1989 Shuttleworth 35
Emsworth, Hampshire, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
Price just reduced
- Emsworth, Hampshire, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- £ 59,950 BTW betaald (EUR 66,765)
A highly respected racer/cruiser from the drawing board of the legendary John Shuttleworth, with a host of Scottish racing trophies to her name. She is now converted for serious ocean cruising. All major sail handling can be done from the large self draining cockpit. Fast, closewinded and responsive, she is a joy to sail, while her internal accommodation is unbelievably spacious and practical. Well equipped and with up to ten internal berths she offers exceptional value for money.
Mark Jarvis, Yacht Sales MULTIHULL WORLD LTD, Thornham Marina, Emsworth, Hampshire, PO10 8DD, UK Phone: (+44) 1243 377 333 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Ref 13728
Please contact Mark Jarvis at +44 (0)1243 377 333
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Kiel: Andere kiel
Sails and Rigging
- Main Saturn Sails 53 sq.m Laminate Good Condition
- Genoa Saturn Sails 27 sq.m Laminate Good Condition
- Spinnaker Large Fair Condition
- Three Spreader Cutter Rig
- 5' Bow Prodder
- Profurl Roller Reefing for Genoa
- Full Width Radial Mainsail Track
- Wind Speed/Direction - TackTick Raymarine 2015
- Log/Depth - TackTick Raymarine 2015
- GPS Chartplotter - Navico Updated charts
- Autopilot - Autohelm 3000
- LED Navigation Lights
- Helm Steering Compass - Plastimo Olympic 135
- 2 x Engine and House Batteries 105 A 2016
- 2 x Solar Panels 120W each 2017
- Dan Buoy
- Emergency Steps - Plastimo 2015
- Firdell Blipper
- Horseshoe Life Ring
- Floating Line
- LED Floating Flash Light 2015
- Fire Blanket
- 2 Burner Hob
- S/S Oven
- Fridge 45l - Waeco 45l Compressor 2015
- 4 x Winches - Andersen 28st
- 2 x Winches - Andersen 46st
- Large S/S Sink in Galley
- Salt & Freshwater Manual Pump/Taps
- 2 x 100l Freshwater Tanks
- Rocna Anchor
- 30' chain and 40m warp
- Fortress FX23 Anchor
- 40m warp.
- Spacious accommodation in the hulls.
- Standing headroom, ample storage and up to ten berths, three of which are good doubles.
- Large, airy saloon,/dining area, galley and huge heads compartment.
- Pleasant accommodation with good storage space throughout.
- Galley and saloon to starboard side and heads to port quarter.
- Bunks and daggerboard case forward to portside.
- Lightweight folding WeatherMax (fabric) bridgedeck cuddy protects at sea and provides a deck saloon area too.
- 2015 Tohatsu with U/l shaft
- Four blade prop adjusted for displacement
- Electric start and tilt/trim from helm position
- Serviced May 2017.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.