Comfortable, well built and well finished family cruiser that is ideal for Pacific Northwest cruising. Furling mainsail and genoa, all controls led aft to cockpit, cockpit dodger and diesel hydronic furnace system make for enjoyable year 'round sailing.
Well equipped and maintained and available for fall cruising!
PRICE REDUCED FOR BOATSHOW 2018!! IN WINTER STORAGE MODE BUT AVAILABLE FOR SHOWING. HAULED AND PAINTED LATE FALL 2017 AND WITH A WASH-UP WILL BE READY FOR 2018 SEASON.
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Beneteau USA
Kiel: Fin kiel
Romp type: waterverplaatsing
Lengte over alles: 35 ft 6 in
Breedte: 11 ft 8 in
Lengte over water: 30 ft 9 in
Minimum diepgang: 6 ft 0 in
Waterverplaatsing: 11861 lbs
Doorvaarhoogte: 49 ft 5 in
Sta hoogte: 6 ft 4 in
Totaal vermogen: 29 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 3YM 30
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: 3 bladschroef
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 29 HP
Kruissnelheid: 6 Knots @ 2700 Toerental
Maximum snelheid: 6 Knots
Aantal watertanks: Plastic (67 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: Plastic (20 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: Plastic (21 Gallons)
Aantal enkele bedden: 2
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 1
Comfortable family cruiser that can sleep up to six,... but is ideal for 4. Forward V-berth stateroom with storage locker ahead of main salon. Main salon has settees on both sides with table along centerline. Table has folding wings to allow both sides comfortable seating for dining.
The galley is aft to port and features gimbaled stove/oven, stainless steel sink with pressurized hot/cold water system, under counter fridge and drawers and locker for cutlery, dish and pantry storage.
Opposite to starboard is the head with a vanity and sink as well as a separate stall shower.
Aft to port side is the quartercabin which includes a transverse double berth and lockers for clothes storage.
The large cockpit features teak inlay decking on the seats, high backrest coamings, a substantial binnacle with instrument displays, a folding cockpit table and a walk-through to the transom. The steering wheel folds for ease of moving around the cockpit when moored.
With furling genoa and furling mainsail the boat is readily handled with short crew. A well built family cruiser that performs well under sail or power.
- Beneteau gimbaled 2 burner stove/oven.
- 12 VDC Isotherm front loading refrigerator.
- Tappan microwave oven.
- Stainless steel sink with pressurized hot/cold water system. Hot water is heated by 120 VAC Attwood water tank or by Webasto Thermo-Top diesel fired hydronic heater.
Fuel: 20 gallons in plastic tank with fuel shut-off, neoprene fuel lines and Racor R12S fuel filter.
Water: 67 gallons in two plastic tanks. Pressure water delivered by 3.3 gpm Shureflo pump. Hot water heated by 120 VAC Attwood tank or Webasto Thermo-Top diesel fired hydronic system.
Waste: 21 gallons in plastic tank. Jabsco manual head pumps to either holding tank or directly overboard. Holding tank can be pumped out by shore system via deck fitting or tank can be emptied overboard via through hull fitting where appropriate.
12 Volt DC ship service electrical system with battery switches, master breaker and distribution panel with tabulated circuit breaker switches.
- 2 X 12 volt DC Odyssey type 31-PC2150 - 1150 cca AGM house batteries.
- 1 x 12 volt DC Odyssey type PC1200 AGM engine starting battery.
120 Volt AC X 30 amp dockside electrical system with 30 amp shore cord, inlet fitting, master breaker and distribution panel with dual pole master breaker, reverse polarity indicator and tabulated circuit breaker switches. Outlets throughout boat are GFCI protected.
- Xantrex Truecharge 20+ automatic 3 stage charger.
- Xantrex Link 10 battery monitor system.
- 150 amp high output alternator with Ample Power Next Step regulator.
- Raymarine ST60 Tri-Data - multi function boat speed, log, depth sounder.
- Icom IC-M402 VHF radio.
- Raymarine C-80 GPS/chart plotter with chart chip.
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot system.
- Sony model CDX-CA705M AM/FM/CD stereo system.
- Binnacle compass.
- 15 kg claw anchor with chain rode.
- Lewmar 12 VDC Concept anchor windlass.
- Spare Danforth type anchor with chain and line rode.
- Pedestal mounted stainless steel destroyer style wheel with quadrant attachment to rudder.
- Single lever clutch and throttle engine control.
- Life jackets (6), sound signal, flares, MOB pole, throwing line and soft wood plugs for through hulls.
- 3 X fire extinguishers.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Whaler gulper 220 automatic/electric bilge pump.
- Aluminum double spreader mast stepped on deck with compression post support under. Standing rigging is 1X19 stainless steel wire swaged to adjustable turnbuckles.
- Running rigging is colour coded Dacron braid led aft via deck organizers and rope stoppers to trunk cabin winches.
- Mainsail - Neil Pryde Dacron sail - 2006 in good condition.
- Genoa - Neil Pryde Dacron sail - 2006 in good condition.
- 2 X Lewmar #40 - 2 speed self tailing primaries.
- 2 X Lewmar #30 - 2 speed self tailing coachroof adjustment winches.
- Solid rod boom vang with tackle adjuster.
- Mainsheet traveler across coachroof.
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit and stanchions with double lifeline system. Opening gates to port and starboard and at transom.
- Transom swim step with stainless steel swim ladder.
- Outboard engine hoist system.
- Canvas dodger with bimini and center joining panel. Stainless steel frame. All new 2017 by Mastercraft Canvas.
- Stainless steel propane barbeque.
- Webasto Thermo-Top TSL-17 diesel fired hydronic cabin and domestic water heating system.
- 2006 West Marine (Zodiac) GRP RIB with Yamaha 8 hp 2 stroke outboard.
The Beneteau 343 yachts were built in Marion, South Carolina between 2005 and 2008.
- Solid fiberglass hull with balsa cored fiberglass decks.
- 9/10 ths rig with furling genoa and furling mainsail. Aluminum mast with stainless steel wire standing rigging.
- Raked stem, round bilges to a fin keel, spade rudder and transom stern.
- Live hull/deck join with mechanical fasteners through aluminum toe rail.
- Iron ballast keel with stainless steel keelbolts.
- Fiberglass liner construction with wood laminate over plywood bulkheads. Gloss varnish finish interior woodwork.
- Hauled to yard for cleaning, buffing/waxing, new antifouling paint and new zincs in October 2017.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.