2016 Key West 239 FS
St. Joseph, MI
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
NEW ARRIVAL!! Like new!!
- één / Benzine
- St. Joseph, MI
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 54,900 (EUR 46,843)
The Key West 239FS is the answer to the question of whether a boat can fish hard on Saturday and then capture family fun on the water on Sunday. Offering the largest cockpit in its class, enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for relaxing day on the water with the family and friends or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Equipped with four stainless steel trolling rod holders with integrated drains plus molded in gunwale rod storage and a generous bow casting deck, plus ample storage throughout for gear, the boat has all you need for fishing and cruising!
Powered by 250hp Suzuki outboard.
Other features include:
- T-Top center console with VHF radio and Garmin GPS
- Lenco trim tabs
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Pull up cleats
- 12 volt power outlet on dash
- Self-bailing cockpit
- Built-in fuel tank
- Molded swim platform & anchor locker with anchor
Please contact Master User at (269) 982-0812
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Romp type: Modified Vee
Lengte over alles: 23 ft 9 in
Breedte: 8 ft 6 in
Minimum diepgang: 1 ft 2 in
Vlaktilling bij spiegel : 19 ° at Transom
Drooj Gewicht: 2700 lbs
Spiegelhoogte: 2 ft 1 in
Totaal vermogen: 250 HP
Merk motor: Suzuki
Type motor: Buitenboord
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Motorvermogen: 250 HP
Aantal brandstoftanks: (100 Gallons)
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 239FS offers the largest cockpit in its class, and loaded with features for both family comfort and serious fishing. Enjoy the comfort of the full width bench seat in the rear and the optional front facing seating in the bow for relaxing day on the water with the family and friends, or hit the blue water safe and secure in a very capable long range offshore fishing platform. Fishing features include the ever present live well, rod storage racks, trolling rod holders, and even an insulated, macerated under floor fish box up front. The 239FS is ready for whatever water sports your family enjoys.
- Storage area or fish box under the floor.
- Molded in gunwale rod storage.
- 9' X 12" trim tabs.
- Cup holder on console.
- 20 gallon live well.
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Black accents.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Courtesy lights.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Large storage compartment in bow.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Raw Water Wash Down Kit
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Molded Swim Platform with Stainless Steel Ladder
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.