Rare Find Now Available
Fully detailed and refinished from top to bottom
New Flybridge Enclosure, New epoxy coated decks, Varnishing
Few trawler designs have enjoyed the enduring appeal of the 44' DeFever making it the most popular DeFever production design ever. This double cabin model with the galley up and walk around decks has a very attractive profile. The weight and displacement hull provides a comfortable ride in heavy seas. The engine room has near stand up head room for ease of maintenance. The well laid out interior is ideal for 'live aboard' or long range cruising.
Loaded with extras and new electronics Emerald Sea is ready to take you in comfort.
Seller wants offers! Price Just Reduced to $155,000.
"Exceptional Customer Service Is Our #1 Priority"
For more information or to schedule a private showing contact Jeff Larson 714.473.4562 - email@example.com
Total Power: 270 HP
Engine 1: Engine Brand: Lehman
Year Built: 1983
Engine Model: 2725E
Engine Type: Inboard Engine/
Fuel Type: Diesel Engine
Engine Power: 135 HP
Engine 2: Engine Brand: Lehman
Year Built: 1983 Engine Model: 2725E
Engine Type: Inboard Engine
Fuel Type: Diesel Engine
Hours: 3200 Engine Power: 135 HP
Westerbeke Gen-Set WMD 7.7 -614 , 7.7.kW Engine Hours:
Water pumps on all three engines overhauled and re-build September 2014
5 – Lifeline 8D house batteries replaced July 2014(can be cross connected to starting if necessary)
Individual engine starting batteries
Midnight Solar Charge controller (Classic MPPT) for solar panels
Electric Oil changer
The salon/galley area is entered from the large, panoramic after deck. An open U-shaped galley is to port and refrigerator and freezer drawer units are to starboard encompassing the entire aft portion of the salon. Opposite the sofa is a spacious forward dining area (this is a unique placement with very few built with settee forward) that can accommodate up to 6 people with a built-in settee. Forward still, the lower steering station is to starboard. Down three steps, from the aft of the salon area, is the generous master stateroom with a walk around island queen berth, in suite head with separate shower stall, walk in closet, and lots of beautiful teak built-in storage lockers.
A companionway, forward of the salon, leads to the guest stateroom that has a stack bunk configuration plus ample storage. A forward head serves not only the forward stateroom but also as a day head. Aft, and to port from the quest stateroom is a hatch leading to a walk-in engine room with near standing head room. Main engines, the generator and operating equipment are very accessible.
Heading back aft, out of the salon, is the aft deck which is the perfect place for lounging or dining. The hardtop also accommodates tender storage. Then, up four steps from the aft deck is the fly bridge with a second helm station with ample deck space and seating.
Entering the salon from the sundeck, you find the under-counter refrigeration starboard aft, sleeper/sofa to starboard, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, galley port aft, side deck access door to starboard, wrap-around settee and table port forward. The master stateroom is aft and the guest stateroom is forward with access to the engine room.
The large salon offers under-counter refrigeration starboard aft, sleeper sofa / recliner to starboard, lower helm and side deck access door starboard forward, wrap-around settee (storage underneath), folding table/sleeper with stools port forward, side deck access door to port and the galley (with extended countertop) port aft, teak parquet sole and large side windows with custom window coverings.
The galley on the 44' DeFever is located port aft in the salon and offers a side window and aft sliding window for plenty of light and ventilation. There is also plenty of counter space and storage.
- 4-burner all propane cooktop and stove
- Built in microwave oven
- Stainless steel sink
- 2 X Vitrifrigo high end under-counter refrigerator/freezer drawers
- Storage cabinets and drawers
The lower helm is located starboard forward in the salon and offers a Stidd helm seat and a side deck access door for easier docking and line handling.
The full beam aft master stateroom offers a centerline queen size berth, hanging lockers, lighted walk-in closet, vanity/desk, teak parquet sole, in suite fully electric Raritan Elegance head, Purasan (by Raritan) system, nightstands, LED reading lights, 2 large transom hatches and six portlights (all recently removed and re-bedded (April 18)) for loads of natural light and ventilation.
