MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION, NOW $1,349,000!
SELLER WANTS THIS TO BE THE NEXT 64 HATTERAS SOLD, BRING OFFERS!
BEST EQUIPPED 64 Hatteras ON THE MARKET!
This is Without Doubt the Most Highly Optioned Hatteras 64 Motor Yacht on the Market! She is truly a stand out among all others with her upgrades and condition...it would cost hundreds of thousands of dollars to get a standard 64 Motor Yacht to the level of this vessel. $80,000 for stabilizers, $70,000 for the teak flooring aft, $25,000 for the stern thruster, $30,000 for the large transom access door, $50,000 for crew quarters, $15,000 for the aft flybridge double grill setup, $8,000 for new chartplotters, $6,000 for GP Link, and the list goes on...not to mention the upgrades you cannot add like the gorgeous African Mahogany wood throughout and the newer technology CAT C-32 Engines.
Fin Stabilizers Installed in 2014 w/Digital Controls Make Her Incredibly Smooth Running with no Sideways Roll
CAT C32 1550HP Engines w/1080hrs, fast cruise 27kts!
Full Crew Quarters with Head and Transom Access Door
Teak Aft Deck, Steps and Swim Platform
Hydraulic BOW and STERN Thrusters
Updated Garmin 8200 Series Navigation Electronics 2016
Air Conditioned Flybridge w/ Plexiglass Enclosure and Hardtop
GP LINK Remote Vessel Monitoring System
Gorgeous High Gloss African Mahogany Wood Throughout
Double Grill Setup on Flybridge Aft Deck
Davit and Dinghy
Many Custom Decor Upgrades Throughout
Don't miss the opportunity to purchase this beautiful and well maintained 64 Hatteras Motor Yacht!
High Resolution Pictures, Virtual Tour and Slideshow available upon inquiry
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Stabilized 64 Hatteras
Lengte over alles: 64 ft 0 in
Breedte: 18 ft 3 in
Maximum diepgang: 4 ft 8 in
Waterverplaatsing: 106000 lbs
Totaal vermogen: 3100 HP
Merk motor: CAT
Type motor: C32
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 1550 HP
Merk motor: CAT
Type motor: C32
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 1550 HP
Kruissnelheid: 27 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 31 Knots
Aantal watertanks: 1 (265 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (1515 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: 1 (95 Gallons)
Aantal tweepersoonsbedden: 2
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 3
Plotter - Nav Net
Navigatiecentrum - Furuno Nav Net Displays
GPS - Nav Net
Automatische piloot - Simrad AP25
Dieptemeter - Simrad IS 15 Digital
Radar - Furuno 72 Mile
Kompas - 5
Marifoon - Icom IC-M604
Koelkast - Sub Zero
Airconditioning - 86,000 BTU reverse cycle
Hekschroef - 16HP American Hydraulic
Electrische bilge pomp
Wasmachine - Bosch Axis and Dryer
Boegschroef - 16HP American Hydraulic
Magnetron - Sharp Carousel
Generator - (2) Onan 21 KW
Major Options At a Glance
- 3 Stateroom, 3 Head layout plus Crew Quarters including Full Beam Master Stateroom
- 1550 HP C-32 CAT Engines with 1080 hours, fast 27kt cruise
- Twin 21 KW gensets
- Hydraulic Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Crew Cabin with twin berth, flat screen tv, storage and head
- Wesmar Triple Axis digital stabilizers installed 2014
- Air conditioned flybridge with Pipewelders hardtop
- African cherry high gloss joinery with high end stonework
- Bow and stern shore power connections
- Wi-Fi Signal Booster
- Aft deck docking station
- Custom Teak aft deck table
- Stainless Steel removable guard rails along aft swim platform
- Heavy Duty transom door to access lazarette and crew quarters
- Garmin touch screen chartplotters added 2016 to upper and lower helm stations
- Bosch front loader washer and dryer
- Tide slide boarding stairs
- All in one remotes throughout for media entertainment
- Master head walk-in tile shower
- Custom teak aft deck table
- Double electric grill station on the aft flybridge
- Hydraulic davit on aft flybridge
Entering the yacht via the generous molded swim platform with teak decking there are three teak steps to the Aft Deck on the starboard side. The Aft Deck has built in seating aft, a table, steps to the port and starboard side decks and teak steps to the Flybridge to starboard.
The Salon is entered through a sliding stainless steel door. The open deck plan makes for a feeling of spaciousness that flows from the Salon through the Galley and Dinette right up to the centerline Lower Station Controls.
