Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: King Marine
Ontwerper: Bill Dixon
Lengte over alles: 73 ft 0 in
Breedte: 19 ft 8 in
Lengte over water: 66 ft 9 in
Minimum diepgang: 11 ft 6 in
Maximum diepgang: 11 ft 6 in
Waterverplaatsing: 35380 kg
Ballast: 11793 kg
Totaal vermogen: 250 HP
Merk motor: Lugger
Type motor: 1066h
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 250 HP
Aantal enkele bedden: 8
Aantal toiletten: 3
- New external covers.
- Light sand and refurbishment of the teak deck.
- Re-bond of all deck hatches.
- New rudder bearings.
- Hull and keel seal replaced.
- Major service of the main engine as a preventative measure.
- New re-designed main electrical panel.
- Major service of the generator as a preventative measure.
- Fresh water pumps replaced.
- New Ships’ computer and screen.
- 5 year rig check by Hall Spars; removal of spar and full check of spar and standing rigging. Report available and all recommendations actioned.
- All cushions and bed covers.
- New artwork throughout.
- New headboard in crew cabin.
- Tender outboard major service.
LA LUNA is an outstanding long distance cruising yacht that is always the prettiest yacht in any anchorage and which munches miles without effort. She is offered in ready to cruise condition.
LA LUNA is built to RINA and MCA; not currently certified as such. Owner has paperwork to prove build standard and no major changes have been made in the last few years.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hull – Vacuum infusion e-glass with PVC foam core on a male mould, with carbon reinforcement.
- Deck – E-glass composite with PVC foam core and carbon unidirectional reinforcement.
Keel & Rudder:
- Fin with bulb.
- Spade fully-balanced rudder
Engine & Gearboxes: (Engine can be rebuilt in situ if ever required)
- 1 x Lugger 1066H (250hp/186.4kW continuous rating).
- ZF 285a gearbox
- Engine Hours: c. 3,864 at 07-08-17.
- Cruising Speed: 9 knots.
- Maximum Speed: 11 knots.
- Consumption: 12.5 lph @ 8 knots approx.
Propulsion & Steering:
- West Mekan 4-bladed variable pitch propeller system (825-850m).
- Lewmar 15hp hydraulic bow thruster.
- Original batteries, 2v cells, 1000a/h on service batteries, 300a/h on navigation batteries, 12v starter on main and generator (can be paralleled), all gel-type.
- 35 amp alternator on generator.
- 65 amp alternator on main engine; to charge own starter battery.
- 195 amp alternator on main engine for service and navigation batteries.
- 20kW Northern Lights generator; removable through soft floor if needed.
- Generator Hours: c. 3,577 at 07-08-17.
- No shore power converter.
- Full onboard hydraulic system with 2 x 3000w DC motors and 1 x generator PTO.
- Hydraulic & ships monitor PLC – Jacksons, New Zealand.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- HEM 2500 watermaker 300lph (Hours: c. 844 at 07-08-17).
- Total fuel capacity of 2,600 litres.
- Total water capacity of 1,100 litres.
Grey/Blackwater holding tanks:
- Total grey water capacity of 300 litres.
- Total black water capacity of 400 litres.
- Full B&G H3000 instrumentation and pilot.
- Furuno radar/chart plotter.
- Fleet 150 broadband.
- Ships computer and screen
- Isotherm fridge and freezer cooling systems.
- Full Miele electric oven with gas hob.
- Miele Dishwasher.
- Miele Washer/Dryer.
- Miele Microwave.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cruisair TWC 36 times 2 x air conditioning chillers 72,000btu, with internal heating elements.
- 32” Samsung LCD flat screen.
- Bose speakers & also in cockpit.
- DVD/radio/iPod dock/hard drive/PC plug-in.
- 23” Samsung drop down flat screen.
- Mac Mini PC – DVD/wi-fi.
- Bose Speakers.
- B&G full function display.
- 21” Samsung flat screen mounted on bulkhead.
- Mac Mini PC – DVD/wi-fi.
- Bose speakers.
- 21” Samsung flat screen.
- Link to ship’s chart plotter.
- B&G full function display.
- 24v halogen lighting – and LED.
Summary of Acccommodation:
- LA LUNA has a light and airy interior which is finished in Beech. This was upgraded in 2015 with soft furnishings that enhance the feeling of space internally. She has generous accommodation for 2 crew and a large owners’ statement aft. There is a VIP guest double aft and a large twin cabin. Both have their own heads, but the twin berth cabin heads is set up to act as a day head also.
- Foam/honeycomb core with veneered overlay.
Description of layout from forwards:
From forward there is a large lazarette with skippers’ accommodation which has a double berth to port with desk and storage ahead of this. There is a sofa to starboard and separate heads aft with separate shower stall.
There is a door into the lower saloon with horseshoe seating and table to starboard for dining and a large and well finished galley to port with ample storage as well as huge refrigeration.
Up steps to the panoramic main saloon with seating to port with table and a further sofa to starboard with a well laid out nav station aft.
There is easy access onto the deck with a vast cockpit and twin wheels aft of this which is a great area for entertaining.
Internally aft down steps there is access into the engine room which has great access to all the systems.
There are 2 guest cabins – a large double to port with its own heads and an upper and lower berth cabin to starboard.
The owners’ cabin is aft with a double berth, and sofas either side of the berth, a desk and large heads compartment.
Note: Haya Beech veneers throughout, with white paint in crew head.
- Hall spars lenticular carbon rigging.
- Hall spars carbon in boom furling system and mast
- PBO backstay, kevlar runers, Reckman furler
- All deck gear by Harken.
- 388sq/m AP spinnaker.
- 245sq/m code 0.
- Doyle Stratos jib, main and staysail.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Carbon stowaway anchor system with 105lb CQR anchor and 100m grade 8 10mm anchor chain.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood and covers
- Overall cover for shore storage.
- Transom cover
Tender & Outboard:
- Avon 410 tender, with custom heavy duty hypalon tubes and Suzuki 50hp 4-stroke; 250 engine hours.
- Safety gear will need servicing before next season.
- New liferafts 06-2017.
- FM200 fixed installation in engine room.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.