2018 Jeanneau Yachts 58
All Locations, CA
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- All Locations, CA
- Materiaal Romp:
This New 2018 is currently at our docks
**Price listed is base boat FOB Factory** Contact us for the full equipment list and pricing.
We have sold and delivered more Jeanneau 58's than any dealer in North America and we have one in stock for you to see and sail. This elegant offshore cruiser offers an exceptional interior and deck plan designed by Vittorio Garroni with ease of handling in mind. Every detail has been conceived to offer the highest quality cruising experience. Welcome to a new style of contemporary interior that reflects a long nautical heritage. Rich materials are found throughout including leather, wood flooring and stainless steel. Sleek windows and skylights bathe the interior is light.
Welcome to sailing performance worthy of a Jeanneau Yacht. From the drawing boards of Philippe Briand comes the long waterline and careful weight distribution that ensures speed and seaworthiness unmatched in her class. Welcome to the level of comfort that you have been seeking. Finely appointed cabins, spacious galley and luxurious lounging and dining areas make every moment onboard enjoyable and memorable.
WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF JEANNEAU YACHTS!
Price shown is Base Boat with Commissioning and delivery to California.
For additional information on this specific yacht or to schedule an appointment to see it, contact a sales representative at any one of our California waterfront locations or check out our web site at www.cruisingyachts.net
San Diego - 619-681-0633; Newport Beach - 619-681-0633; Marina del Rey (LA) - 310-821-8300; Alameda - 510-521-1327; Sausalito - 415-269-4901.
Please contact at 619-681-0633
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Kiel: Fin kiel
Lengte over alles: 57 ft 0 in
Merk motor: Volkswagon Marine TDI
Max Draft: 6'10''
Total Power: 140
Fresh Water: 265
• 3 Foreward Cabins / 2 Heads,
Aft Owner's Cabin / 1 Head
• Volkswagen Marine Propulsion
System w/Hydraulic Gearbox
• 4-Burner LPG Stove w/Oven
• Yacht Grade Electrical and
• 12v Top-Loading Refrigeration
w/Large Capacity Box
• Electric Stern Platform
• DInghy Garage
• Spacious Navigation Station
• Hot/Cold Pressure Water
• In-Mast Furling
• Panoramic Salon Windows
• Transom Shower Hot/Cold
• Twin Steering Stations
Factory installed packages
Trim Level 2010 Premier:
• 2 Electric Halyard Winches
• 2nd Windlass Control Chain Counter
• Bow Thruster 16 HP in tunnel
• 1800 Watt Inverter
• Rope Cutter on Propeller Shaft
• 24 Volt Compressor for Freezer
• House Batteries 24V / 240 Amp
• Battery Charger 24V / 60 Amp
• DVD / CD / MP3 Player / Bose 2.1
• Cockpit Speakers
Easy Cruise Package:
• Electric Genoa Furler
• 2 Electric Genoa Winches
• Pre-Rigging for Stay Sail
Exterior Package Sunbrella Taupe:
• Covers for Teak Cockpit Table,
windows and wichnes
• Cockpit Cushions with backrests
• Aft Sun mattress
• Electric Washdown for anchor locker
• 24V Refrigerator in cockpit table
• TV/LCD in Saloon
• 2 Arm Chairs Saloon
• Removable Carpet set for Saloon
• Folding Luxury Saloon Table
Owners Stateroom Package:
• Electronic Safe
• (3) Electric Toilet "Quite flush"
• Inner spring mattress
• Removable carpet set in aft cabin
• DVD/CD/MP3 Player, speakers &
LCD TV "20"
• Prewired Forward Cabin
Factory installed options
• Air Conditioning 52,000 BTU's
• 9.5 KW Generator
• Running Rigging for Assymetrical /
Fitting on stemhead
• Tender Handling System - roller,
electric winch, pump
• Upholstery "Ambience Leather"
• Additional Electric Winches at Helm
• Electric Toilet "Quiet Flush" aft staterooms
• Wood Rub Rail
• Washing Machine & Dryer
• Teak Decks
• Conversion of Water tank to Fuel 75 gal.
• White Painted Furling Mast
• (3) ST 70 Displays
• Autopilot w/ X-30 Core
• Multi-Function Repeater
• C-140W Chartplotter at Helm
• Icom VHF Radio + Antenna
• PC Interface at Chart Table
• Dodger, Bimini & Connector
• Fenders & Lines
• Shore Power Cord
• Decor Package
• Sand & Seal /Detailing
• Anchor & Chain
• Premier Safety Package
• 2 Propane Tanks
• Commissioning & Freight
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
*This price is based on today's currency conversion rate.