This is the yacht you have been looking for your whole life! With speed and maneuverability, the Nordic 44 is ready to take on every ocean on the planet. She is well designed inside and out with a solidly built hull that provides safety, comfort, and speed in rough seas. Her spacious interior and inviting comfort below will keep everyone happy and dry before and after any adventures.
The current owner recently updated and enhanced all electronics, electrical systems, running gear, and a new AC System. This boat is squared away in all aspects. She may be a little rough around the edges cosmetically but is well organized and clean.
This fast cruiser is just back from a trip to the Bahamas and is ready to sail anywhere. The projects that really matter have all been completed.
Contact Vann at Ashley Yachts today for more information and to schedule a showing.
If you are looking for the boat to sail you to your dreams, come take a look at FAR STAR!
NEW 55 HP Volvo D2-55E
The Nordic 44 has a wonderfully spacious and well-thought out interior. There are two staterooms:
-The forward stateroom features a queensize V-berth with NEW Sunbrella cushion covers and foam and plentiful storage provided by shelves and a large hanging locker. The large forward head is aft and to port.
-The aft stateroom features a large double berth with NEW Sunbrella cushion covers and foam at the port quarter opposite the aft head to starboard with separate shower stall.
The main salon features a dinette table that folds from the forward bulkhead and an L-shaped seating area to port opposite a straight settee to starboard. The large u-shaped galley is to port aft of the dinette with three-burner propane stove/oven, double SS sink with hot/cold pressure water, NEW Adler Barbour refrigeration, and plentiful storage.
The large nav station is opposite the galley to starboard with seated chart table and storage.
• Standard Horizon GX1800 VHF with remote mic
• Vesper WatchMate XB-8000B1
smartAIS Transponder with WiFi and NMEA 2000 Gateway
• House bank 6 Duracell SLIGC115 230 AH Batteres •
AGM starter battery
• AGM windlass battery
• Magnum MS2812 Inverter/Charger,
2000 Watt with remote control at nav station
• Garmin GPSMAP 942 Chartplotter
• GMR 18HD + Rader Dome
• Auto pilot - Garmin Reactor 40 Autopilot with Class B Drive Unit
• 2x 175 watt rigid panels - Victron MPPT 100/30
• 2x 125 watt flexible panels for the top of the bimini - Victron MPPT 75/15
• Wind generator
• Raymarine i70s multifunction at nav station
• Raymarine i50/60 Sailpack • 32 inch LCD TV
House bank 6 Duracell SLIGC115 230 AH Batteres
AGM starter battery
AGM windlass battery
Magnum MS2812 Inverter/Charger, 2000 Watt with remote control at nav station
(2) Solare solar panels with charge controller
2x 175 watt rigid panels - Victron MPPT 100/30
2x 125 watt flexible panels for the top of the bimini - Victron MPPT 75/15
30-amp shore power service
(1) #7 single speed
(1) #30 2-speed
(4) #42 2-speed
(2) #65 2-speed
(2) #44 3-speed
Attached swim ladder
Navtech hydraulic backstay adjuster
Harken Cruising 2 roller reefing/furling system at headsail
Fully battened main
New Bimini, Dodger, and Dodger to Bimini connector
Rigging, sailing, safety, comfort
• Spectra Ventura 150D Watermaker with Analog Control Panel VT-150-D-12V •
Dometic Turbo AC 16k BTU w/Passport digital control DTU16
• Dual water tanks ~120 gallons •
200 Feet Chain HT 5/16" - Mantus 55lb Ancor
• 300 feet rode + 30 feet chain with Fortress anchor
• Flare Kit • Solas Parchute Flares
• Lewmar H3GD Windlass
• Spinlock XTR powerclutch
• Harken 75MM ESP blocks for main sheet
• Garhauer blocks elsewhere
• New Staysail – North Sails
• New main, jib, and starboard spinnaker halyard (no spinnaker – halyards are used to lift dingy)
Bottom job in 2019 - no blisters
Rudder rebuilt in 2019 by Marine Propulsion
Bottom job touch up in 2021
(May) New curtains and nav station cushion
NEW 55 HP Volvo D2-55E
NEW prop shaft
• Dual racor 500FG filters. Can quickly switch active filter while engine is running
• Fuel polishing system - 12v external system. Can be used to filter fuel in tank or pump fuel from fuel jugs into tank
• 70 gallon fuel tank
• Volvo Penta D255 - 350 hours