1974 43 ft C&C Bruckmann Built Custom 1974/2003/2013
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
Iconic C&C 43, Usual Suspect
- één / diesel
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 175,000 BTW betaald (EUR 149,266)
Yes, this is the actual boat that won the 2011 Chicago Mac!
This gorgeous C&C 43 was the last one to leave the original custom shop in 1974. The legendary C&C 43s built by Bruckmann are outstandingly strong, powerful and fast boats.
This iconic racer/cruiser has been completely rebuilt inside and out in 2003 then again in 2011. The rebuilds were completed at Bruckmann Yachts with the same attention to detail as the original build with all the added features the modern yacht owner is looking for. Go to the Bruckmann website under the refits to take a look.
With unsurpassed quality and craftsmanship, this is a sight to be seen. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to continue a life changing journey through the South Pacific or as a showpiece at your home port.
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Ontwerper: C & C
Kiel: Fin kiel
Lengte over alles: 43 ft 4 in
Breedte: 12 ft 10 in
Lengte over water: 35 ft 10 in
Maximum diepgang: 7 ft 10 in
Waterverplaatsing: 22000 lbs
Ballast: 9700 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 55 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: new 2013
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Type aandrijving: Saildrive
Motorvermogen: 55 HP
Kruissnelheid: 7 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 13 Knots
Salon & Settee
The Usual Suspect's interior is light, bright and spacious. The salon seats six comfortably around a collapsible mahogany dining table, which converts to a larger than queen size bed, with the additional option of flipping up the outboard back rest to a sea berth with a lee cloth for more accommodations. There is ample storage under the entire salon seating.
Across, from the salon is is a settee with a long bench that also flips up to form a sea berth or for storage at sea, underneath is a extra long single.
Extra attention was made in redesigning the v-birth ensuring the bunk is very large. A king size fitted sheet is required to accommodate the width at the aft end of the bunk. Forward of the birth is an extra large locker for storage and the chain locker forward of that. Under either side of the berth are two integral fresh water tanks with a large area for storage in the center. To port is a hanging locker and starboard has a set of cupboards with a small night table.
The port aft pilot berth is a comfortable spot to accommodate up to two people and is open to the rest of the salon.
The head is located on the aft starboard side of the v-birth. It is a good sized space with plenty of storage in the counter and above the head itself.
The galley is aft and to starboard and is quite open for entertaining while people are gathered in the salon or you can easily carry on a conversation with your guests in the cockpit while you cook! The aft bulkhead has a large hatch to facilitate communications and to pass drinks and food.
- Force 10, 3 burner propane stove/oven/broiler (2013)
- Microwave (2013)
- Dedicated Nova Cool refrigerator (2003)
- Dedicated Nova Cool freezer (2003)
- Whale, salt water foot pump (2003)
- 18 gallon Hot water heater (2003)
- Removable stainless steel seaway restraints (2013)
- Deep double stainless steel sinks (2003)
- Corian countertops (2003)
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine, wind/speed/depth (2013)
- Raymarine, GPS (2013)
- Raymarine, evolution auto pilot with spare drive (2013)
- Vespa Marine, IAS (2003)
- Furuno, 14" color touch screen (2013)
- Furuno, mast mounted color radar (2013)
- Fleet Broadband, 250 sat com (2013)
- VHF (2017)
Electrical and Mechanical
- Yanmar 55hp diesel (2013)
- Dometic Cruise Air, Air Conditioner (2013)
- Heart Freedom 1500-watt inverter charger (2016)
- Heart Link Controller (2003)
- 150 amp high output electromaax marine alternator (2013)
- 110 volt 20GPH elecromaxx water maker (2003)
- Blue Seas electrical panel and new high voltage wiring (2013)
- Digital volt and amp meters (2013)
- Tank monitoring (2003)
- 2 12-volt gel cell house batteries, 440 amp hours total (2015)
- 1 gel cell main engine battery (2003)
- 1 small gel cell generator battery (2013)
- Main battery, engine and inverter master high voltage switches (2013)
- 12V DC and 100V AC electrical systems (2013)
- Portable European voltage transformer (2017)
- Lewmar Ocean Two Windless (2003)
- 20Kg Delta cast anchor (2003)
- 75' chain and 300' braid (2010)
- 6 Lewmar Ocean Series hatches (2003/2013)
- Port and Starboard forward cabin top stainless steel Lewmar self tailing winches (2013)
- 2 Forward located aft cabin top winches (2003) with 6 Lewmar rope clutches each (2003)
- Cockpit cushions, not shown in photos (2017)
- Removable cockpit wood table (2003)
- Secondary on off cockpit switches for spreader lights, foredeck illumination, aft deck lights.
- Walk through transom door with removable deck moldings (2013)
- Split back stay with manual navtech hydraulics (2013)
- 7 antennas mounted on 1.5" stainless steel heavy wall pipe on port side (2013)
- Fleet broad band mounted on 1.5" stainless steel heavy wall pipe to starboard (2013)
Sails and Rigging
- 2 spreader custom aluminum mast (1974/2010) mast was completely rebuilt and painted in 2010.
- Deep section aluminum boom (2003)
- Rod rigging (1999)
- Hall spars mechanical vang (2003)
- Dr. LED high intensity deck illumination lights (2016)
- Forespar LED steaming and deck illumination light (2017)
- Forespar mast tri color light with strobe (2003)
- 2 Spectra spinnaker and 2 jib halyards
- North 3DL one (2010)
- North yarn tempered 110% furling sail (2005)
- North Dyneema fully battened main (2016)
- North symmetrical spinnaker (2011)
- North asymmetrical spinnaker (2009)
- Rule 1000 gph Bilge pump (2014)
- Large manual gusher bilge pump (2003)
- Cockpit shower (2017)
- 8' Zodiac inflatable (2016)
- 8hp two stroke Yamaha (2016)
- 2 LED underwater Lumishore TIX 202 white (2013)
- 4 stroke Huka (2013)
- 6, 5 gallon plastic diesel tanks
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.