Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Vlag: United States
Romp type: Andere
Lengte over alles: 65 ft 0 in
Breedte: 19 ft 7 in
Maximum diepgang: 5 ft 0 in
Doorvaarhoogte: 26 ft 5 in
Drooj Gewicht: 99000 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 1080 HP
Merk motor: Caterpillar
Type motor: 3406B
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: V Drive
Motorvermogen: 540 HP
Merk motor: Caterpillar
Type motor: 3406B
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 540 HP
Kruissnelheid: 9 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 14 Knots
Aantal watertanks: (330 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (1800 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (110 Gallons)
Aantal enkele bedden: 4
Aantal toiletten: 2
Aantal zitplaatsen: 6
65' Willard Vessel Walkthrough
From the half covered aftdeck, you can walk out either side deck to the foredeck and steps to the flybridge, or step into the large salon via the sliding wood and glass door. Once inside the salon, you will find wine coolers starboard aft, entertainment center port aft, dining table to port, galley port forward, sofa, coffee table, lounge chair and storage cabinet to starboard and stairs down to the staterooms and engine room and side deck access door starboard forward. On the lower deck, the master stateroom and ensuite head with enclosed shower is forward, laundry room to port, guest head is starboard forward, a guest stateroom with queen size berth port aft, guest stateroom with over/under bunks to starboard and the engine room aft.
The headroom in the salon is 6'2", 6'1" in the master stateroom, 5'10" in the master stateroom shower and each guest stateroom, 6'1" in the guest shower, 6'1" in the pilothouse, 6'11" on the aftdeck and 5'5" in the engine room. The master stateroom and starboard guest stateroom berths are 6'8" long and the port guest stateroom berth is 6'6" long..
65' Willard Accommodations
Poseidon offers a master stateroom forward with a queen size berth and an ensuite head with enclosed shower; a guest stateroom port aft with a queen size berth and a guest stateroom starboard aft with over/under bunks. The guest head with enclosed shower is to starboard.
65' Willard Salon
The large salon offers wine coolers starboard aft, sofa, coffee table, lounge chair and storage cabinet to starboard, side deck access door starboard forward, entertainment center port aft, six person dining table to port, galley countertop with four stools port forward, sliding wood and glass door to the aftdeck, carpet, opening side windows and shades.
To view a 360 degree photo of the salon, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
65' Willard Galley
The galley is port forward in the salon.
- Kitchenaid oven - Kitchenaid 5-burner propane cooktop - Kitchenaid convection/microwave oven - 2 X custom 10 cubic foot under counter refrigerators - Corian countertops - Molded-in double sinks - Tile sole - Wine rack - Book shelf - Storage drawers and cabinets - Jenn-Air stainless steel BBQ grillon a motorized lift on the aftdeck - Two chest freezers on the aftdeck - Frigibar freezer/benchseat on the foredeck
65' Willard Dining
Dining space is available at the salon dining table, galley countertop, aftdeck table and pilothouse table.
65' Willard Master Stateroom
The master stateroom is forward and offers a queen size berth, 3 portlights, carpet, storage cabinets and drawers, hanging locker, desk, night stands and ensuite head with a large, enclosed Jacuzzi shower, Corian countertop and access from the companionway.
To view a 360 degree photo of the master stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
65' Willard Port Guest Stateroom
The port guest stateroom offers a queen size berth, desk/vanity, 2 portlights, nightstand, hanging locker, storage drawers and cabinet and carpet.
The guest head with enclosed shower is starboard forward.
To view a 360 degree photo of the port guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
65' Willard Starboard Guest Stateroom
The starboard guest stateroom offers over/under bunks, 2 portlights, carpet, desk/vanity, hanging locker and storage drawers.
To view a 360 degree photo of the starboard guest stateroom, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
65' Willard Laundry
The laundry room is to port and offers a Bosch 500 Series dryer, Bosch Axxis washer, tile countertop, storage cabinets and sink.
65' Willard Pilothouse
The enclosed pilothouse offers a full helm with storage underneath, two Garelick helmseats, side door on each side, benchseat and two stools with table starboard aft, dayhead port aft,two overhead hatches, vinyl wood sole, rod storage and electrical panels port forward.
