1971 Allied Seabreeze 35
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
Allied Seabreeze 35 - Restored
- één / diesel
- Anacortes, WA
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 34,000 (EUR 29,105)
ALLIED SEABREEZE 35
REDUCED TO $34,000!
Health reasons forcing the seller to reduce price to get "April Fools" into a new owner's care. Lots of boat for the money!
There's a great history for the Allied Seabreeze 35. The Allied Seabreeze was designed by MacLear & Harris in 1962. A total of 135 of these magnificant boats were built between 1963 and 1972 at Allied Boat Company in Catskill, NY. Frank MacLear said the boat was designed to be sailed anywhere in the world. She is 34.5 feet overall, but a worthy passage maker. She's a full keel with easily retracted enclosed centerboard for minimal wetted surface off the wind. Beyond her seakindly and lovely sailing characteristics, she has stunning lines. She was designed by very capable naval architects and built by a company with impeccable credentials. Her hull and deck are solid and her interior thoughtfully laid out.
This example of the Allied Seabreeze 35 has undergone a near complete restoration over recent years. The previous owners of April Fools have invested substantially in restoring and updating her with many recent updates and upgrades. She's an incredibly clean and updated vessel. Current owners health has changed their sailing plans, and they are reluctantly putting "April Fools" on the market.
- NEAR BRISTOL CONDITION! Turn Key - Sail Away!
- Fresh Survey April 2017
- New Yanmar 3Y30MFW in 2006. 1450 hours.
- As a centerboarder, she is capable of safely traversing shoal waters, gunk holing remote regions, enjoying anchorages impossible for boats of deeper drafts, and searching far up stream for more secure harbors and refuge from approaching storms. At sea she is stable and comfortable
- Cushions - Cockpit / 4 years old
- Pump System for Deck wash - Front tank (empty now)
- Head System - ElectraSan Treatment System - Well Maintained
- Cold Pressure Water
- Espar Diesel Furnace
- Centerboard & Centerboard Cable - Replacement in-process March 2018
- Cabin Sole varnished 2011
- Transmission - Rebuilt in 2014
- New primary drive shaft in 2016
- New dripless shaft seal in 2016
- New cutlass bearing in 2016
- New Max Prop 12" 3-blade in 2016
- Engine Service May 2017
- Standing rigging new in 2012
- Running rigging new in 2015
- Mast painted - 2-part poly in 2015
- Boom painted - 2-part poly in 2015
- New rigid vang in 2015
- Lines led aft - 2015
- Ullman Full Batten Main with Tides Strong Track System 2015
- Ullman 130 furler 2015
- Furler 2008
- Electronics - Raymarine Nav/Radar 2013
- Dyer Fiberglass Dinghy w/ Sails/Oars/Cover
- Awlgrip Paint - Hull & Deck 2008
- Bottom Epoxy and new paint 2010
"April Fools" is stored on the hard in Anacortes. Please call ahead for an appointment to see her. Call or text Mike Mullenberg at 425-998-8731.
Please contact Mike Mullenberg at 425-998-8731
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Allied Boat Company
Ontwerper: MacLear & Harris
Kiel: Lange Kiel
Lengte over alles: 34 ft 5 in
Breedte: 10 ft 3 in
Lengte over water: 24 ft 0 in
Minimum diepgang: 3 ft 10 in
Maximum diepgang: 7 ft 0 in
Waterverplaatsing: 13600 lbs Niet Geladen
Ballast: 4000 lbs
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Aantal watertanks: 1 (45 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 1 (30 Gallons)
Aantal enkele bedden: 2
Aantal dubbele bedden: 1
Aantal toiletten: 1
Handmatig pomptoilet - Electra San System
Manuele bilge pomp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.