Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Kiel: Korte kiel
Romp type: Andere
Lengte over alles: 52 ft 0 in
Breedte: 14 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 10 ft 12 in
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Saildrive
Key Regatta Sails;
Project managed by Mike Sanderson and Gavin Brady.
M3 - Doyle, Larger Head, New January 2017
M2 - North, Large Head, 2016, Ex Gladiator Med Cup, Near New
M1 - Doyle, Standard Head, January 2016, 1 Reef, Near New
J1 - Doyle, New January 2017
J1 - North, 2016, ex Gladiator Med Cup, Near New
J2 - Doyle, New January 2017
J2 - North, 2016, ex Gladiator Med Cup, Near New
J3 - North, 2016, ex Gladiator Med Cup, Near New
A1 - North, 2016 Near New
A1.5 - North, 2016, ex Gladiator Med Cup, Near New
A2 - Doyle, New January 2017
A2 - North, 2016, ex Gladiator Med Cup, Near New
A2 - Doyle, January 2016, Near New
A3 - North, Ok
A4 - North, Ok
SS - North 2015, OK
R2 - Doyle, July 2015, Near New
IRC Fro - Doyle, July 2015, Near New
Top Down KZ Marine Furling system added
Under deck stay sail furling system.
Large inventory of additional regatta sails.
Good club/training sails.
Built by Green Marine in the UK originally as "Container", she is one of the most sophisticated 52ft builds of this decade.
- Designed by Judel/Vrolijk 2011.
- Full pre-preg carbon construction hull, deck and structure.
- State of the art, Kevlar/Nomex "Honeycomb" core from Cormaster, was provided in pre-shaped panels, to ensure highest physical stiffness properties and zero margin for error fitting, which ensured minimum weight.
- Bespoke female hull and deck tooling. Sister ship to "RAN IV", now Paprec on 52 Super Series circuit. and the only two boats to share this tooling.
- Container was the second boat from this tooling, which resulted in an exceptionally high quality build.
- Keel fin locates into "socket" type arrangement.
- Built to ISO and Germanischer Lloyd exacting standards of construction.
LOA - 15.85m
BEAM - 4.418m
Draft - 3.35m
Disp - 7150kg (flexible - gallery in bulb)
IRC - 1.399 (Jan 2017)
Hull - White high-gloss, hard wearing topside epoxy paint. Fully long-boarded and painted August 2015.
Underwater - VC Offshore racing anti-fouling, light grey. Added May 2017.
Deck - Light matt grey, non-skid sprayed finish.
Cockpit - clear coat carbon, with non-skid grip tape over-laid.
Upgrades from Med Cup "Box Rule" specification. Project advice by Gavin Brady and Mike Sanderson.
- Additional Carbon structure added into bow area for toughness and to ensure boat was offshore/coastal ready, as well as inshore round the cans style racing. (Added 2015)
- Larger rudder to newer, more optimised J/V design added. Goal succeeded to achieve more grip when power reaching.
- Interchangeable twin carbon wheels / tiller arrangement.
- Flexible Keel bulb weights for light and heavy airs optimisation.
- Boats original weight was 7223kg, with a bulb weight of 3788kg.
- Kawerau Engineering machined 288kg of cavity pockets into the bulb to allow for adjustment.
- Jan 2016 (IRC: 1.394), 65 kg of lead added back into cavity pockets - total weight 7023kg, bulb weight 3565kg.
- Jan 2017 (IRC: 1.399), 163kg of lead added back into cavity pockets - total weight 7150kg, bulb weight 3663kg. Marked improvement.
Winch and pedestal package;
Custom Harken fit-out all in carbon, Installed and designed by John Williams.
2 x Pedestals with overdrives can be interlinked from fwd pedestal.
1 x 500.2 Pit winch
2 x 65.3 Primary. LH winch on port side.
2 x 65.3 Runners
2 x 65.3 Mainsheet. LH winch on port side.
Custom string drop take down wheel system connected to pedestal system.
Engage/disengage and ratchet operational from aft pedestal.
Additional deck gear;
Spinlock custom package for clutches.
