2015 Sage 17
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / Benzine
- Greenville, SC
- Materiaal Romp:
- Laatst vermelde prijs:
- US$ 22,500 (EUR 19,302)
The Sage 17 is the perfect pocket-cruiser! These boats are built with fiberglass mat and cloth, vinylester resin, carbon fiber, and end grain balsa core. The characteristic lapstrake hull provides rigidity, tracking, and wave deflection while the deck is built to last through the years as well.
From the builder:
- Hull and interior cabin liner are made with hand layed fiberglass using all vinylester resin.
- The deck, cabin roof and cockpit are made of carbon fiber and vinylester resin. Horizontal portions of the deck are non-skid and contain balsa core for added strength. This creates a rigid and light-weight structure. The cabin/deck structure is so strong that a compression post is not required.
Jerry Montgomery explains why carbon fiber is used for the deck -
"Since the deck is well above the waterline, it's anti-ballast. Saving 100 pounds in the deck (and we've saved more than that) eliminates the need for about 200 lbs of ballast to arrive at the same righting moment. Combined this saves at least 300 lbs of weight. It's obvious what this does for performance and for trailering."
- The transom is carbon fiber to reduce weight aft and keep Sage 17 on her lines. A boarding ladder and fixed height motor mount are standard.
- The hull deck joint is an outward flange that is chemically bonded and then through bolted on six inch centers. The joint is capped with a teak toe rail.
Please contact Ashley Yachts at (843) 577-7222
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Lengte over alles: 16 ft 10 in
Breedte: 6 ft 9 in
Lengte over water: 15 ft 7 in
Minimum diepgang: 1 ft 9 in
Maximum diepgang: 3 ft 11 in
Totaal vermogen: 2 HP
Merk motor: Honda
Type motor: Buitenboord
Motorvermogen: 2 HP
Deck and Hull
Jib Downhaul Led to Cockpit
Pacific Deluxe Single-Axle Trailer with Mast Carrier
Cabintop Winches for Jib Sheets and Jib Halyard
Transom Boarding Ladder
Boom Vang/ Preventer
Ritchie Explore Compass
Mainsail with 2 Reef Points
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.