1988 Newport 28 MKII
Clear Lake Shores, TX
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Clear Lake Shores, TX
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 21,500 (EUR 18,349)
YELCO IS A GREAT LITTLE CRUISER WITH MANY UPDATES!
The Newport 28 is a C&C designed and Capital Yachts built sailboat that was first introduced in 1974. The Mark II is an updated version of the original Newport 28. It features an updated rudder and keel with a redesigned coach roof and interior. During its production, more than 1,000 Newport 28's and Mark IIs were built.
The Newport 28 has fantastic sailing characteristics and has a very comfortable interior. Yelcho features many upgrades including air conditioning, refrigeration and an autopilot.
The galley features an Origo two burner alcohol stove, microwave, fresh water faucet, soap dispenser and 10" deep sink.
There is a comfortable V-berth forward with a 24" TV and DVD player, a double, pull-out settee on the port side and a single settee to starboard. The cabin hosts various drawers, cupboards and storage areas. The enclosed marine head with sink and shower head/faucet is located to port as you come down the companion way into the galley.
See the full specs for more details and call the listing broker today for the opportunity to view this nice boat!
With over 50 boats in two locations, it’s like a boat show every day!
Captain John Brown is a Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Contact him about this yacht at 830-998-5052
Please contact John Brown at 830-998-5052
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Kiel: Fin kiel
Lengte over alles: 28 ft 0 in
Breedte: 9 ft 8 in
Lengte over water: 23 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 5 ft 2 in
Waterverplaatsing: 7000 lbs Niet Geladen
Ballast: 3200 lbs
Sta hoogte: 6 ft 2 in
Totaal vermogen: 14 HP
Merk motor: Universal
Type motor: M18
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 2 bladsschroef
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 14 HP
Aantal watertanks: 1 Plastic (20 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 1 Plastic (20 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: 1 Plastic (10 Gallons)
Aantal enkele bedden: 1
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 1
Manuele bilge pomp
Electrische bilge pomp
- New boat side 30 amp receptacle and shore power cable (2017)
- New power station at helm with plug adapter. two USB connections, switch, and voltage meter (2017)
- New Promariner Prosport12 Battery Charger (2017)
- New LED lights to replace overhead incandescent lights – new and old bulbs available (2017)
- New 24" 1080p LED TV (2017)
- New power inverter (2014)
- New batteries (2014)
- New 12 volt outlets (2014)
- New Raymarin EV-100 wheel pilot (2013)
- New Pyle Audio System with cabin and cockpit speakers (2012)
- New Raw Water Pump (2017)
- Stuffing box repacked (2017)
- New exhaust pipe (2017)
- New raw water impeller, belts (2015)
- (2) new bronze Graco 1 1/4" seacocks for sanitation system thru hulls (2015)
- New whalegusher bilge pump (2014)
- New topping lift mechanism (2017)
- New Dutchman lines (2016)
- New stainless steel anchor (2013)
- Like new Neil Pryde main and 135% genoa (2010)
- Dutchman flaking system (2010)
- New Galley Faucet (2017)
- New hoses from fresh water tank to pump/faucet (2017)
- New marine head, holding tank and sanitation hoses (2014)
- New tile counter tops (2014)
- New headliner (2013)
- New interior lighting (2013)
- New cabin cushions (2013)
- New 12,000 BTU Webasto air conditioner with reverse cycle heat (2012)
- New Hull Striping (2014)
- New padded leather wheel wrap (2013)
- New cockpit cushions (2013)
- New compass (2013)
- New bimini and canvas (2013)
- New zincs (2015)
- All personal items not specifically noted in the listing are excluded from the sale of the boat.
- The Magma BBQ Grill is excluded from the sale of the boat.
The Listing Brokerage Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel regardless of information provided. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. PLEASE NOTE: All electronics are listed for verification purposes but not warranted in the selling price of the boat.
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, any warranties expressed or implied and/or any engine service as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
All the yacht brokerage agents at the listing company are Independent Contractors.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.