PRELIMINARY VESSEL DETAILS
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, dark blue sheer and boot stripes, blue bottom.
- Hull is fiberglass with partial balsa coring.
- 2016 the hull topsides were Awlgripped by Clark Marine.
- Solid fiberglass keel with encapsulated lead ballast.
- Solid fiberglass rudder with S/S web frame.
- Off white fiberglass with balsa core decks with original non-skid.
- Hull and decks are joined on inward flange and are securely bolted together via aluminum toerail.
- 2018 teak bowsprit replaced with double rollers.
- Two electric 12V Lewmar anchor windlasses for each anchor roller.
- Bomar deck hatches; opening portlights.
- PVC hull rubrails.
- Teak grabrails.
- Self-bailing cockpit with scuppers.
- Edson pedestal wheel with elkhide covering, and pedestal cover.
- Cockpit Dodger.
- Double lifelines, double S/S gates; S/S stanchions.
Fuel: 30 gallons in aluminum tank.
Water: 60 gallons in two poly tanks.
Holding: 30 gallons in one poly tank under dinette.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- 2015 new Beta 30 hp diesel, 3 cylinder, FWC.
- Hurth V-drive transmission – 2.0:1 reduction gear.
- Beta gauge panel.
- Centec water lift muffler.
- 2017 1” S/S shaft; 2018 13” Max 3 bladed propeller.
- 2016 Webasto diesel cabin heater.
- Cruising speed: 6-7 knots @ 2700 RPM.
- Maximum speed: 8 knots @ 3600 RPM.
- 12V & 110V AC-DC electrical panels.
- 2020 batteries will be supplied; combiner switch.
- 100 amp Balmar alternator.
- True Charge 20 amp battery charger.
- 30 amp shore power with shore cord.
- 1000w West Marine inverter.
- 6 gallon hot water heater via engine or 110V.
- 2 Lewmar #22 S.T. & #17 S.T. winches.
- Schaefer mainsheet traveler.
- For four in a lovely, varnished teak interior with teak and holly sole.
- Offset double berth to port with new 2017 custom made mattresses and new topper.
- All berth cushions were reupholstered in microfiber “leather” colored fabric.
- Opposite the forward berth was a hanging locker and some storage lockers.
- Next aft in the main salon is the galley, forward to port. This includes a Force 10 LPG stove and oven, a 2016 refrigerator, S/S sink with hot an cold pressure water.
- There are numerous lockers and bins.
- To starboard is an enclosed head with a Raritan W.C., a shower and sink.
- Next aft to port is a settee with aft-facing Nav station. To starboard is an L-shaped dinette and table which forms a double berth.
- 2016 Webasto diesel heater keeps the cabin warm.
- 2019 Standard Horizon VHF with Ram mic at the helm station.
- Garmin 4210 Radar, GPS plotter, at helm.
- Garmin GM10 depthsounder, wind and temp.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot.
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
- Jensen stereo.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- Rigged as a “Catboat” Sloop.
- Free standing anodized aluminum mast.
- Aluminum wishbone boom.
- Rugged aluminum mast, step mounted in forward bilge area.
- No shrouds and no chainplates.
- 2016 partially-battened mainsail and sail sack by Doyle.
- Rule 2000 GPH bilge pump.
- 2-10 lb aluminum LPG tanks.
- Life ring, life jackets, flares.
- Fire extinguishers, boathook, bell.
- 25 lb CQR Plow anchor and 33 lb Bruce anchor with 200’ 3/8” chain and 300’ nylon rode with 30’ chain lead.
- 2013 white with blue piping cockpit cushions.
- Galley gear to included pots and pans.
- Cockpit teak table.
- Port and starboard Garhauer deck organizers.
COMMENTS: WISHBONE is an above average, well maintained Nonsuch 30 Ultra which has had the same owners since 2013. Under their ownership, they have installed a new Beta 30 hp diesel, new Max prop and shaft for better performance, new Garmin electronics, a new mainsail, new Awlgripped topsides, new batteries, new interior mattress, cockpit and berth cushions, new bowsprit, new refrigeration, new dinghy and outboard, and new windlasses. One would be hard pressed to find a better equipped Nonsuch 30 Ultra than WISHBONE. She has been priced aggressively for a prompt sale. Thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.