Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Ontwerper: Arthur DeFever
Romp type: semi waterverplaatsing
Lengte over alles: 41 ft 0 in
Breedte: 14 ft 2 in
Lengte over water: 34 ft 7 in
Maximum diepgang: 4 ft 0 in
Waterverplaatsing: 23000 lbs
Doorvaarhoogte: 12 ft 3 in
Totaal vermogen: 145 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 6PHM-TE
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 145 HP
Kruissnelheid: 7 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 9 Knots
Aantal watertanks: (200 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (400 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (40 Gallons)
Aantal enkele bedden: 4
Aantal toiletten: 2
Aantal zitplaatsen: 5
41' DeFever Vessel Walkthrough
From the aftdeck, you can step up onto the trunk cabin and up to the flybridge or walk out either side deck to the fordeck or the salon side doors. Once inside the port salon door, you will find L-shaped seating with storage and a hi/lo folding teak table port forward, guest stateroom entry forward, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, galley starboard aft, master stateroom entry aft and cabinetry port aft. Engine room access is via three salon sole hatches.
The headroom in the salon is 6'5", 6'3" in the guest stateroom, 6'2" in the guest stateroom head, 6'3" in the master stateroom, 5'11" in the master stateroom tub/shower and 6'9" on the flybridge. the master stateroom berth is 6'9" long and the guest stateroom berth is 6'7" long.
41' DeFever Accommodations
Dora offers a full beam master stateroom aft with a queen size berth, custom single berth to starboard that can be converted back to storage and an ensuite head with a half tub/shower and a guest stateroom forward with a v-berth with two privacy curtains down the middle and an ensuite head.
41' DeFever Salon
The salon offers L-shaped seating with storage and a hi/lo folding teak table port forward, side deck access door on each side, teak & holly sole, storage cabinetry port aft, opening side windows with screens and shades, fans and engine room access.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' DeFever Galley
The galley is located starboard aft in the salon.
- Norcold refrigerator/freezer - Magic Chef 4-burner propane cooktop and oven - Dry storage - Double stainless steel sinks with filtered water faucet
- Formica countertop - Storage cabinets and drawers - Opening aft window with a screen - Dickinson Sea-B-Que stainless steel BBQ grill on the aftdeck
41' DeFever Dining
Dining space is available at the salon table and the flybridge table.
41' DeFever Master Stateroom
The full beam master stateroom is aft and offers a queen size berth, full length mirror, reading lights, storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, shelves, teak steps and hatch to the aftdeck, custom single berth and privacy curtain to starboard that can be converted back to cabinetry, teak & holly sole, storage under the steps and an ensuite head with half tub/shower.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' DeFever Guest Stateroom
The guest stateroom is forward and offers a v-berth with insert and two privacy curtains in the middle, shelves, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, overhead hatch with screen, 2 portlights and an ensuite head.
To view a 360 degree photo of the guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' DeFever Laundry
- Haier washer and dryer (2019)
41' DeFever Lower Helm
The lower helm is starboard forward in the salon and offers a helmseat, full electronics, anchor windlass control, bowthruster control and a side deck access door.
41' DeFever Flybridge
The flybridge offers a bimini, full Eisenglass enclosure, 2 folding teak chairs and table, wrap-around seating starboard aft, 2 Todd helmseats on benchseats forward, storage, teak cap and toe rails, teak deck, rod storage, bowthruster control and new cushions in 2019.
To view a 360 degree photo of the flybridge, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' DeFever Trunk Cabin
The trunk cabin offers tender storage, mast and boom davit system with electric motor, 2 outboards storage and teak deck.
41' DeFever Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a transom gate to the swimplatform, teak deck, lazarette access, master stateroom access, Dickinson Sea-B-Que stainless steel BBQ grill, fish cleaning table and same level side deck access.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
41' DeFever Audio/Visual Equipment
- Shakespeare TV antenna - Orian flat screen TV in the salon - MG interior speakers
41' DeFever Electronics
- Garmin xHD Radar (2019)
- Garmin depth, water temperature, speed display at the lower helm (2019) - Garmin GMI10 depth, speed, time display on the flybridge
- Garmin GPSmap 547 chart plotter at the lower helm - Garmin GPSmap xs multi-function display on the flybridge (2019)
- Simrad AP20 autopilot at the lower helm - Simrad R3000X remote autopilot on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon Matrix AIS GX2100 VHF at the lower helm - Standard Horizon Ram3+ remote VHF on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon loudhailer
- Ritchie Powerdamp magnetic compass at the lower helm and on the flybridge - emTrak AIS transponder - NMEA 2000 network
- Samsung 12' tablet with Navionics electronic charts at the lower helm - Lenovo 9" tablet with Navionics electronic charts at the lower helm
- Mofi wifi router and booster (2019)
- Radio Shack thermometer at the lower helm
- Airguide barometer in the master stateroom - Ship's clock in the salon - Acurite weather station
41' DeFever Electrical System
- Westerbeke 4.0BCDA 4 kW generator with approximately 50 hours - TruePower Plus 2000 watt inverter (2019)
- Heart Interface Freedom battery monitor system - Onboard Solutions power monitor system - Xantrex Link 10 battery monitor - Blue Sea battery switch - Balmar 120 amp alternator - 12 vdc outlet on the flybridge
- 2 X 30 amp shore power cords - 50-30 amp shore power cord splitter - 4 X Trojan T105 6 vdc house batteries (2018) - 2 X West Marine 15020191 main engine start batteries (2017)
- Ultrapower 1024M generator start battery (2011)
41' DeFever Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Single Yanmar 6PHM-TE 145 hp main engine with approximately 4,579 hours
- Borg Warner gearbox - Shaft line cutter - Hydraulic steering system (2019)
- Dual Racor 75900MAX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for the main engine
- Racor 110A fuel filter for the generator - Vetus bowthruster
- Lunaire Marine reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system (2 units)
- Planar diesel fired heating system (2019) - 10.5 gallon water heater
- KUS water tank gauge
- Garner SeaLevel II tank level monitor system - Electric heads - Spare parts inventory - Fresh water system plumbing updated in 2019 - New holding tanks, heads and plumbing in 2019
41' DeFever Deck Equipment
- Maxwell 1500 anchor windlass with foot controls and remote control at the lower helm
- Delta 35 kg anchor - Spare Foretress 30 lb anchor
- Stainless steel anchor roller - 200' 3/8" anchor chain
- Bronze deck hardware - Teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions - Semco sealed teak decks - Boarding gate each side - 3 rod holders - Teak swimplatform - Teak swimplatform steps
- Stainless steel and teak swim ladder - Magma fish cleaning table - Hull Hugr fenders
- LED navigation lights
41' DeFever Tender
- Avon Rover 3.10 RIB tender - Honda 7D8 2.5 hp outboard - Mercury 20 hp outboard - St. Croix style tender davits on the swimplatform - Mast and boom davit system with an electric winch (2019)
41' DeFever Safety and Fire Protection
- Marinco searchlight (2019) - Standard Horizon loudhailer - AFI horn - Security camera on the mast with display panel in the salon (2019) - 2 X liferings
- Fire extinguishers - Kidde carbon monoxide alarm - Universal smoke detector - Seaward LPG control panel in the galley
- Whale MK3 manual bilge pump - Rule bilge pumps
41' DeFever Exclusions
Sellers' personal belongings
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.