Steps next to the Lower Station lead to the three staterooms, each en suite. The Master is midship and full beam (unlike four cabin versions). The VIP is forward and the Twin Berth Cabin is to port.
The Flybridge is accessed via inside stairs as well as those from the Aft Deck. It is enclosed with a fiberglass hardtop, clear enclosure and is fully air conditioned.
Accessed via a walk through door in the transom or a hatch in the Aft Deck is a single Crew Cabin with head.
The Salon features a high gloss polyester finish of the African Mahogany joinery that continues throughout the vessels interior. Of the various woods and finishes Hatteras used this is the most sought after.
To starboard is a custom L shaped leather sofa with storage below with a rectangular burl wood and glass top coffee table in front. To port are two upholstered club chairs flanking a cherry cabinet with ample storage and a Isotherm stainless steel icemaker within. Three additional cabinets are behind the club chairs. A fixed position 42" Panasonic plasma TV is forward to port facing aft for a great viewing angle from the sofa.
Large side windows are covered by duet blinds in recessed pockets. The cool air from the air conditioning system is delivered via decorative valances port and starboard above the windows.
Also in this area are steps to the Galley/Pilothouse area, stereo speakers and 19 DC light fixtures, ACduplex outlets, a Whisperwall headliner, DC low level lighting behind Salon valances, smoke and COdetector, digital SMX air conditioning controls and a Xantech controller to access the yachts very complete music system. Hunter Douglass aft door blinds are hidden behind the door valance until needed.
Of special note is the raised Hatteras electrical switching panel just inside the door to port. No more selecting power
The Galley is open to the Salon and three steps up to the starboard side. The sole is Amtico vinylstrip flooring. To starboard there is a pantograph style door to the starboard side deck. The Galleytself is U shaped facing forward. The equipment includes:Subzero 700 BR under counter refrigerator double drawer unit.
- Subzero 700 BR under counter refrigerator double drawer unit Frigidaire oven (custom)Kitchen Air 4 burner ceramic cook top
- Sharp Carousel microwave convection oven built in above countertop w/light & exhaust fan.
- Badger ½ HP Garbage disposal
- FCI watermaker remote control panel Dual position analog water level gauge
- (18) Mahogany finish cabinet doors above & below countertop
- (5) Storage drawers w/Mahogany finish
- Custom Kosmos Supreme granite countertops w/bull nose edge
- Under mount Franke stainless steel sink w/removable spray faucet
- Soap dispenser
- (4) Drawers w/a granite top forward of the side door facing the Galley
- Digital SMX AC controls
- (5) Halogen mini spots above
- (5) LED under counter lights
- (3) Centrally located GFCI under Galley sink
- To the port side is a raised Dinette Area to seat four to five with four drawers and additional storage below. The table top is matching Kosmos Supreme granite on two stainless steel pedestals.
- Seven varnished Mahogany steps to the Flybridge are just aft of the Dinette, with a clear Lexan hinged door to let in natural light.
- Also in this area are CO and smoke detectors, SMX air conditioning controls, stereo speakers, dimmable AC lighting and rope lighting.
- A 20" Sharp Aquos LCD TV is mounted in the forward starboard corner and is easily seen from the Galley or Dinette.
Open to the Galley, Dinette an Salon aft, the centerline Lower Helm of this 64 Hatteras offers greatvisibility in all directions. The mullions between the three panel windshield are padded Ultra vinyl aswell as the areas around the large size safety glass windows.
- Garmin 15" Touch Screen Chartplotter
- Furuno 15" Navnet display for radar & chart plotting & video depth
- Navnet flush mounted control panel
- Simrad AP25 autopilot control head
- 72 Mile Furuno 1954 CBB w/ open array antenna
- Icom IC-M604 VHF w/remote mounted mic
- Simrad IS 15 digital depth gauge
- (2) CAT LCD digital ECM displays
- American Bow Thruster bow & stern thruster controls integrated into one panel
- Electric defogger fans
- Hydraulic power assist steering
- Ritchie Powerdamp Compass w/dimmable light
- CAT single lever electronic clutch & throttle controls
- Remote mounted SD card reader
- Backup CAT engine controls in a nearby cabinet
- Electronic synchronizer controls via CAT electronic controls
- (3) Intermittent windshield wiper/washer controls
- Pompanette custom helm chair, upholstered in Ultra Leather
- ACR Point Pad searchlight controls
- (2) VDO Electric fuel gauges
- 2() VDO analog voltmeters
- Hatteras LCD alarm panel
- Trim tab controls
- Fuel transfer controls
- Battery parallel switch
- Nav light controls
- (5) Bilge pump controls
- Emergency manual clutch & throttle controls in cabinet to starboard
- Central vacuum outlet
- (2) Red night running lights over helm on a dimmer
- Wesmar digital stabilizer controls w/7&rdquo TFT LCD monitor screen
- Central vacuum outlet
From the starboard side of the Pilothouse area are eight curved steps leading to the area below decks. Both the walls and headliner are covered in Whisperwall panels. Just a few steps down are the large pantry cabinets for the Galley and another cabinet door accesses the entertainment center electronics to include the following equipment: Xantech digital AM/FM dual tuner, Denon 5 disc DVD/CD player, Denon AM/FM tuner amp, Xantech Eight Zone audio/video controller and a Direct TV DVR box.
