1990 J Boats J/39
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
Priced to sell!
- één / diesel
- Westerly, RI
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 20,000 (EUR 17,052)
Owner wants boat sold and has reduced the price significantly to make it happen. Boat needs work but at this price it is well worth this asking price...
Fast boat successfully raced in the Watch Hill, Rhode Island area. One owner boat.
Please see FULL SPECS for additional information and photographs. Inquiries invited.
Please contact Brigid Rooney Hall, CPYB at (401) 596 8815
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: J Boats
Ontwerper: Rod Johnstone
Lengte over alles: 39 ft 5 in
Breedte: 12 ft 5 in
Lengte over water: 32 ft 5 in
Maximum diepgang: 7 ft 5 in
Waterverplaatsing: 12900 lbs
Ballast: 5900 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 28 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar 3 Cylinder
Motorvermogen: 28 HP
Aantal watertanks: (25 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (25 Gallons)
Length Overall: 39.5'
Length at Waterline: 32.5'
Max Draft: 7.5'
Cabin offers teak and holly sole with master cabin forward, head with shower just aft on the port side. Main salon offers settees that pull out into singles with drop down singles above - large folding dinette with ample storage areas. "J" galley on portside is divided by the companionway and chart/nav. station on the starboardside. Aft of the galley and nav. station are two quarter berths.
Custom Ockam Instrument System including:
- Central Processor Unit (C.P.U.) - the heart of the Ockam system which gathers information from all interfaces and controllers, calculates most of the outputs and sends data to the displays. Included in the C.P.U. is a clock and calendar running on an internal battery which provides various timing functions to the system.
- Boatspeed interface including boatspeed, trip log, permanent log, distance lost boatspeed, CAL Boatspeed master, CAL Boatspeed Offset, CAL Leeway
- Masthead Interface
- Compass Interface
- Polar Performance Module
- Canvas Card Holder
- Display Vertical Pod
- Signet Boatspeed Paddlewheel Assembly
- Ritchie Electonic Compass
- Datamarine s400DL Depth Unit
- Velocity Prediction Analysis & Chip for Polar Wire
All North Sails - original to the boat:
- (2) Mains (dacron & kevlar)
- 105% Dacron Jib by Quantum (in like-new condtion - 2 years old)
- #4 Jib (storm sail used once)
- #3 Jib
- Heavy and light #1 Jibs
- (2) Spinakers (.6 ounce & .5 ounce)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.