The guest stateroom forward offers a stack bunk, 4 portlights and an overhead hatch for plenty of natural light and ventilation, teak parquet soles, hanging locker, storage drawers and shelves, reading lights and in suite electric (Raritan PHII) head.
The huge flybridge offers a full console forward with very generous storage underneath, bench seats port and starboard, helm seat, stainless steel framed bimini with completely new isinglass wrap around canvas, Radar arch, bench seats starboard side aft with storage underneath, a 5 cubic ft auxiliary freezer for long range cruising and non-skid decks.
Emerald Sea’s huge sundeck offers teak deck, hard top, deck furniture, mounted BBQ grill, aft door to the stainless steel and teak swim platform ladder, bulwark doors on each side, same level side deck access.
- 3 - Garmin 4212 Displays with G2 Vision chip CAL/MEX
- Garmin GMR HD Radar
- Garmin AIS Transmit and Receive with transmit off switch
- Depth, Temperature and speed tri-transducer
- Danforth magnetic compass at the lower helm
- Danforth Constellation magnetic compass on the flybridge
- W-H Commercial grade P-2 HD autopilot at the lower helm and flybridge remote panel with rudder angle indicator
- Datamarine S200DL depth sounder at the lower helm and on the flybridge
- Standard Horizon Matrix VHF with AIS at the lower helm with remote mic on flybridge
- Icom VHF on the flybridge
- Big Bay Mini ship's computer with extra-large monitor and Coastal Explorer electronic chart software at the lower helm with remote monitor at upper helm
- Sirius/XM Radio through Pioneer stereo with speakers throughout
- 32” Television with antenna and wired to computer for display of charts or entertainment
- Intercom system
- Westerbeke 7.7 kW generator
- INVERTER/CHARGERS and CONTROLS
- Victron MultiPlus Inverter charger 12/3000/120-50 120V House Bank
- Victron Phoenix Charger 12/50 (2+1) Start Bank - Victron Digital Multi Control 200/200A – located in overhead panel left of main helm - Victron Phoenix Charge Controller – located with above control - Victron Precision Battery Monitor BMW-602 9-90VDC
- 50 amp shore cord, 30 amp shore cord plus pigtails
- 5X Group 8D house batteries (June 2014)
- 2X Group 32 main engine start batteries (May 2016)
- Group 27 generator start battery (May 2016)
- 3X SW-250 Solar World polycrystalline 250Watt panels (March 2014)
- Midnight Classic MPPT charge controller (March 2014)
- Morse engine controls
- Glendinning synchronizer
- Prop Protector line cutters
- Fuel manifold controls
- Racor 500FG dual switchable fuel filters with vacuum gauges for the main engines
- Racor 500FG fuel filter for the generator
- Electric Oil change system
- Capilano hydraulic steering system
- Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning/heating system STQ16-410A 115V X 16,000BTU – Main salon
- 2 Clima Compact Cooling units (120V – but can run off converter)
- Groco Paragon Sr. high capacity fresh water pump with expansion tank
- 10 gallon water heater
- Tool box
- Raritan Elegance and PHII electric heads
- Lofrans anchor windlass with deck foot controls and down switch at lower helm
- Rocna 30 66lb anchor with 280' 3/8" anchor chain
- Fortress FX37 anchor with 300' 3/4" nylon rode
- Stainless steel anchor roller
- Foredeck storage boxes
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Stainless steel fender racks
- Teak cap rails on stainless steel stanchions with matching canvas rail covers
- Non-skid deck
- Boarding gates on each side
- Boarding ladder
- Swim platform
- Stainless steel & teak ladder from swim platform to the sundeck
- Stainless steel swim ladder
- Sorenson hard tender
- Nisan 9.8hp outboard (2008)
- Tender davit on swim platform
- Electric winch
- Fireboy Model 200CG 1301 Halon engine room fire suppression system
- Fire extinguishers
- 2 X Guest search lights
- Rule bilge pumps
- Emergency life raft
Refit Spring 2018
- All forward and side windows removed and re-bedded
- All aft port lights removed and re-bedded
- New Bottom paint
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.