The area under the Helm is accessed by a cabinet half way down the steps and has (27) 24 volt DC breaker panels with (32) breaker protected circuits, a KVH Fleet 33 Tracphone handset, the service point for the KVH system and the cable/air AB switch for the TV.
There is a stacked but separate Bosch Axis washer and a Bosch Axid dryer behind a door at the base of the stairs. The steps have step lights, handrails and a carpeted covering with removable runner. The bottom two steps lift up to reveal additional storage. The yachts Vac Magic central vacuum system is hidden within a cabinet. Master Stateroom
The full beam Master Cabin is centerline in the yacht affording the best ride and most quiet area to sleep.
The berth is a tapered king size off the aft bulkhead on centerline and has a Zeno custom innerspring mattress. The headboard is upholstered as is the base of the berth. The headboard sits on a full beam mirrored panel. To both port and starboard are three drawer nightstands. Reading lights are built into the soffit above. Generous two shelf storage lockers are both port and starboard.
The portside has a built in Denon DVD player and a Sentry digital safe. Banks of drawers (six each side) are both port and starboard finished in high gloss Mahogany. Next forward are twin two door Mahogany faced hanging lockers with cedar lining and an auto light within.
Also in the port locker is a Direct TV DVR/Sat box. Fluted wood valances with fixed Roman shades and Duettes cover the port and starboard portholes. air conditioning is delivered through decorative fluted wood cornices both port and starboard.
Also in this cabin are stereo speakers with volume control, both AC and DC light fixtures, a 32" LG LED TV built into the bulkhead at the foot of the berth, a custom hinged mechanism allows for optimum viewing angle, rope lights under the berth, a full length dressing mirror, smoke and C0 detectors, Whisperwall headliner and SMX digital air conditioning controls.
The tray ceiling treatment adds height to this spacious cabin.
Accessed only from the Master is the private Master Head. The sole is marble tiles that continues into the shower. The Mahogany bow front vanity has two storage doors below and a Kosmos Supreme granite countertop with under mount sink and a single lever faucet. The area
above the sink is mirrored with halogen lighting and cherry medicine cabinets forward. The toilet is a Headhunter jet head.
Prior to initial construction the rather cumbersome tub was changed out to a large walk in stall shower (rare factory option) with marble tiles and a shelf with a clear glass door and sidelights. The shower fixture is handheld or wall mountable. Also in the head is ample lighting, an exhaust fan, an AC vent, newer wallpaper, rope lighting beneath the toe kick and mirrored overheads to make the space look larger.
Port Guest Cabin
Entered via a door at the base of the lower level Companionway is the Port Guest Cabin. Entering from the forward end the twin lower berths run fore and aft with a full upholstered headboard. Between the berths is a three drawer Mahogany nightstand. At the foot of the outboard berth is a cedar lined hanging locker with auto light and a Denon DVD player. Built into the closet bulkhead is a Sharp Aquos 20" LCD TV, the mattresses are custom Zeno inner spring platform mattresses.
Also in this cabin is a full length mirror on the back of the entry door, stereo speakers with volume control, air conditioning dispersed through a fluted wood valance with hidden rope lighting, CO and smoke detector, Whisperwall headliner, fully mirrored aft bulkhead, AC and DC light fixtures and SMX air conditioning controls.
A private entrance to the third head is most forward
Port Guest Head
With its dual access doors the Port Guest Head located just forward of the base of the accommodations stairs also serves as the Day Head.
The sole is a Mosaic tile. The Mahogany vanity has two cherry doors below the bow front black Mosaic countertop with under mount Kholer sink and single lever faucet. Two mirrored medicine cabinet doors are above the sink.
