- Solid fiberglass hull; white hull.
- Teak over fiberglass decks.
- Teak exterior trim including handrails, caprails, swim platform; handrails varnished in excellent condition-caprails are natural.
- Dual helms.
- Stainless steel stanchions.
- Bronze hardware.
- New 2015 teakswim platform – wider than original.
- S/S handrails and bow rail.
- Venturi windshield; white windshield cover.
- S/S Hood opening ports.
- Bomar hatch.
- Painted white wood mast to house radar, etc.
- 2010 dark blue flybridge bimini with enclosure.
- New 2009 teak covering boards replaced.
- All cleats removed and through-bolted with S/S backing plates and hawse plates were replaced.
- Two person flybridge helm seat with 60 quart ice chest under.
Fuel: 2009 3-50 gallon poly tanks on each side.
Water: 150 gallons in two 75 gallon S/S tanks.
Holding: 2012 31 gallon poly tank aft, 36 gallon poly tank forward (no overboard discharge presently although the thru-hull is there; deck discharge only.
- Single Ford Lehman 135 hp diesel, 6 cylinder, FWC.
- Engine hours unknown - was about 1200 when owners bought in 2009, so maybe 100 hours a year since.
- 2009 new exhaust elbow and muffler and hose.
- Sea Star hydraulic wheel steering; S/S and teak wheel.
- 2018 Racor fuel filter.
- Upper helm hydraulics rebuilt with new gaskets.
- Cruising speed: 6.5 knots.
- Maximum speed: 8 knots.
- All new 12V wiring, replaced to ABYC standards.
- New 120V 30 amp and 12V electrical systems.
- 2017 3-8D batteries; 2017 Group 31 Series start battery.
- AC & DC systems with circuit breaker panels.
- 2017 Three 8D lead acid house batteries.
- 2017 One series 31 engine battery.
- 2009 12 gallon Raritan hot water heater, from 120V or engine.
- New electrical subpanels for nav electronics, bilge pumps, galley lighting sub panels, and new battery switches.
- 2019 new heating element and thermostat replaced for hot water heater.
- Charles 45 amp charger.
- All interior lighting changed to LED lights.
- 2014 all mast and exterior wiring replaced.
- All nav lights are LED also.
- New holding tank vent hoses replaced recently.
- Chain and rode locker forward followed by vee berths with storage under, shelves port and starboard and hatch overhead.
- Next aft to port is an enclosed guest head with new electric W.C., sink over and handheld shower.
- To starboard is a hanging locker.
- Up to the salon, the lower helm with side door is to starboard, the galley is to port.
- The new galley includes a Isotherm 12V S/S refrigerator, S/S Force 10 new gimballed three burner S/S propane stove/oven, and single S/S sink.
- Opposite to starboard is an L-shaped settee with teak table.
- A single settee is to port.
- Next aft is the owner’s cabin which includes a double berth to starboard and a single berth to port.
- There is a spacious hanging locker and an enclosed head with electric W.C., and sink
- 2011 two electric heads; forward head is fresh water head; aft head is saltwater head.
- New water pressure pump, new water filter.
- 2015 Standard Horizon DSC VHF with remote unit, with ram mic above, AIS below.
- Raymarine 9/7” HD radar below, runs on I-Pad wireless.
- Raymarine depthsounders.
- Garmin GPS, old.
- 2 Danforth compasses; 5” at lower helm.
- 2010 dark blue bimini with full enclosure.
- 4” Ritchie compass.
- Lewmar Pro windlass with remote.
- 15 kgClaw anchor with 85’ chain & 300’ braided rode.
- 25 lb Danforth; no chain or rode.
- Life jackets, fenders, docklines.
- Boat hook.
- First Aid kit.
- Kuuma BBQ grill.
- 1-20 lb LPG tank with propane sniffer auto shutoff with propane sensors.
- Emergency tiller.
- Brass barometer.
- 2 automatic bilge pumps and bilge pump counter.
- Dishes, pots, pans, glassware, rugs, etc.
- Mattresses have new 2009 foam toppers and forest green Ultrasuede.
- Water counter for both tanks.
WORK TO BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO JUNE 2020 LAUNCH:
- Install aft cabin shower pump.
- Replace aft cabin overhead section.
- Reconnect upper helm steering.
- Renew bottom paint and change all zincs.
COMMENTS: This 34’ Marine Trader double cabin trawler, built in 1988, is no ordinary trawler. Many important upgrades have been done over a 10 year period which makes her a special cruising trawler, ready for “The Loop” or cruising south. These include new wiring, all new tanks, new plumbing, new varnish, full enclosure, new batteries, new heads, new hot water heater, new electronics, new LED lighting and more. Please come and see for yourself that this trawler is above average in her condition. We thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.