This is an original owner 2014 World Cat 32EC that has been kept in a covered slip since new. It is in excellent condition and has twin 300 hp.Yamaha outboards with only 260 hours! There is also an efficient 4.2kw Fischer Panda diesel generator with sound shield to run the air conditioner and other 110v volt items when offshore. It also features a full electronics package that includes twin Garmin 7212 displays for Chartplotter, Fishfinder, and open array Garmin radar. In addition there is a Garmin autopilot and Garmin VHF with a Sony stereo at the helm and in the cabin. This vessel has been very well maintained by an experienced owner and is seriously for sale. World Cats are envied for their superior ride characteristics and this late model is priced well below the cost of buying new.
REDUCED ! NOW ASKING - $237,900
Contact Steve Allen 727-735-4187 or email@example.com
This is an original owner 2014 World Cat 320EC Express Cabin that has been kept in a covered slip since new. It has twin Yamaha 300hp outboards with only 250 hours and a 4.2kw Fischer Panda diesel generator with sound shield to power the air conditioner and onboard 110v items when offshore. This vessel features a full electronics package which features TWO Garmin 7212 displays for the Chartplotter, Fishfinder and the Garmin open array radar. There is also a Garmin Autopilot and Garmin VHF with a Sony stereo located at the helm and in the cabin.
The cockpit is very large and well designed for fishing activities. The large transom boarding ladder with rails also makes this an ideal dive boat as well. There are two 40 gallon live wells located in the transom and two fold down seats which increase cockpit seating but fold conveniently out of the way when fishing or diving. There is rod storage port and starboard and deck wash down spigot and built in rod holders in the gunnels.
The helm deck is located just forward of the cockpit and is one step up. It is protected by a factory hardtop and a full roll up enclosure. There is a large very comfortable helm chair located on the center line with good sight lines forward and aft. There is an insulated fish box center line aft on the helm deck and seating port and starboad on the helm deck. There is an insulated box under the portside seating and generator access under the starboard side seating.
The fully equipped helm is center line and the main cabin access is to port and the direct access to the head is on the starboard side. A large windshield with electric windshield wiper provides protection for this area in conjunction with the clear enclosure.
Upon entering the main cabin there is a small galley area directly to starboard with a microwave, refrigerator, cooktop and sink. The aft quarter berth is located just aft of this area. The large main berth is located center line forward and has a television and ample storage through out the cabin. There are three overhead hatches which allow plenty of natural light to enter the cabin.
The head and shower can be entered directly from the helm deck on the starboard side or from inside the cabin. There is also a sink/vanity in the head as well and the head is a vacu flush model that can discharge into the holding tank or directly overboard where appropriate. There is ample head room through out the cabin and it is completely air conditioned with a 12,000 BTU Cruisair system. There is also a separate stereo control head in the cabin.
The foredeck is fully equipped with an electric windlass with foot switches and also has remote control panel at the helm.
The ride, performance and fuel economy of the World Cat is well known. This hull design handles chop extremely well and makes for a very stable platform when fishing, diving or just anchoring out. This vessel is in outstanding condition and has been very well maintained. The engines were completely serviced, including the lower units June 2016 and the bottom paint was refreshed at that time as well. Since it has been kept in a covered slip since the current owner bought it new in January of 2014 it shows extremely well.
Seriously for sale and reduced to $237,900!
The cockpit is very large and is well designed for fishing activities or diving. It offers the following features:
* Large swing down ladder which allows for easy boarding from the water. Handrails offer secure access even in open waters.
* Transom Door
* Two separate 40 gallon live wells located in the transom.
* Rod holders in the gunnels
* Six rod holders (3 port and 3 strb) located on the supports to the hardtop.
* Rod/gaff storage located under the gunnels port and starboard.
* Two seats built into the transom that easily fold up to increase cockpit space when desired.
* Deck courtesy lighting
* Spreader lights located in hardtop to illuminate cockpit.
* Tackle drawers located port and starboard on the forward cockpit bulkheads.
* Deck washdown
The helm deck is located one step up and forward of the cockpit. It offers the following features:
* Protected by factory hard top with roll up clear plastic enclosure
* Center line helm chair
* Fully equipped helm with full electronics, digital engine gauges, throttle controls
* Full windshield with electric windshield wiper
* In deck insulated fish box with overboard drain
* Cushioned seating port and starboard
* Insulated box under forward port seating
* Access to generator under forward strb seating
* Battery control access panel
* Stereo speakers mounted beneath hard top
* Overhead hatch in hard top
* Overhead PFD storage
* Main cabin access on port side through lockable door
* Direct head access on strb side through lockable door
The large cabin has two entry points. The main entrance is to port of the helm station through a lockable bi-fold door. The other entrance is directly into the head area through a lockable bi-fold door to starboard of the helm. The cabin offers the following features:
* Air conditioning, Cruisair 12,000 BTU
* Large opening overhead hatches (3)
* Four portholes in cabin sides (2 port 2 starboard)
* Centerline main berth, storage drawers beneath berth
* Direct access to enclosed head/shower
* Overhead lighting
* Rod storage on hull sides
* Television - Skyworth
* Stereo Control Head and speakers
* A/C power control panel
* A quarter berth is located in the aft port section of the cabin
The galley is located just inside the port entry into the main cabin and directly to starboard. Galley features are as follows:
* Stainless Steel sink with faucet
* Microwave - Franklin Chef
* Refrigerator - Isotherm
* Cook top, single burner electric
* Storage cabinet
The enclosed head can be accessed directly from the helm deck or from within the cabin. It offers the following features:
* Vacu-Flush toilet with holding tank and overboard discharge
* Sink and Faucet vanity with mirror
Electronics are located at the helm station:
* Two Garmin 7212 touch screen displays
* Garmin fish finder sonar
* Garmin open array radar
* Garmin Autopilot
* Garmin VHF100
* Sony Stereo
* Yamaha digital engine display panel
* Twin Yamaha F300 Outboards with approx 250 hours
* Engines were fully serviced June 2016 including lower units
* Fischer Panda 4.2 KW diesel generator with sound shield and 10 gal fuel tank - Only 29 hours
* Electric windlass with remote helm control and on deck foot controls
* Shorepower inlet located portside, 30 amp and cord
* Four New Batteries (two replaced 12-16 and two replaced 04-17)
* Bait cutting board that fits into rod holder
* Botom paint refreshed June 2016
* Fenders (4) and dock lines (6) included
* Owners fishing gear