Clutches on all halyards, spin sheets and main sheet.
Harken Hi-Load blocks on main sheet system,
Main sheet traveller line lead under deck.
Central cockpit control box used for traveller and cunningham adjustment..
Vang system lead to aft control position.
Jib sheet hobble line setup with adjustment on port side.
2 x spin sheet "reeler" systems.
1 x jib halyard "reeler" system.
JP3 Rudder bearings.
Custom cut-outs in deck with covers to allow for wheel system install. Mounts for wheels also installed below decks.
Composite stanchions, with titanium push and pull pits.
Custom tail bags above and below deck
Custom fore hatch with take down roller.
Fore hatch cover has custom cut-out for use with stay sail.
Supplied and fitted VMG Racing Bravo processer
3 x H3000 20/20 Displays on mast
2 FFD also on mast
3 x H3000 FFD Displays in cockpit. (2 on bulkhead, 1 on fwd pedestal)
2 x B&G 57” VHMU Depth sensor
2 x signet paddle wheel
Vector Heading-GPS- Hemisphere Vs111
2 x lightweight mast cable
Celesco potentiometers on forestay rake and rudder angle
1 x Forestay Load Cell
1 x VHF GME fixed
2 x Handheld VHF
Hopkins endoscope & custom thru hull fittings
Wireless router with external aerial
Laptop Panasonic CT19
Panasonic hand display
Lightweight wiring looms throughout
Internal LED lighting Custom switch panel
2 x Vertical Wands
Engine - Yanmar Model 4JH5E Power 36kw
Propeller - BriSki Sail-drive Racing Folding Propeller
80L Diesel tank
Internal Cariboni System with;
- 2 x Double speed pumps (Port and Starboard) connected with s/s tubes and hose,
- Forestay ram,
- Jib Cunningham,
- Jib Lead up / down,
- Main Outhaul.
- Operation panel located in front on main sheet winch on deck either side.
2 x Lithium light weight batteries.
1 x light weight starter battery.
Self-regulating battery isolating switches.
Battery charger for batteries.
Galvanised adjustable cradle (2 heights) with legs/splashes. Cradle can be disassembled for storage / transporting
Separate keel and bulb cradle.
Carbon storage cupboards in the saloon, 2 either side for offshore provisioning.
2 bunks in saloon area. Space for additional bunks behind companionway bulkhead.
1 x Set of portable mast trollies,
1 x set mast transport cradles
40’ Container, fitted with custom shelving
2 x Life rafts in dry bags.
Pad eyes on aft deck section for safety kit mounting.
Safety gear for Cat 3 NZ
5 x whale bilge pumps 1100 GPH
North boom Tent
North boom cover.
Full set of pedestal and winch covers.
Runner tail covers.
Halyard tail bag.
Padded transport covers for rudder and spreaders.
2 x spare carbon bowsprits.
Spare pull pits
Spare life lines
Hall Spars (NZL) High Modulus carbon, three spreader mast.
Navtec stainless steel rod standing side rigging with internal tangs. (New Navtec D3’s September 2016)
New Carbon Forestay September 2016 with low aero fittings.
New Gorilla Foil September 2016.
Carbon back stays x 2.
4 x Harken Hi-Load runner blocks per side.
PBO Runner tails x 2, plus spare.
2 x Mast head halyards (1 lock)
1 x Jib halyard (lock)
1 x Fractional halyard (lock added 2015)
1 x GS halyard.
1 x Main halyard (lock)
1 x Reef line (Lock bullets on Main)
Full Grand Prix running rigging package supplied with the boat. Largely in PBO.
Multiple spare running rigging.
1 x Lightweight Inshore Boom
1 x Coastal Boom setup with 1 reef.
Low aero goose neck cover.
Low aero instrument bracket.
New stronger/lighter carbon bowsprit, with 9m STL measurement.
Carbon bobstay. Low area with internal attachments.
2 x tack line options.
Adjustable mast heel plate.
Max Runner 6.4 Tonnes.
Low windage Carbon Vang strut for both booms.
External Holmatro mast jack.