Built in 1985, "Pale Moon" has only had 3 owners; current owner going into his 15th season! She has been lightly used during Maine summers and very well maintained. Interior upholstery has been re-covered and helm seats look great. Engines have been serviced and winterized each year and operate very well (approx. 2000 hrs on each engine). Her aft cabin layout provides space and privacy typically found on larger yachts; allowing for more sleeping accommodations forward. A large main salon descends into a mid-ship galley and dining area, while the upper aft cockpit deck and flybridge offer excellent seating and viewing while underway or at anchor. "Pale Moon" is a very spacious and well kept 36' Carver ready to cruise your waters in 2019!
Contact Eric Roos @ Lyman-Morse Yacht Brokerage
112B Main Street PO Box 1124
Northeast Harbor, ME 04662
* Raytheon R20XX Radar, up
* Garmin GPS Map 210, up
* Raytheon Apelco Depthsounder, up
* Standard VHF, up
* Horizon VHF, down
* Sandpiper Depthsounder, down
* 4" Compass, up & down
* Radio Shack Stereo
* Toshiba DVD player
* 27" flat scree TV
* 5KW Honda Gas Genset with cable to flybridge outlet for battery charging
* Well equipped Galley
* Dockside stairs to boarding gate
* Hard Bottom inflatable with name on bottom and hoist for transom storage(For sale separately)
* 2007 - New exhaust risers by C&C, Ellsworth
* 2007 - New SS (1 3/8") shafts by Morris Yachts
* 2008 - New Engine heat exchangers, impellors, shafts, props and stuffing boxes
* 2009 - 4 new batteries for starting and lighting
* 2010 - New 27" Flat Screen TV
* 2014 - New Shore Power cord regulator
* 2015 - New points, condensers, coils and distributor caps
- Built at Carver Yachts in Pulaski, WI
- One piece molded fiberglass hull with fiberglass deck assembly.
- Internal stringers are reinforced longitudinally and athwartship
- Interior headroom nearly 6'1" throughout vessel
- Good engine access under main salon hatches
- Exterior topsides and deck finished in white gelcoat and hull has single black boot top stripe with black antifouling paint.
The aft cabin Carver 36 is a very spacious vessel for her size. The aft upper deck affords space for a full master cabin below; with separate shower and bath tub. A walk-around centerline queen berth is flanked by cabinetry (port and stbd) that includes drawers and counter space as well as large hanging lockers and sit down vanity space. In 2005 all interior cushions/bunks were reupholstered. Clever space-saving pocket doors enclose the cabins from more communal areas.
The main salon is accessed from the Master cabin by three steps. The helm is to starboard with breaker panel outboard of the helm seat. All engine controls, gauges, switching etc are convenient to the inside steering station, complete with sliding window to stbd. A settee to port also converts into a double berth and provides great viewing angles for TV watching or socializing at the bar. Opening curtains on the side windows provide privacy as well as shade during hot weather. Large removable Sunbrella canvas panels provide protection on the main salon fwd windshields.
The galley is forward of the helm and 4 steps down from the main salon. Equipped with a 3-burner gas stove/oven; stainless steel double sink; generous counter space (white Pionite) with locker/cupboard storage outboard and an over-sized front opening refrigerator/freezer; this galley keeps her crew well nourished! Dining is convenient to the galley just to port and the entire area is open to the main salon for socializing.
A large dedicated second cabin is forward of the galley and includes a second head and shower with hanging lockers and storage cabinets just aft of the v-berth. Additional shelves outboard of the berths and more storage is available below the bunks. Forward of the berth is the anchor locker. Ventilation and natural light is provided by the two opening portlights and the overhead hatch.
Moving aft and taking a few steps up from the main Salon, brings you to a large aft deck area; with plenty of space for several folding captain chairs. The raised deck area offers great viewing and breezes for sunbathing or watching the sun set. And finally a few more steps up to the flybridge brings you to the upper helm steering station and additional dedicated seating. 6 or more people can comfortably enjoy the flybridge space while the Captain operates from the fully functional second helm station.