She is a Beauty...and Just Reduced Big Time!!!
The Owner Wants the Boat Sold...Now"!!
Make An Offer!!
If you desire a true classic, the Bristol 41.1 is a contender. "Bristol Star" takes it to a new level. She is strong, fast, updated, professionally maintained and very ready.
A Bristol 41.1 has earned a great reputation as a fine sailing yacht. Of course, the Bristol build quality is well known. With her centerboard, she can take you to cruising grounds yachts of her size can only dream about.
Her stylish good looks and classic sheer will continue to stand the test of time and turn heads in every port. Some sailboat styles come and go with the seasons...only a few have enduring value.
They have a fine pedigree, and check the details of "Bristol Star", as this is the finest 41.1 on the market today.
We value your time. Please contact us to schedule an appoint to view this special yacht. Steve Snyder, 252-725-1506.
Please contact Steve Snyder at 252-725-1506
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Lengte over alles: 41 ft 2 in
Breedte: 12 ft 11 in
Lengte over water: 33 ft 4 in
Minimum diepgang: 4 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 10 ft 0 in
Waterverplaatsing: 26530 lbs
Ballast: 10500 lbs
Doorvaarhoogte: 59 ft 0 in
Totaal vermogen: 50 HP
Merk motor: Beta
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 50 HP
Aantal watertanks: (180 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (100 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (25 Gallons)
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 2
Why You Should Consider a Bristol 41.1
The Bristol 41.1 is a high performance cruiser with distinctive classical styling from the board of famous naval architect Ted Hood. Launched in early 1981 by Bristol Yachts, the boat was built by some of New England’s finest craftsmen. With that kind of pedigree there is no surprise that among cruisers she has an excellent reputation as a blue water boat.
The Bristol 41.1, belongs to the second generation of yachts produced by Bristol. Most Bristols of this era were designed by Ted Hood’s office, and the 41.1 is no exception. Dieter Empacher was the primary naval architect of the 41.1.
The boat has a simple sloop rig. Below the waterline is a relatively long cruising fin keelwith a skeg hung rudder. As with most Ted Hood designs, there’s a centerboard arrangement, to maximize windward performance (10′ board down) while allowing access to shoal draft areas (4′ 6″ board up). Her bow has a fine entry leading to powerful aft sections.
Both both aft and center cockpit options were available, the center cockpit had the generally preferred full width stateroom aft.
As for construction the Bristol 41.1 was laid up using layers of solid woven roving and polyester resin. The ballast weighting in at 10,500 pounds of lead was encapsulated inside the fiberglass keel section. On deck notable are the copious teak touchings that compose the railing, coamings, and trim and highlight her sweet style. Down below, her joinery work is a mix of teak and Honduras mahogany.
The prime attraction of these yachts are their spectacular sailing capability. These medium displacement cruisers track very well and handle heavy weather with ease. Lowering the centerboard makes a tremendous difference to windward, allowing the boat to point 10 degrees higher.
As a liveaboard boat, her spacious above and below deck layout and comfortable, roomy interior are unique in her class. "Bristol Star's" center cockpit design offers many unique features seldom found on a yacht of this size, including two private staterooms with ensuite heads and two exceptionally large lazzarette lockers...perfect for liveaboards. With the added bonus of a centerboard/keel design, her draft is only 4'6” allowing easy access to shallow anchorages, marinas and coves which other blue water boats never see. Ted Hood and Bristol Marine perfected keel/centerboard designs with hundreds of yachts built.
Aft Owner's Stateroom:
- Tempur-Pedic mattress topper
- Lots of shelving, drawers, and storage
- Ensuite head and shower - head new 2012
Forward Guest Stateroom:
- Tempur-Pedic mattress topper
- Ensuite head and shower
- Lots of closets, drawers, and storage
- New upholstery - new 2011
- Curtains - new 2011
- Force 10 Propane heater in main salon
- 12v Fans throughout - new 2014
- Teak and Holly Cabin Sole
- All opening hatches (4) and ports (7) have screens
- Full galley with tremendous counter and storage space
- SeaFrost Refrigerator/Freezer - new 2012
- H/C pressure water with extreme water filter system - 2011
- Double SS sink
- Shipmate 3 burner propane stove and oven
- Microwave oven - 2014
- Hand operated fresh water pump
- Ditchbag behind steps in locker
- Fire blanket behind door in galley
- Port aft side of main salon
- Large work surface
- Significant electronics
- Aft facing
- Laptop - 2010
- Max Sea Software with tutorial loaded on laptop
- Open to salon
- New laptop - 2010
- Furuno Navnet 3-D Displays - MFD8/MFD12 - 2010
- 24" Digital Radome - 2010
- L80 Raymarine chart plotter in nav station
- AIS Transceiver - 2010
- 600w depth sounder - 2010
- Sirius/XM Weather Receiver - 2010
- Autopilot - 2010
- Network Hub - 2010
- Wind, Speed, Depth at helm and nav station
- 2 flat screen TV's - 2010
- Icom VHF with RAM - 2010
- Icom SSB radio - 2010
- Mast antenna - 2010
- Mast totally re-wired - 2010
- PolyPlaner stereo with salon and cockpit speakers with remote - 2010
- SCAD tank monitor - 2014
- Inverter - 2014
- Batteries - 2014
- Flagship Marine Reverse Cycle A/C Aft new 2011, Forward new 2014
- Waterwitch bilge pump counter
Deck, Sails, and Rigging
- SS Bow Pulpit
- SS Stern Pulpit
- Double lifelines
- Ocean Marine Davits with custom feet, supports, struts, cam cleats, and cross double struts, solar panel on top
- Custom SS antenna mount with integrated outboard motor hoist
- Custom fitted Dorade guards
- Full enclosure with Strato-Glass, covers, and screens
- 2 anchors - SS Spade
- Electric windlass with dual controls - one at helm
- 2 aft deck lazarettes
- Leather covered SS wheel
- Stern Freshwater washdown
- Dual propane tanks
- Main with Stack Pack, Lazy Jacks - 2010
- 130% genoa
- 150% genoa
- Strong Track with SS slugs on main
- Harken MKII roller furler
- Garhauer main traveler - 2013
- Forestay replaced in 2006
- Whisker pole
- Harken Ratchet Block for furler
- Shaeffer Roller Furler line blocks on stanchions
- 2 Lewmar self-tailing 54 winches - primaries
- Lewmar 40 2SP winch on starboard coachroof
- SS Centerboard winch on port coachroof
- Lewmar 42 2SP winch on port side of mast
- Lewmar 40 2SP winch on starboard side of mast
- Flag halyard on starboard side
- Flag halyard on backstay
- Re-powered with 50 HP Beta - 2003
- New transmission and torque converter - 2008
- Walker Bay Inflatable, 2008 - not included
- Outboard on stern, 2008 - not included
- Stuffing Box repacked - 2014
- Brightwork done annually
- Dive contract
- All engine maintenance done annually by professional yard
- Racor fuel polishing system
- 10 lifejackets
- Bottom epoxy barrier coated - 2008
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.