Courier 970 is the result of cooperation between Andrzej Skrzat and Sasanka shipyard from Poland.
A comfortable motorboat built on the round-bilge, ballasted full-displacement hull with a long keel and soft chines. Her deep bilges allow the tanks to be set low in the hull, reducing the centre of gravity and making for a more comfortable motion.
With the single Yanmar engine 39hp she cruises at a steady 7-9 knots and has a long range of cruising.
A full-length keel below protects the running gear while providing a good tracking and stability.
The traditional interior, offering accommodation for 4 - 8 people, is arranged with comfortable saloon, spacious galley and plenty of space on deck for entertaining.
2009 Courier 970
Yanmar 39hp Diesel Engine
• Anchor W/Electrical Drawing Out
• Opening Roof Windows In Pilothouse (1)
• Roof Motor - Horn
• Teak On Upper And Fore Deck And Communication Places
• S/S Rudder With Protective Shoe
• Hydraulic Steering
• Bow Thruster
• Pressure Water System
• Manual & Electric Bilge Pumps
• Electrical System 12 V
• Electrical Panel
• Gas Instalation
• Mahogany Furnitures
• Teak Floors Throughout
• Galley (Refrigerator, Cooker, Sink)
• Saloon (Teak Fold Out Table, Fold Out Sleeping Sofa, Wardrobe, Shelves)
• Wheel House (Armchair, Steering Console)
• Bathroom (Shower, Toilet)
LOA: 9.96 m
Hull length: 8.6m
Beam: 2.99 m
Draught: 0.9 m
Ballast: 400 kg
Displacement: 4500 kg
Height above waterline: 3.1 m
Fuel tank: 320ltr
Water tank: 250ltr
Septic water tank: 140ltr
Max. Passengers: 6/8