The KROGEN 42 is a true classic in every sense and remain one of the more highly sought after cruising trawlers!
ORIANA, first time on the market since May 2009! She offers the new owner a true turn-key power cruising yacht extensively equipped for voyaging the world! She features the most desirable layout with the island master berth arrangement.
With numerous improvements and upgrades, ORIANA is the pinnacle of all Krogen 42s to choose from!
DENNIS LAWRENCE (206) 819-5099
Oriana is a walk-around model, where you have side decks on both port and starboard. She has the preferred layout with the island master full sized-berth.
The saloon is home-like and extremely comfortable. To starboard is a recliner couch. A free standing hi-low table, turns this area into either a living room or dining room with ease. Added flexibility, placing the table in the enclosed cockpit, enjoy your meals while taking in beautiful surroundings!
Across to port side is a credenza/bureau, forward and across
from the galley is a library and even more storage cabinets! The Honduran teak woodworking is a thing of beauty!
Galley is equipped with highly efficient Nova Kool refri/freezers, microwave, Force 10 Gourmet 3 burner stove/oven and a plethora of storage compartments.
Down four steps, immediately to your port is the LG combo Dry-to-Dry washer/dryer. Forward of the washer/dryer is the head with separate stall shower. To starboard is the guest stateroom, this area is den-like. Pullman berth above, stores up and out of the way when not used. A chest of drawers and hanging locker add to the vast amount of storage available!
Proceeding forward to the owners stateroom is the full-sized Island berth. At the head of the bed are two large storage lockers, at the foot of the berth is a chest of drawers and to port and starboard are two large hanging lockers.
Pilothouse is up four steps from the saloon/galley. The Pilothouse of ORIANA is spacious, offering a commanding voyaging viewpoint. With unparalleled comfortable seating at the settee, this can be pulled out to make into a queen-sized berth. Ideal for anchor watches or extending guest accommodations.
The fully covered cockpit, to the seating forward of the pilothouse to the upper boat deck and flybridge, there simply IS NOT a comparable voyaging yacht that offers what a Krogen 42 does in this price point! And ORIANA IS THE QUEEN JEWEL!
• Raymarine E120 Chart Plotter
• Simrad Chart Plotter
• Furuno GPS Navigator
• Raymarine high definition backed up with a Simrad Radar
• Sitex SP80 Auto Pilot
• Davis Weather Monitor
• Standard Horizon VHF
• FloScan Fuel Flow Meter
• Raytheon GPS RN300 GPS
• ICOM IC-M700 SSB
• ICOM IC-M80 VHF
• Standard Horizon RAM mic
• Linc 1000v remote inverter control panel
• HP Pavillion PC
• StarLogin MJ7ABA Computer with LCD monitor including Max-C charts of the world and Noble Tech charts of the Pacific Northwest!
• Pactor Modem
• ACR EPIRB
• LED stern light
• Dometic Marine Air Conditioner/Reverse Cycle Heat Unit.
• Keypower Hydraulic Get-Home Drive
• Keypower Hydraulic Bow Thruster
• Paravane Passive Stabilization System
• RIB with 15 HP Yamaha Outboard Motor
• Mast/Davit System
• Cockpit Enclosures
• Dripless Shaft Seal
• Westerbeke 8kW with Hydraulic Takeoff with 2,983 hours
• House Bank 10/6volt Batteries (new 10/2017)
• Generator Starting Battery
• Engine Starting Battery
• Xantrex 3000 Inverter/Charger
• Link 1000
• 150 Amp Balmar Large Case Alternator with 3 Stage Charge Regulator
• Echo Charger for Engine Start Battery
• ProWatermaker - 500 GPD
• Hurricane Diesel Furnace
• Hot Water Baseboard Heat Throughout
• Heat Exchanger for Furnace and water heater
• Dinghy Cradle
• Fender Racks
• Extensive Canvas Covers
• NEW Antifoulant 9/17
• New Zincs 9/17
• Ideal Windlass
• 500' of all Chain Anchor Rode
• Bimini Top
• Simson Lawrence 55 lb Plow Anchor
• 55 lb Plow type Anchor
• Safety Equipment
• Weems & Plath Clock & Barometer
• Tank Watch II
• Raymarine Searchlight
• All canvas covers are only two years old