1992 Gemini 3200
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
Price just reduced
- één / diesel
- Emsworth, Hampshire, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- £ 42,000 BTW betaald (EUR 48,357)
A rare opportunity to acquire a Gemini 3200 designed by Tony Smith & built by Performance Cruising. Centreboards that allow the boat to tucked up to a beach or anchored in small coves. A 14 ft beam means the boat can be navigate small creeks and safely up a beach. Hauled out of the water with a standard size travel lift and kept in a standard size slip.
Built in 1992 this is the only Gemini 3200 in Europe. Sailed in the North Sea by her first owners, who then shipped her to Athens. Her 2nd owners then sailed her in the Eastern Mediterranean for a year. Her current owners purchased in her in 2002 and had several holidays based in Poros. Sailed to Poole via Italy and the French canals. Since then, she has cruised the English Channel, France and the Channel Islands.
Mark Jarvis, Yacht Sales MULTIHULL WORLD LTD, Thornham Marina, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10 8DD, UK Phone: (+44) 1243 377 333 Email: email@example.com
Our Ref 13651
Please contact Mark Jarvis at +44 (0)1243 377 333
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Performance Cruising
Ontwerper: Tony Smith
Breedte: 4.30 m
Maximum diepgang: 1.70 m
Totaal vermogen: 15 HP
Merk motor: Yamaha
Type motor: FT9.9 DEPX
Type motor: Buitenboordmotor 4takt
Motorvermogen: 15 HP
Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail - Good Condition 1992
- Genoa - Profurl Furling Gear Good Condition 1992
- Cruising Chute - Quay Sails Good Condition 2007
- Aluminium Mast with Mast Step
- Bermudian Rig
- Saltainer in Boom Furling
- Standing Rigging 2003
- Running Rigging Various all rigging in good condition
- Compass Suunto 1992
- Log/Speed Autohelm 1992
- Depth Autohelm 1992
- Autopilot + Handheld Raymarine ST4000 2004
- GPS + Plotter Garmin 152 Yeoman Plotter 2004
- Radar Raytheon SL72
- VHF ICOM M59
- Navigation Lights
- NASA Navtex
- AIS Navtex
- 2 x Batteries 75AH 2005
- Shore Power
- Wind Generator Aerogen 3
- 2 x Solar Panels 50W
- Life Jackets
- Life Sling
- Radar Reflector
- Jabsco Marine Head
- Pressurised Water
- Freshwater Capacity 250l
- Fridge Electrolux RM4213
- Hot & Oven Pacific
- Gas Heater - installed not connected Trumatic 4000
- Radio/CD JVC
- Also supplied is a workshop engine stand
- Yamaha service manual and a full set of parts lists
Dinghy and Ground Tackle
- Avon Redcrest Dinghy + Oars
- S/S Outboard Bracket
- Yamaha Malta Outboard
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass
- Bruce 10Kg Anchor
- 20m Chain + 50m Rope
- Large (5'6) double bed in forecabin.
- 2 x 4' doubles in rear cabins.
- Large heads compartment and a fitted galley.
- This engine has been fitted with a 15 HP carburettor
- Also fitted with steering friction, enabling it to be locked in position.
- Also a recoil starter which is independent of the boat batteries.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.