New listing on 7/8/2020 in Annapolis at Port Annapolis! Well maintained for her age, Aggressive price, nicely upgraded and ready to sail! Photos taken on 7/8/2020.
"Sunshine" is a 1985 Cape Dory cutter! A true classic cruising yacht. Solid fiberglass hull, balsa cored deck and cabin, she is stout, shallow draft, beautiful lines and has been well cared for by her original owners. She includes a new mainsail with stackpack, inflatable hard bottom dingy and outboard and renewed interior cushions and cockpit cushions. Her 12 v refrigeration, nice electronics and autopilot will steer you to destinations unknown! Call today to set a time to personally inspect "Sunshine".
The SELLER reports the following about the care and maintenance of the "Sunshine":
* A new seat was purchased for the dingy in 2018 and new water hoses for the boat. Diversified Marine washed and waxed the hill and deck each of the last 5 years in the Spring for $750. They charged about the same to do the shrink wrapping in the winter, including 2019.
* Three(3) AGM Series 31 Batteries were added in 2020 for $720. A new Aqua Signal bow light and LED White Polar Star 40 were also added in 2017 along with some new rigging. The binnacle cover was repaired and the Engine was serviced in 2017, as well for $1900. The bottom was also prepped and painted in 2017. Ullman Sails made the New Endurance Mainsail with two reefs and full length battens with canvas upstack for $3,972 in 2017.
* Sunshine was hauled out and her bottom painted in 2014 for $2,300. DMI speed and depth instruments were added for $1320 also. LED lighting added for cabin lights. The Magma Marine Newport Gourmet BBQ Gas Grill was added for $277. The Life Sling was replaced.
* In June 2019 Diversified Marine Services washed and waxed the hull, cleaned the bottom, applied antifouling paint, replaced the zinc, cleaned the prop and shaft with Propspeed cleaner and antifouling paint. $2200
* Creative Canvas made the cockpit cushions and reupholstered the cushions in the interior of he boat in 2013.
* Bernie New, the diver, cleaned the bottom and added a new zinc every Spring. He will do it again next week on 7/20/2020. $150.
* We spent about $1,500 every Spring on smaller items, like hardware, etc from West Marine, Defender, True Value, Weams and Plath, Fawcetts, Home Depot and the Marina Store as per our receipts in the tax file..
All email offers encouraged with follow up signed yacht purchase and sale agreement and 10% deposit to be held in Escrow. Yacht View is a 50/50 corresponding brokerage.
Please contact John Kaiser for her history details and to arrange your personal inspection.
Thank you for considering my professional Brokerage service. I work equally helping you either sell or purchase your yacht. We go the extra distance for you!
If you would like to be pre-qualified for marine financing, please contact each of the following Marine finance representatives for a competitive quote. All lenders are locally based in the Annapolis area and offer slightly different programs and rates based on your specific needs and credit history. Remember, many boats qualify as second home mortgage deductions and many times you may incorporate your state's "Use Tax" into the loan!
I would highly recommend the following lenders: Laurie Kiser @ 443-223-8425 email@example.com, Dave Trostle @ 410.268.1545 firstname.lastname@example.org, Jane Tayman @ (888) 386-3121 email@example.com (These professionals will pre-qualify your financing needs to prepare your budget for your yacht purchase. Be certain to let them know I referred you!)
For your Marine Insurance I would highly recommend Al Golden, President & Agent @ 800-541-4647 Al@IMIScorp.net
Feel free to interview these local Marine Surveyors I have worked with for many years: Mike Previti of www.previtimarineconsulting.com 410-610-8761, Todd Taylor Marine Surveyor, www.toddttayloryachtsurvey.com 410-725-1641 Reno Panico, Atlantic Seaboard Marine Surveyors, 301-807-7593, Tarn Kelsey, Kelsey Marine Survey, 410-353-3822, Jim McGlincy of Bay Shore Marine Surveys @ 410-808-3849. Also contact www.marinesurvey.org for a complete list of SAMS or www.namsglobal.org for NAMS surveyors nationwide. Always interview your surveyor and ask them for sample reports!
Local Yacht Detailing and management: Williams Yacht Management Company @ www.wymltd.com Email: Bill@wymltd.com 410-268-1634
Local Mobile Interior and Cushion Cleaning: Annapolis ChemDry, "Josh" @ 410-255-8200.
Local Marine Service on Systems, electronic and general repair: Steve Catz @ 410-231-3191 or his web site @ www.stevesmarineservice.com or Patrick at Marine Electric Systems @ 443-790-5783 or Info@marineelectricsystems.net
Local Marina: Smiths Marina, www.smithsmarina.com Crownsville, MD. 35T travel lift, excellent service including fiberglass repair, bottom service and land/water storage. Contact Rick or Valerie Smith, 410-923-3444.
Local Marine Mechanics, both gas and diesel: Ken Navis/Severn River Marine Services @ 410-923-1373, Jeff Leitch/Kim Starr/Bay Shore Marine Engine Service/www.bayshoremarineengines.com @ 410-263-8370
And remember....."Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So...throw off your bowlines...Sail away from the safe harbor...Catch the trade winds in your sails.....Explore! Dream! Discover!" (Mark Twain)
*Yacht View Brokerage LLC is always interested in very well maintained yachts to list, market & sell. Call John Kaiser for a detailed current market appraisal of your yachts market value @ 443-223-7864 anytime!
SERENE 36' Cape Dory 36 Cutter
Yacht View Brokerage LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice. The Seller retains the right to any of their personal items, artwork or tools in the sale of the yacht and will have them removed from the yacht prior to closing.