BATEAU DE PROPRIETAIRE:construit en 2016 mais millésimé 2017, seulement 1 saison de navigation, très bien équipée.
Intérieur clair et moderne, fermeture de cockpit complète, portique inox sur mesure avec support panneaux solaires et bossoirs annexe, accastillage de spi , trinquette sur enrouleur, TV, chauffage, leasing important à reprendre ,belle affaire , bateau prêt à naviguer , possibilité de place de port
With its attractive sleek silhouette and a deck plan optimized for long cruises, the Oceanis 48 is perfectly proportioned. Important options in terms of space organization and ergonomics distinguish her from others. She urges you to set off on long cruises and experience very comfortable stopovers.
The Oceanis 48 has a mainsail arch and centred mast making her well-balanced and her hull offers great stability and comfort at all speeds. This is an important step in the combination of speed, safety and flow when living on board.
With the scope for a layout of up to five cabins, or three cabins with a spacious forward owner suite, the Oceanis 48 also cleverly places the accent on shared living spaces. The interior is bathed in a wonderful amount of light from the large hull portholes and the ambiance can be either contemporary light oak or a more traditional mahogany.
EVERY LATITUDE IN THE CALL OF THE OCEAN
The Oceanis 48 is a distillation of innovative developments making her safe, fast and incredibly comfortable. She is open to all programmes, even the most ambitious ones.
The 45° companionway is an important characteristic of the latest generation of large Oceanis yachts. It connects the huge cockpit with the boat's interior, having a considerable impact on ease of movement and lifestyle on board.
The forward cabin is a genuine suite fitted with an Italian-style shower. It has intelligently organized storage and attractive trims. The generous amount of space promises a real feeling of well-being.
The performance of a set of D4 sails, designed specifically by the sailmaker Incidences for the Oceanis 48, is optimized by the German System, with which you can trim all the sails from the helm station. Beneteau's partner for over twenty years, this French sailmaker of international renown is one of the chief references in competitive sailing circles.
• Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to CE certification
• Monolithic hull design in polyester
• Monolithic structural inner moulding bonded to the hull
• Injection moulded deck in glass fibre/balsa sandwich, covered with «diamond-point» non-slip coating
• Deck hull joint screwed, bonded and banded with 1 solid wood bulwark
• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates
• Rudder hung with glass composite stock
• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics
• Engine Yanmar Diesel 80 hp/80 HP, Common Rail, Sail Drive
• Engine control - Control panel in the port cockpit
• Engine compartment: Soundproofing foam - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet
• 1 Alternator 12 V / 125 Ah
• 1 Rotomoulded diesel tank 200 L / 53 US Gal (under port aft berth) - Electronic gauge - Low level alarm - 1 Deck filler
• Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator
• Fixed three blades propeller
• 1 Engine access through companionway (opening with 2 gas struts) - 2 Engine access through aft cabins
• 12 V circuit
• 2 service batteries (140 Ah) - 1 Engine battery (110 Ah)
• 1 Power distributor
• 12 V Electrical panel (Fuses - Voltmeter - Water gauge - Fuel gauge - Battery warning - Fuel warning - Water warning)
• 1 12 V Sockets
• Lighting: Overhead lights - Reading lights - White striplighting
• Navigation lights: 1 Forward and aft navigation lights - 1 Engine navigation light / Spreader light forward of mast - 1 Anchor light on masthead
• Wire runs for options cables
• Full 220 V system (Interior sockets 220 V, 40 Amperes battery charger, Shore power socket)
• 1 Rotomoulded freshwater tank 330 L / 87 US Gal (Forward cabin) - 2 Deck fillers - Separate tank filling - Tank selection with "¼ turn" by-pass valves
• Pressurised electric water pump - Expansion tank - Inline filter
• 40 L / 11 US Gal Electric calorifier (engine start)
• 1 Rigid 64 L / 17 US Gal black water holding tank for each WC
• Delayed shower draining and electric shower drain pumps
• 1 Electric bilge pump - 1 Manual bilge pump
• 1 Electric ice box drain pump
• 1 Gas bottle box in the cockpit (Diameter 0,34 m x 0,53 m / 1’1’’ x 1’9’’)
• Regulator and safety tap