A classic former pilot boat built by Tyrrells of Arklow,An Historic vessel of heritage suitable for coastal cruising or liveaboard.
Access to below deck is down steps from the main deck saloon.
Large foreward cabin with two berths,hanging cupboards,port holes and deck light with escape hatch.
Heads to port aft of the foreward cabin with WC basin and large shower(domestic shower tray) Hot and cold water.
Master cabin aft of access area,this cabin spans breadth of the boat with double port holes either side.Large double berths each side with ample hanging lockers.Dressing table completes furnishings.
Access to engine room is via hatch in main saloon.
Aft there is a further stowaway cabin with access through hatch on after deck.Two large berths either side and overhead deck light.
The deck saloon is a very large area to include navigation area, Galley with firdge ,cooker, and stainless sink.with geyser water heater.
Eberspacher warm air diesel heating.
2 X Ford 6 cylinder diesels on shafts 120 hp each 1000 hours.
Borg warner gearboxes reduction 3 to 1
Owner engineer maintenance.
Auxillary power 12v and 24v DC 12v for engine start and instruments,
24v anchor windlass and domestic.
rewired during refit in 1996.
Bilge pumps electric and manual.
Automatic dry powder extinguishers and smoke alarms in engine room and saloon.
Deck electric wash/fire water pump.
Hydraulic steering with new tanks in 1996.
Intergrated navigation package by raytheon.
Radar ,plotter,autopilot,sounder includes forward facing sounder and GPS
Original dome compass.
Nav lights and liferaft,fire extinguishers horse shoe buoys.
Warps and fenders
Aft dingy davit