The Bestevaer 49ST is one of the favorite models built by KM Yachtbuilders.
The Zwarte Raaf has not been used very often, so it is in an as-good-as-new state. The exterior has been kept simple for low maintenance, the interior is made luxury for total comfort. The Dickinson heater in the saloon provides a cosy warmth.
The deep cockpit provides optimal safety.
- 2 cabins: 2 double berths
- 1 bathroom with shower
- 1x manual toilet Jabsco
- Pilot house with chart table
- Classic styling with mahogany and white panelling
- Oak wood floor
- Inverter/Charger Victron MultiPlus 12V / 3000VA / 120A
- 2 x Alternator main engine 110A at 2000 rpm
- 3 Service battery Gel Victron 12V 220Ah, deep cycle
- Starting battery main engine Optima 12V 66Ah, maintenance-free
- Instrument panel custom built
- Shore connection to charger.
- Mast: Seldén, MDS system, 22.16 meters,19.92 above deck. Fractional tapered at top.
- Boom: Seldén with flake rack and lazy jacks
- Retractable bowsprit
- One line reef system
- Furlers at forestay and cutterstay
- Electric bilge pump
- 2 x Manual bilge pump
- Force 10 Top Burner, 3-pits + oven
- 2 x 6 kg propane bottles
- Quick Boiler 40L 220V/800W RVS
- Refrigerator 80L
- Water filter
- 2 x Racor diesel filters
- Life raft, Safeguard HYF U6 in container, 6 persons, 2016
- Fire Blanket
- 3 x Fire extinguisher
- Life lines
- Swimming ladder
- Outside shower
- Deckwash pump
- Radar reflector
- 2 x Electric winches, Lewmar 65EST
- 2 x Manual winches, Lewmar 55ST
- Deck gear all Lewmar
- Anchor 32kg/70Lbs Delta with 10mm 70m anchor chain plus stopper
- Fortress 35, plus chain and rope
- Anchor windlass Lewmar
- Stainless steel stanchions/pushpit/pullpit
- Windvane fundament
- Dinghy, AB lammina 9UL, 2.70m plus fuel tank and outboard 6hp
- Retractable Davits
- Barometer, clock, hydrometer, etc
- Mast climber
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.