 2 x SIGMA MARINE boilers.
- 5,000 L per day – HEM 20 watermaker.
- Electrical pump driven bilge systems.
- 7,274 L (1,600 gallons) in 4 tanks.
- ALFA LAVAL fuel separator.
- Standard inline fuel filters.
- 3,785 L (833 gallons) in 2 tanks.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Black and greywater tanks installed.
- B&G instruments.
- B&G sounder.
- Self-steering SIMRAD hydraulic pump driven system.
- AIS: transmitter only.
- Fleet Broadband satcom.
- B&G GPS.
- B&G Z12 integrated chart plotter system.
- B&G radar.
- Satcom: Fleet Broadband.
- VHF radio: SIMRAD VHF with DSC in pilot house & aft cockpit with repeater in crew mess.
- Iridium: Handheld set.
- GAGGENAU oven & hob.
- NEF Dishwasher.
- WHIRLPOOL fridge/ freezer.
- NEF Freezer.
- NEF Microwave.
- Air extractor.
- 2 wine coolers.
- Ice maker machine.
Heating & Ventilation:
- CRUISER – reverse cycle air conditioning.
- 2 x CRUISAIR Compressors with 12 air handlers around the boat.
- Sound system.
- 42” TV with SONY PlayStation & DVD.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Owner: Large double with en suite shower and bath.
- Guests: 3 double cabins all with on suite bathroom.
- Crew: 3 crew cabins; 1 Captain (double) with en suite.
- Double cabin & single cabin shared heads and shower.
Description of layout:
- 360° vision all around.
- Table and sofa on port side and chart table on starboard side.
- In the deckhouse and another one in the captain’s cabin.
- Very spacious and luminous with a saloon on port side and the dining area on starboard side with a table for up to 8 guests.
- Guests:4 double cabins all with en suite bathroom.
- Crew: 3 cabins for up to 5 crew sharing 2 bathrooms.
- Aft of the saloon with a huge space and particularly well fitted.
- There is a clever gambled centre island stove & storage.
- 3 crew cabins; 1 captain (double) with on suite bathroom.
- Double cabin & single cabin with shared heads and shower.
- Crew mess.
- Access to the engine room.
- Separate entrance from the aft cockpit.
- SPARCRAFT carbon mast stepped onto shimming plates & using 2 removeable mast jacks.
- SPARCRAFT carbon moulded boom which contains the stowed/flaked mainsail.
- Rod rigging standing rigging.
- Spectra running rigging.
- SPARCRAFT headsail furling system is hydraulically driven.
- Adjusters: backstay adjuster; boom vang; mainsail clew outhaul.
- Baby stay.
- BARIENT hydraulic winches.
- All Dacron INCIDENCES sails from 2016.
- Slab reefing main sail.
- Furling headsail on RECKMAN furler.
- Hank on staysail.
- Sail Area: upwind: 535 m²; downwind: 1,110 m².
- BARIENT 24V twin pump system powering winches, deck equipment & headsail furling system.
- 2 NAVTEC manually operated hydraulic pumps for trimming the rig & tensioning the halyards.
- 24V pump dedicated to SIMRAD auto pilot.
- Aft garage door on hydraulic rams.
- Manual passerelle stowed in lazarette.
- Metal drop in boarding ladder.
- Washboard and key.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- MAXWELL 5000 windlass.
- Heavy main anchor with 115 m of 15 mm chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
Tender, Outboard & Watersports:
- Spinnaker halyard hoisted deck stowed tender.
- 2 x Inflatable paddle boards.
- Wake board & Skis.
- NOVURANIA 400 DL Tender with 50 HP YAMAHA outboard engine on foredeck.
- 2 Tender whips.
- Diving equipment.
- Diving bottles and scuba equipment.
- Water sports equipment.
- Jon Buoy.
- 3 watertight bulkheads.
- Life jackets.
- 2 life rafts.
- Bilge alarm.
- Fire buoy fire suppression system (engine room).
- Sea water fire pump.
- Fire alarm.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.