2009 Safe Boat Defender Response Boat (RB-S)
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
25 ft 2009 Safe Boat Defender
- twee / Benzine
- Oxnard, CA
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 112,500 (EUR 91,160)
New Shockwave seats and Honda engines are under factory warranty.
From the SAFE BOAT website...
Designed exclusively for the United States Coast Guard by SAFE Boats International, the RB-S (Response Boat Small) "Defender" Class will combat terrorism and keep the country's borders secure.
The RB-S is noteworthy for its speed and maneuverability. Time from zero to plane is under 4 seconds and with a top speed over 40 knots, the RB-S is the perfect fast response security, SAR or LE platform. The RB-S has a 102-inch beam and low profile making it easy to trailer, store, or load onto a C130 aircraft. The RB-S comes with a full cabin to protect the crew from weather.
The RB-S has the direct benefit of years of evolutionary USCG Non-Standard boat history to maximize its operational availability. The USCG began accepting delivery of boats in the summer of 2003 at the rate of 2 or 3 each week. The RB-S fleet is expected to consist of 350 boats, though that number may grow to 700 depending on funding and the growing Homeland Security missions. The RB-S will be the largest boat fleet ever acquired by the Coast Guard and one of the largest of its type in the world.
Our SAFE BOAT
Our Safe boat is in excellent condition. These boats are built like tanks! The collar is in good condition and ready for service. The seller will include the new Shockwave seats, 2016 Honda 225hp engines still under manufacturers warranty (150hrs) and electronics (Raymarine Radar/GPS/Chartplotter/CHIRP fishfinder.)
Contact Brian Willhite 805 798 4253
Please contact at (805) 984-8550
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Totaal vermogen: 450 HP
Merk motor: Honda
Type motor: 4 Stroke
Type motor: Buitenboordmotor 4takt
Motorvermogen: 225 HP
Merk motor: Honda
Type motor: 4 Stroke
Type motor: Buitenboord
Motorvermogen: 225 HP
- Length, molded: 25' 00"
- Length Overall: (bow to taff rail) 27' 6"
- Beam (amidships): 8' 6"
- Freeboard, bow: 3' 5"
- Freeboard, Amidships pilothouse door): 2' 00"
- Freeboard, recovery well: 1' 0"
- Draft (engines lowered): 3' 3"
- Draft (engines raised): 2' 3"
- Maximum Fixed height above water line: (top of spotlight): 6' 9"
- Fixed Height above waterline: (top of mast light) 9' 2"
- Unfixed height above water line: (top of VHF antenna): 11' 0"
- Engines Qty (2) Honda 4-Stroke Counter-rotating Shaft horsepower (each engine): 225 SHP
- Speed: 40+ Knots
- Cruising Range:175NM at 35 knots
- Seas: Up to 4' for normal operations
- Safe in seas 8-10'
- Fuel type: gasoline
- Fuel capacity: 105 gallons
- Maximum speed: 45 kts
- Displacement, full load: 8,500 pounds
- Displacement, less cargo: 7,200 pounds
- Minimum Operational Crew: 3
- Personnel Capacity (Pass. and Crew): 10
- Weather Parameters: Winds: 25 kt & Seas: 6 feet
- Crew Endurance: 8 hours
- Towing Capacity: 35' or 10 Tons
- Hull & Deck
- 1/4” - 5086 bottom plate with SAFE Boats exclusive stringer system with angled transverse framing
- Pressure tested air tight hull
- Reinforced keel beaching plate
- Notched transom with speed shoe in bottom plate
- Performance wings below collars for increased lift and stabilization while maneuvering
- Fully welded performance lifting strakes
- Self bailing decks with high volume scupper drains
- Forward cockpit with self draining decks
- Bow storage/anchor locker with aft facing door
- Dual aft rigging locker system with topside access
- Sacrificial hull anode(s)
- Cabin with aft, port and starboard weather tight doors
- Cuddy with bench seating
- Weather tight cuddy access hatch
- Sliding side aft windows
- Overhead spotter windows (tinted)
- Safety glass used in all windows
- Swing down radar pod
- Safety hand/grab rail system with black rubberized rail wrap
Console & Dash
- Starboard side helm
- OHIP - Over Head Instrument Panel
Seating, Seat Storage & Upholstery
- Positions 1 and 2 - Shock mitigating seats, fore/aft and height adjustments
- Patented 100% foam SAFE XDR-1 Extreme Duty Reinforced Collar System with black rubstrake
- Available collar colors include: black, blue, gray, orange, green, red
Coatings, Coverings & Lettering
- Black non-skid decks and gunnels
- Black rubberized dash skid
- Marine grade carpet and insulation
- Upholstered headliner
- Black mesh snap covers on interior storage box openings
- Rubberized deck matting on interior walking surfaces
Towing, Lifting & Attachment Points
- Six (6) 10" cast aluminum weld on cleats
- Bow and stern lifting eyes
- Weld on bow eye with dual SS inserts
- Weld on transom tie downs
- Fore and aft tow posts with single SS cross pin
- Motor guard/tow line guide
Electrical, System & Power Generation
- House battery system 12VDC - one (1) marine grade battery with switch
- Blue Sea 360 marine grade breaker system
- Backlit switch panel with marine grade switches
- Four (4) 12VDC power receptacles - two (2) on dash and two (2) on arch
- Self-parking intermittent windshield wiper system with washer
- LED navigation lights (running and anchor)
- Independently controlled interior/exterior dimmable LED walkway lights
- Three (3) red/white dome lights - two (2) in cabin, one (1) in cuddy
- Four (4) flood lights - one (1) port, one (1) starboard and two (2) aft deck
- One (1) 12VDC rechargeable flashlight
Electronics, Navigation & Communication
- Magnetic compass w/ dimmable back-lighting
- Navigation horn
- Aluminum triple axle ez loader trailer in good condition.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.