Moana is an impressive “old school” motor yacht. Born at the shipyard W. MÜLLER KG. Hameln (Mueller), GERMANY in 1969 and was first launched three years later in 1972. The boat was originally built for a naval German officer by German standards and made impeccable.
The previous owner bought the yacht in Spain, after the boat went general refitting in 1994. Since then the boat was maintained Regardless of cost. Through time the owner has invest in new and upgrading systems on the vessel.
Due to a change in the owner circumstances the boat has been hardly use in the last few years and now is offered to her new owner as a fantastically well-equipped Yacht and suitable as a private or charters pleasure boat, adventure hunting and fishing tours, live on-board and more.
RECENT WORK CONDUCTED IN OCTOBER 2014.
In addition to extensive maintenance activities, Moana has recently undergone a thorough
dry docking in which the following was conducted:
• A thorough cleaning of the hull
• Disassembly of rudders and axes
• Replacement of cutlass bearings (3 units) + alignment
• Replacement of axes’ bearings
• Disassembly, cleaning and assembly of rudders
• Four (4) layers of epoxy base paint
• Bottom paint according to standards including extensive antifouling
• Painting the entire hull from bottom to top of the light mast
• Thorough cleaning and painting of the engine room
• Thorough mechanical treatment of the 3 engines including filter and oil
• Mechanical treatment of the 2 generators including filter and oil replacement
• Replacement of batteries – 12 new batteries in 3 banks – each with 4 batteries
• New dinghy – Zodiac + 15 HP O/B
• New bimini at the upper bridge
• New covers for the bridge’ windows.
2 X MWM V12 Turbo Diesel, 406 Hp each. Overhauled in 1994. Approx 500 hrs since total overhaul.
1 X Magirus, 126 Hp
1 X 30 Hp Bow-thruster.
Batteries: 2 X 330 Ah Service I forward
2 X 180 Ah Service II forward
2 X 170 Ah Starter forward
2 X 170 Ah Starter aft
2 X 170 Ah Service aft
1 X 70 Ah 12V for Onan gen
Shore power: 380 and 220 Volt.
Battery charger: VICTRON 3 X 24 Volt 55 Amp new 2007 1 X 12V new 2007
Generator: 1 X BILLA 16kw 1 X ONAN 6.5kw 1995
Diesel - 8000L - 5 Tanks
Water - 2000 - 1 tank
Holding Tanks 3X150L
Sleeps 6 persons in 2 forward cabins plus mid-ship master cabin. Forward head with hand basin and toilet. Separate shower room. Master cabin with double berth, en-suit bathroom with bath/shower, hand basin and new electric toilet. washing machine/tumble-dryer located in the bathroom. Wheelhouse with sofa and table for 6 persons. Saloon with l-shaped sofa and u-shaped galley. Easily arranged 3 additional beds: 2 in saloon and 1 in wheelhouse.
Fully fitted galley with 3 ring electric stove. new 2007 + microwave, refrigerator, water pressure system, and hot water system.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.