1978 Derecktor 64
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Athens, Griekenland
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- EUR 300,000 BTW niet betaald
This unique Robert Derecktor designed 64' IOR mini-maxi racing sloop was built in 1978 by the Derecktor shipyard in Mamaroneck, New York. Her heavily built, racing design has had an impressive history, most notably achieving 2nd place in the Fastnet Race of 1979.
Her interior was designed by Mauricio Cabal and she boasts comfortable accommodation for 5 guests across 3 cabins.
BOOMERANG has had considerable investment by her current owner including the replacement of her main engine, sails and generator in 2016.
Please contact Mediterranean Yachts at +34 971 67 68 45
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Vlag: United States
Lengte over alles: 20.0 m
Breedte: 4.80 m
Maximum diepgang: 3.20 m
Totaal vermogen: 150 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 4LHAHTP
Schroef: 2 bladsschroef
Motorvermogen: 150 HP
Aantal enkele bedden: 1
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 2
Aantal badkamers: 2
Powered by a single Yanmar 4LHAHTP 150hp diesel engine (new in 2016) with 700 engine hours. 4.3kW WhisperPower M-GV 2 Genverter with 100 hours (new in 2016).
Sleeps 5 guests in 3 cabins:
- Master Stateroom Aft with en-suite bathroom
- Forward Double Guest Cabin with en-suite bathroom and desk
- Forward Bow Single Cabin / Crew Cabin
- DOMETIC Refrigerator / Freezer (NEW)
- Oven / Hob Combination
- Bar with Glassware Storage
- INDEL Icemaker
- LEWMAR Winches.
- LEWMAR Comander 8 hydraulic system
- HARKEN roller reefing for Genoa
- New sails in 2016 by KEMP
- MAXWELL anchor winch
- 2 x FURUNO 1824c Color plotter with Fax module
- SOLAS 6 person Life raft
- 6 x Automatic Life Vests by REVERE & MUSTANG
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.