To view a 360 degree photo of the pilothouse, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
65' Willard Flybridge
The flybridge offers a Portuguese Bridge with seating and table, molded-in steps to the foredeck, wing station with engine controls on the port side, non-skid deck and tender davit system.
65' Willard Aftdeck
The aftdeck offers a half hardtop, exterior carpet over non-skid deck, dayhead port forward, two chest freezers, six deck chairs, table to starboard, transom gate, coffee table, engine room access hatch and Jenn-Air stainless steel BBQ grill.
To view a 360 degree photo of the aftdeck, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
65' Willard Audio/Visual Equipment
- Sharp Aquos Quattron 3D 54" flat screen TV in the salon - Polk speaker bar in the salon - Sony CD/stereo in the pilothouse - Dynex flat screen TV in the master stateroom - Vizio flat screen TV in the port guest stateroom
65' Willard Electronics
- Furuno Radar - Furuno GPS Navigator
- Furuno Navnet keyboard - 2 X Insignia computer monitors - Icom IC-M126 DSC VHF - Icom IC-M710 SSB - Uniden MC635 VHF in the salon
- Simrad AP20 autopilot - President depth sounder - Ritchie magnetic compass - Clover security camera controller
- Chelsea barometer in the pilothouse - Weems & Plath clock and barometer in the salon
65' Willard Electrical System
- Delco 20 kW generator with approximately 3,695 hours - Northern Lights 8 kW generator with approximately 1,488 hours (1999)
- Xantrex 81-2530-12 inverter with Link 1000 remote panel - Freedom 458 inverter/charger - 2 X Lewco battery chargers - Blue Sea battery switches - 8 X US Battery 242 amp 6vdc house inverter bank batteries - 8 X US Battery 170 amp 8vdc house bank batteries - 8 X US Battery 170 amp 8 vdc start batteries - 50 amp shore power connection and cord - 30 amp shore power connection and cord
65' Willard Engine/Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Caterpillar 3406B 540 HP main engines with approximately 4,286 hours - Walker airseps
- ZF BW160S V-drive gearboxes - ZF MicroCommander electronic engine controls - Dripless shaft seals - Hough hydraulic steering system
- 2 X Racor 75/1000FGX fuel filters with vacuum gauge for each main engine - 1 X Racor 75/1000FGX fuel filter polishing system - Oil change system - GE 20 gallon water heater - Sea Recovery AquaWhisper 1200 gpd watermaker - Engine room workbench - Engine room toolbox - Raritan electric heads
To view a 360 degree photo of the engine room, copy and paste the link below into your browser:
65' Willard Deck Equipment
- Custom commercial anchor windlass - Keefe anchor windlass with wired remote - 2 X Bruce 110 LB anchors - Teak and aluminum pulpit - Aluminum deck hardware - Non-skid decks - Large foredeck sunpad - Foredeck benchseats - Flood lights forward - Molded-in steps to the flybridge
- Boarding gate each side forward - Stainless steel rail on teak cap rail each side and forward and teak cap rails aft - Window covers - 14 rod holders on the aftdeck - Outriggers
- Teak and aluminum swimplatform - 2 X stainless steel swim ladders - Deck storage box on the flybridge
65' Willard Tender
- Zodiac 15'6" RIB tender with a Garmin chart plotter and Icom VHF - Yamaha 60 HP 4 stroke outboard
65' Willard Safety and Fire Protection
- Aftdeck and engine room security camera system - 3 X liferings - Satfind EPIRB - Switlik MD-2 6 person liferaft (Needs re-certification)
- Two searchlights
- Fireboy emergency engine shutdown system - Fireboy 1301 Halon engine room fire suppression system with remote panel - Fire extinguishers - Kidde smoke detectors - Trident LP/gas control system in the galley
- Rule bilge pumps
65' Willard Exclusions
- Sellers' personal belongings - Galley utensils, dishes - Wine inventory - Artwork - Triton statue - Books - Decanter's - Power tools - Computers and office equipment
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Additional Units Included
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.