2014 Bavaria Virtess 420 Fly
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- Gananoque, ON
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- Can$ 725,000 (EUR 465,690)
Welcome aboard the VIRTESS 420 FLY, where you will have the wind in your hair on the flybridge, as if you were at the wheel of a convertible, the ambiance of a fine dining restaurant on the aft deck, the luster of a suite at a 5-star hotel in the saloon and in the three cabins, and driving dynamics of a luxury class sports car.
This is the one! Custom ordered in Germany and delivered into Canada for the current owner, this LUXURY yacht is filled with comfort and innovation not found on most yachts in North America. From the Hydraulic swim platform with built in stairs, to to movable cockpit seating which allows you choose various seating arrangements, this vessel will leave you in awe.
The flybridge version of the VIRTESS line won the "European Powerboat of the Year 2013" award in the category of yachts up to 45 feet in length and it is obvious why. The VIRTESS line owes the timeless design of its interiors and exteriors to Italian star designer Marco Casali’s agency TOO DESIGN. The design comes from the renowned Spanish design firm for mega yachts, INSENAVAL, which also designed the BAVARIA SPORT line. THIS VESSEL IS AMAZING!
VOLVO IPS 600 DIESEL POD DRIVES WITH JOYSTICK - FRESHWATER ONLY
*Note: This is a White Hulled vessel currently covered with a Blue Vinyl Wrap - Easy removed to suit the new owner.
Call Adrian - 613 985 3600
Please contact Adrian Philpot at (613) 985 3600
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Lengte over alles: 40 ft 8 in
Breedte: 13 ft 10 in
Minimum diepgang: 2 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 3 ft 8 in
Sta hoogte: 6 ft 5 in
Drooj Gewicht: 25132 lbs
Aantal watertanks: (108 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (317 Gallons)
Aantal toiletten: 2
Make: Volvo Penta
Model: Twin IPS 600
Hp: 2 X 435
Hours: 240 approx
Factory Installed Options
- 2 x IPS 600 (2 x 435 hp) incl. trim flaps
- Cup holder, stainless steel on helmstand fly deck; light package fly deck; in-harbour cover on fly deck, grey; fender baskets on railings; wipe-wash system for windscreen; 2 x salonstool with flexible backrest in selected upholstery color; curtain on sliding glass door to cockpit
- TV 22' in salon with 2 x USB plug and DVD device, headunit with 2.7' TFT LCD screen, DVD/CD receiver (AM/FM/VHF), 2 speakers in salon, 2 speakers in cockpit and 2 speakers on fly deck
- Dock for iPod and USB, active subwoofer, remote control on fly deck, TV cabling digital + analog, incl. antenna
- Shore supply for water, water in fuel-kit (additional water sensor in fuel filter with alarm); additional service battery, AGM; electrical windlass; Delta anchor, galvanised; Anchor chain, galvanised 10m 50m; 2 x cockpit control unit with chain counter; bow thruster SE 100, electrical incl. operating battery, AGM
- Modular sunbed area on fly deck convertible to copilot seat; DuraDeck on cockpit floor and bathing platform; movable cockpit furniture system (settee and table)
- Light package cockpit with additional LED, stair, and side deck illumination; light package underwater lights; Venetial blinds for dimming the hull windows; marine safe in owner's cabin
- Ice maker on fly deck (not in combination with refrigerator on fly deck); bimini; 2 cup holders, stainless steel on foredeck; sun upholstery on foredeck; external sun shades (windscreen and side windows); chiller air-conditioning, 32,000 BTU, outlet in salon and each cabin, incl. heating and ventilation for windscreen (not in combination with hot air heating)
- Radar, Garmin GMR 18 HD; Chartplotter, Garmin GPSMap 7012 with GPS on fly deck (replaces Chartplotter, Garmin GPSMap 4010 with GPS on fly deck); Chartplotter Garmin GPSMap 7012 in salon (replaces Chartplotter, Garmin GPSMap 4010 with GPS in salon).
- DuraDeck on side deck and fly deck
- Search light 50 W with remote control on both helmstands\
- Bathing platform hydraulically lowerable with teak and automatically access stair, incl. operating battery, AGM
- Cockpit upholstery "Suntex" incl. upholstery fly deck; Cockpit grill 230 V; Cockpit table in solid wood, fixed
- Electrical grill 230 V; refrigerator on fly deck, 12 V (not in combination with ice maker); table foldable incl. cupholder
- Vertical sunshade in cockpit; camper cover, grey; protective cover package for helmstand, sunbed, settee and table in fly deck
- Additional wodd color (teak or light oak); table in salon, electrical lowerable and foldable; salon and cabin carpet, fixable; upholstery in leather; refrigerator in salon 12 V, 110; venetian blinds for dimming the hull windows; mattresses fabric 'comfort'
- Hot water heating (only in combination with chiller-air conditioning)
- Grey water tank 240
- TV cabling digital + analog, incl. antenna with outlet
- Active corrosion protection ACP (only for Volvo Penta IPS-drives)
- Diesel generator 230 V (10,0 kVA)
- Autopilot GHP 10 V for Colco Penta with Aquamatic Joystick (IPS and Z-Drive), with control units on both helmstands
- Steel cradle for oversea transport
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.