The toilet is a fresh water Headhunter jet head. The stall shower has a clear plexiglass door, seat, shelf, light, handheld or wall mounted shower fixture and an automatic sump. Also in this area are AC and DC lights, an AC exhaust fan, air conditioning outlet, rope lights at the toe kick, light and a mirrored overhead
Forward VIP Stateroom
All the way forward is the VIP with a queen size centerline berth with rope lighting below. Theupholstered headboard sits atop a mirrored bulkhead with an access panel to the chain locker forward hidden by mounted artwork.
Overhead is a screened deck hatch with privacy shade and screen for both ventilation and emergency escape.
The berth itself raises on pneumatic cylinders to reveal a cedar lined storage area. The mattress is a Zeno innerspring mattress. Mahogany nightstands are built into the hull sides both port and starboard. Above are four each side storage cabinets finished in high gloss Mahogany topped with a fluted air conditioning delivery valance. The aft portside cabinets houses a Denon DVD player.
At the foot of the berth on both the port and starboard sides are twin cedar lined hanging lockers with auto light. Also to port is a 20" Sharp Aquos LCD TV built into the bulkhead. To starboard is access to the private VIP Head.
Also in this cabin are padded panels on the hull side, a full length dressing mirror on the back of the entry door, AC and DC light fixtures, smoke and CO detector, rope lighting below the berth and SMX air conditioning controls.
Accessed only form the VIP Cabin is the VIP Head. The Mahogany vanity has two doors below the bow front with under mount Kholer sink and single lever faucet. Two mirrored medicine cabinet doors are above the sink.
The sole of this Head is tiled in Oceanside glass tile.
The toilet is a fresh water Headhunter jet head. The stall shower has a clear plexiglass curved door, seat, light, handheld or wall mounted shower fixture and an automatic sump. Also in this area are AC and DC lights, an AC exhaust fan, air conditioning outlet, rope lights at the toe kick, light and a mirrored overhead
Fiberglass non skid decks
- Maxwell vertical windlass upgraded to Model 1700
- Polished stainless steel anchor chute w/roller
- Up & down deck switches for windlass
- 75 lb. Stainless steel Plow anchor w/300&rsquo 5/16 chain
- Stainless steel bow rails w/pennant staff
- (4) Spring line cleats
- Dual air horns
- Sun pad on bow deck w/cover & removable cushions
- Full walk around side decks w/handrails
- Frameless windows, front & sides w/tinted safety glass
- Bomar opaque deck hatch into VIP
- International navigation lights
- (3) Speich windshield wipers & washers
- Black Textulene windshield cover w/solid white cover that can be piggy backed for full sun protection
- ACR searchlight on brow of Flybridge
- Pantograph side door to Galley on starboard side, modified for ease of side deck passage
- Textulene Pilothouse window covers
- Custom twin 50 amp 220V portside bow power hook up
- Starboard side rail break for boarding
- Marquipt Tide Ride ladder brackets at side entry door
- Chafe stainless steel plate for side door
- Teak sole on Cockpit (106 sq. ft.)
- Custom hinged stainless gate in lieu of chain gate from Aft Deck to steps for swim platform
- AC duplex GFCI protected outlet
- (4) AC stainless steel trimmed lights in hardtop overhead
- (2) Molded fiberglass steps to side decks port & starboard w/teak treads
- (2) Molded fiberglass steps w/teak decking w/DC lights to swim platform
- Welded & polished stainless steel three panel door to Salon w/sliding center panel
- (2) Pioneer stereo speakers w/volume control
- Molded bench seating for five w/upgraded Sunbrella cushions & cover
- Custom Aft Deck table w/high gloss varnish & cover
- Large deck access hatch to Utility Room & Engine Room on gas chocks
