TRULY ONE OF A KIND FORMOSA PETERSON 46
IMMACULATE EXTERIOR REFIT - BEST FORMOSA PETERSON 46 ON THE MARKET
GO ANYWHERE BOAT - SOLID BLUE WATER HULL - LOOKS BRAND NEW
It's extremely rare to come across a renowned blue water boat like a Formosa Peterson 46 that has been expertly maintained and carefully refit to this extent. I guarantee you will not find another boat in this condition at this price point. It's truly a once in a lifetime opportunity to Jump on board with a very reputable and solid boat that looks like new - for a fraction of the price.
A real head turner, there's no other boat like this one, timeless in a way. Due to the custom, well thought out enhancements, you'll be curious as to what boat this sturdy Center Cockpit actually is.
Having spent most her life in Fresh Water up North (and in heated storage 6 mos a year), the boat has spent the last 6 years cruising the entirety of the Caribbean. The owners are ready to pass the helm and they are leaving it in the best shape possible with major cosmetic upgrades completed in the last year.
Why JUMP is so Unique and Attractive:
- Total Exterior Restoration of Hull, Deck, Coach Roof, professional Awlgrip application - Gleams like New
- Custom Hard Top with Nida-core installed with new front isinglass enclosure. Includes overhead side deck panel extensions for total sun shade and rain blocking - professional Awlgrip paint on both sides of top.
- Rain catchment system integrated into the hardtop
- New Standing Rigging 2015
- New Sails 2015
- Boat's Electrical Panel rewired - nice, neat cable runs, all clearly labeled - Amazing!
- Original Engine replaced with a larger Lehman - excellent shape - w/ dual polishing system
- Original teak decks and teak core removed. Replaced with Nida-Core honeycomb structure, freshly glassed over and Non-skid paint added - a beautiful light gray with white surrounds - 2019
- Heavy duty Stainless Steel custom welded arch with integrated davits and outboard hoist.
- 520w of Solar on Arch - plenty of room to add more on Hardtop
- New Trojan 6v 225ah x 4 house batteries added - 2020
- New Isotherm compressor and evap plate - 2020
- Custom molded all fiberglass dinghy with Suzuki 15hp 4-stroke - 2017-18
- Day/Run tank - main tank polishes into day tank which polishes again into engine...very clean fuel
This boat is about as Hardy as they come and will take you anywhere you dream safely.....Aruba, Fiji, New Zealand, the sky is the limit. Come quick, in this market this boat will be sold in no time.
PLEASE CONTACT THE LISTING BROKER FOR MORE INFO OR TO ARRANGE A VIEWING:
Note: Canadian Coast Guard Registered Vessel
Not offered for sale to US citizens while in US waters
Import Tax/Duty equates to approx 1.5% of purchase price
Call today to inquire about offshore delivery!
The beautiful, well cared for, all teak interior has two sleeping cabins. The owners stateroom is aft with center line queen size berth and private head that features an upgraded Nature's Head composting toilet - no pump outs needed!. The main salon has access to the cockpit and a passage way to the aft cabin. The forward facing u-shaped galley is on the port side of the main salon with the navigation desk on the starboard.
Forward of the galley is a settee that will seat four with another settee to starboard. The fore cabin is a v-berth with a privacy door to the main head with manual marine head and 40 gallon plastic holding tank.