The Sport family provides yacht-caliber comfort in a trailerable sized package with luxurious Pursuit detail.
The Pursuit S 280 features stunning good looks combined with exceptional handling and performance. Its long list of standard features includes rich teak accents, a fiberglass hardtop with a white powder coated aluminum frame, an overhead electronics box, an overhead storage bag, integral overhead interior lighting, three spreader lights, a Clarion AM/FM/CD stereo, complete with an MP3/Ipod jack, remote and four stereo speakers. Even front and side helm canvas curtains are standard for a dry, comfortable ride in inclement weather.
The helm features a split leaning post with flip up helm and companion bolsters and fixed arm rests for comfortable operation from a seated or standing position. For one of the most comfortable rides on the boat, deploy the folding Aft stern seat, just sit back and relax. Strategically-placed cushions provide lumbar support while you’re seated and function as essential coaming pads when the seat is not in use and folded flush. The console affords lockable storage and conceals a head compartment with holding tank, pump out and macerator.
Other creature comforts include an Isotherm stainless steel drawer refrigerator and a molded-in 140-quart combination cooler/cushioned stern bench seat to keep your food and beverages cool and easily accessible. Twin 29-gallon insulated in-deck lockers with pump out serve to stow your catch or function as spacious storage compartments to keep the deck clear of gear.
Engine Hours: 298 on port and starboard, Yamaha 250 HP 4-stroke engines.
Options: Fwd. seating package, Full Canvas Enclosure, Rear bimini top, Raymarine C127, Radar, through hull transducer, Raymarine VHF, Fell Marine Bluetooth Kill Switch and wrist band.
Triple axle trailer included in sale price
For more information or to schedule a showing, contact the Listing Agent Trey Easterly at Nunmaker Yachts on Cell # 985-705-8527, call, text or email.
HULL, DECK & COCKPIT
• Pursuit® Protection Plan:5-year hull/deck structural warranty,5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty
• Two 1/2” 316L S.S. stern eyes and 5/8”316L S.S. bow eye
• Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid• One-piece welded 1” S.S. low profile bow rail• Six 8” 316L S.S. flush pull up cleats• LED cockpit courtesy lights (4)
• S.S. thru-hull bow roller w/anti chafing chute and windlass beam
• Six S.S. drink holders
• Acrylic transom door w/S.S. latch
• Cockpit coaming bolsters
• Salt water wash down pump w/hose outlet
• Aft fold-down seat
• Two 18 “ S.S. transom grabrails
• 316L S.S. telescoping boarding ladder w/fiberglass hatch
• Molded fiberglass 2 piece leaning post on a slider w/armrests, teak accents aft-facing fold-down seat,and port side storage locker w/acrylic door
• Isotherm® S.S. drawer refrigerator
• Integral fiberglass foot rest
• Molded insulated 140 quart cooler w/3” cushion
• Fiberglass hardtop and liner w/white, powder coated aluminum frame, overhead strg box, 3 sprdr lights,canvas storage pouch w/front and side enclosed,6 overhead LED tricolor lights
• Enclosed compartment w/manual head, 20 gal.holding tank, macerator and pressure S.S. water sink
• S.S. portlight w/screen• 12 v interior lighting• Tempered glass windshield• Two 12 v receptacle at helm
• Clarion® AM/FM stereo and CD w/4 speakers and remote control pad at helm. Console mounted iPod MP3 player interface jack
• Molded split bow seating w/4” cushions (2)
• Under gunwale rod storage racks w/padded reel protectors
• Four 316L S.S. gunwale rod holders
• Twin insulated in-floor 29 gallon fishboxes with macerator pump out and overboard drain
• Aft-slide out tackle center w/three removable trays
• Bait prep station w/molded rigging cutouts, sink w/pull out fresh water sprayer
• Aluminum reinforcement plates for downrigger installation, aft gunwale, port and stbd.
INSTRUMENTATION, EQUIPMENT & SAFET• Hydraulic steering w/sport adjustable helm
• 14.5” comfort grip S.S. steering wheel with knob
• Master circuit breaker box
• Three battery switch w/battery and trays
• 12 v electrical panel w/breakers
• 110 v/60 cycle dockside powerw/20 amp battery charger
• 20gallonfreshwater w/SeaTechhose
• S.S.Lenco trimtabs w/indicator and automatic retracts on helm
• U.S.C.G.and international lighting
• Automatic bilge pumps (2)
• Fire extinguishers (3)
• Console mounted forward facing horn and Ritchie compass
• Pursuit meets all applicable USCG and NMMA standards
• Yamaha® fuel management system(standard with Yamaha® engines)