- (8) Fiberglass steps to Flybridge w/storage cabinet below
- 7 Step Marquipt Tide Ride ladder stored on Aft Deck w/cover
- Molded fiberglass swim platform (Sport Deck) w/teak deck covering
- Freshwater wash down outlet w/Quick Disconnect hose connection
- (5) Stainless steel hoop rails at swim platform w/(2) place storage receptacles at transom
- (2) Pop up cleats for tender mooring at swim platform
- Telephone/CATV inlets w/cords behind hinged door
- (2) 50 amp shore cord reels behind hinged door
- Ensign staff w/ensign
- Fender tracks on hull sides custom extended forward
- Engine & generator exhaust exits through hull side near transom
- Hidden drop down Aft Deck full engine clutch & throttle controls including both thrusters
- Hot & cold shower aft
- Aft facing Elbex camera
- Removable Textulene sun shade aft of seating
- Molded non skid fiberglass deck w/removable carpet
- 282 sq. ft. including 100 sq. ft. Boat Deck
- Polished stainless steel grab rails & stanchions
- Tinted acrylic windscreen w/stainless rail
- 3 Side EZ2CY enclosure w/(3) vents forward w/Stratoglass aft side panels w/(3) Custom vents forward
- Centerline Helm
- Helm cover
- Radar arch w/masthead light & anchor light
- Pipewelders custom fiberglass hardtop integrated to arch w/(8) dimmable blue LED overhead lights
- Pompanette helm & companion seat w/covers (Stidd type) w/fold down footrests
- L shaped lounge w/custom cushions, cover & storage below
- Hinged door to Pilothouse
- Pioneer speakers w/volume control
- Wet bar w/sink, molded top, U Line refrigerator behind aft door
- Absolute Black granite table w/(2) stainless steel bases
- Nautical Structures 1100 lb. fully hydraulic davit
- UMT tender chocks & tie downs
- Large sun cushions forward of Helm
- Hinged door & stainless steel safety rails to Aft Deck steps
- Marine Air 24,000 BTU air conditioning system w/SMX controls
- Revere 6 person canister life raft
- Custom cabinet w/(2) Gaggeneau 240V grills under a hinged fiberglass cover w/(2) large storage cabinets below
- LG 26" LCD TV on Flybridge
Flybridge Navigation Electronics
- GP Link Remote Vessel Monitoring System www.gplink.com
- Hydraulic power assist steering
- (2) 15" Furuno Nav Net displays for radar & plotter & sounder
- Installed new Garmin GPS map 7616 16" chart plotter on fly bridge interfaced with wheelhouse.
- (2) Separate Navnet control pads
- Simrad AP-25 autopilot control head
- Simrad IS-15 digital depth
- (2) CAT LCD digital ECM displays
- Icom IC-M604 VHF w/remote mic
- ACR URP-102 Point Pad searchlight controls
- American Bow Thruster integrated bow & stern thrust controls
- (5) Bilge pump indicator lights
- Trim tab controls
- Start/stop controls
- Windlass controls
- Hatteras digital systems monitor
- CAT electronic clutch & throttle controls
- 5 "Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Wesmar stabilizer controls
- (2) VHF antennas
- Helm cover
Accessed from a hatch in the Aft Deck or the large transom door is the Lazarette and Crew Area.
A single berth on the portside has an upholstered mattress keeper and matching berth cover withpillow sham.
At the foot of the berth is a Sharp Aquos 20&rdquo LCD TV. There is a reading light as well as two stainless steel trimmed DC lights overhead.
The Crew Head is all the way aft and 5&rsquo6&rdquo headroom. There is a fold down stainless steel wash basin, a handheld or wall mountable shower fixture and a Headhunter toilet on the portside. A two step ladder gives access from the transom hinged door. Overhead are two stainless steel trimmed lights. An opaque shower door separates this area from the Crew Cabin/Lazarette area.
Equipment in the Lazarette includes:
- Five step stainless steel ladder to Aft Deck
- (3) Storage drawers for parts
- Domestic water manifold
- (2) 220V Headhunter Mach 5 pumps, one as primary, one as backup. Turn a valve and flip a switch to select.
- Charcoal water filter
- Headhunter Puffer water accumulator tank
- AC system for Crew Cabin
- Breaker panel to select bow or stern power supply
- Dri deck decking
- AC & DC overhead lights
- CO monitor
- (5) AC fluorescent light fixtures
- (4) DC incandescent light fixtures
- DC ventilation blowers
- FM 200 fixed fire extinguishing system w/automatic & remote controls plus audible & visual discharge signal
- Fiberglass air intake system for Engine Room & engine combustion air w/baffeling & filters to minimize water intrusion Electric fuel transfer system w/filtration & day tank protection for pump
- Freshwater spigot w/hose
- AC compressed air system w/air line, regulator & hose
- Dockside water inlet w/pressure regulator
- (5) 2000 GPH 24V DC bilge pumps
- (3) 3700 GPH 24V DC sump pumps (sealed from bilge)
- Bonded bronze ball valves throughout
- 24 volt sewage pump plumbed for dockside pump out w/alarm plus overboard discharge
- Rubber deck mat between engines
- Discharge sea chests
- Pick up sea chests
- Engine start/stop switches in Engine Room
- 1" Stainless steel steering tie bar w/self aligning, pivoting ball joints
- Neutral interlock switches allowing engines to start in neutral only
- Steel laminated into fiberglass stringers at key locations to bolt engine mounts
- Engine Room bulkheads & overheads built from resin infused composite w/PVC foam core between
- laminated fiberglass
- 16 HP hydraulic American Bow Thruster w/dual 5 blade props operates hydraulically from either transmission mounted pump, allowing for full backup of one engine fails
- 16 HP Hydraulic American Bow Thruster w/dual 5 blade prop STERN THRUSTER
- Water manifold w/centralized shut off valve for sinks & showers
- Protruded fiberglass rudder shelf w/stainless steel tie bar
- 220 volt 30 gallon hot water heater
- 86,000 BTU direct expansion, reverse cycle AC compressors w/SMX controls for yacht& interior
- 24,000 BTU direct expansion, reverse cycle AC compressors w/SMX control for Flybridge
- Aquamet 22 3.5" stainless steel shafts
- Elbex Engine Room camera
- Dripless shaft seals
- Stainless steel rudders w/mounted spares
- Dripless rudder seals
- 7 Blade Nibral high performance propellers
- Stainless steel electro/hydraulic trim tab
- Internal strainers for engines, generators, air conditioners, etc.
- Oberdorfer oil changing system w/quick disconnect hose
- (2) Generator exhaust/water separators
- Dual Racor fuel filters w/vacuum gauges for each engine
- (4) Coolant recovery bottles
- (2) Racor 500 fuel filters for generators
- (2) Reverso fuel priming pumps
- Insulated door between Engine Room and Lazarette
- Fuel tank as follows:
- Keel Fwd 485 gal.
- Keel aft 610
- Aft port 210
- Aft starboard 210
- (2) Oberdorfer fuel transfer pumps, one as emergency backup
- 110 Volt house air compressor
- 1200 GPD FCI watermaker w/digital control panel
- Emergency electric 110 volt bilge pump
- Mounted 40V fan
- Cupranickel AC manifold replaced w/all nylon fittings for longevity
- (6) Ocean LED 2010 HD blue underwater lights
- Wesmar model RS600 hydraulic stabilizers including 4801 High Speed Triple Axis Gyro (new 2014) $80,000
- Main engines cooling system chemically finished
- Centerline overhead grab rail
- Porter cable household air compressor
- Hydraulic system cooling pump
- Wesmar dedicated hydraulic tank for stabilizer system
- 110V/220 volt AC electrical systems
- 12V/24 volt DC electrical systems
- (2) 24 volt banks of HD 12 volt marine batteries (4) mounted in fiberglass boxesMastervolt 240 volt gel/lead acid compatible battery charger, 50 amp, new 2011
- Automatic battery parallel system w/switch at helms
- (2) Jefferson electric 15 KVA isolation transformers w/boost selector at main switch panel
- (2) 50 amp Glendinning shore cord reels
- Battery control panel w/fuses & isolation switches
- DC electronics panel w/magnetic circuit breaker
- AC distribution panel w/magnetic circuit breakers
- Newmar 32/12/50 converter for electronics
- (4) Guest battery switches
- (3) Mastervolt battery isolators
- AC switching panel with:
- source selector switches
- digital volt meter
- digital amp meter
- frequency meter
- Generator start/stop controls
- Voltage boost tap switch
- Interlock selector breakers for shores or ship&rsquos power
- Hatteras Systems Monitor w/programmable logic controller read out w/visual & audible signals for:
- high exhaust temperature Alternator malfunction
- Battery voltage
- High bilge water
- Fire warning in Engine Room
- Fire extinguisher discharge
- AC power loss
- Smoke detector activation
- Carbon monoxide detector activation
- Holding tank ¾ full alarm
- GFCI protected outlets throughout
- 20 Gallon hot water heater
- Bow & stern shore power supply breakers in Crew Area
- Onan 21.5 kW electronic Quiet diesel generator w/shock mounts, sound enclosure, hour meter & water lift muffler, 820hours port
- Onan 21.5 kW electronic Quiet diesel generator w/shock mounts, sound enclosure, hour meter & water lift muffler, 840 hours starboard
Built on a solid fiberglass bottom, the hull sides and superstructure are cored with a PVC foam core in material. The bottom has a blister resistant vinylester resin skin coat. Fuel tanks are built of fire retardant resin and coated with fire retardant paint.
- Owners personal items
- Captains personal items
- Pictured tender does not convey
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.