With huge extras, "KANKA" is one of the best Grand Soleil you may find in the market. Ready for the season. A motivated owner who wants to buy a bigger one.
Contact for immediate visit.
Grand Soleil 43, built in Cantiere del Pardo in 2007, Designed by Botin&Carkeek
With following extras;
- Sparcraft 3 spreaders optional taller fractional mast
- main and genoa ( spectra full batten main and spectra %110 genoa ) and asymmetric with snuffer; total new sail package (used only 2 seasons) worth more than 15,000 Euros
- Custom made very efficient lazy bag
- Racing deck gear (German mainsheet system, 2 upgraded genoa sheet winches, 2 upgraded halyard winches, 2 spinnaker sheet winches 48.2 ST, Harken Genoa tracks with adjustable ball bearing cars, deck spinnaker gear with sheets and guys, All Harken blocks, Rigid vang
- Optional Lead Keel, draft 2.30 mt. approx.
- Optional Running Deck and Cockpit bottom recovered by teak
- Tailor made cockpit cushions, deck sun bed and
- tailor-made sun protection covers for the mast footage, Steering wheels, instrument console and all winches and saloon sofa and captain chair water resistant covers
- Custom made sun protection tent, embedded to lazy bag, easy to install.
- Tailor made winter cover,
- 2 extra opening portholes for aft cabins
- Optional Gas struts in cockpit side lockers
- Safety net for MOB, childrena and equipment
- Custom made very light portable teak cockpit table
- Automatic Battery charger 60Ah
- Raymarine package including ST60 depth sounder, speed-log, wind instrument; ST6001 Plus/S3 Lin2 autopilot,; Raymarine 54DSC VHF with external loudspeaker, Raymarine E80 Multifunction Navigation Display with a 8.4“ Sunlight Viewable Color Display. (involves the choice of the F541 code)
- Raystar GPS antenna 120 seatalk
- Renewed (2016) 140 L holding tank and hoses with electrical exhaust pump front WC
- Predisposition for heating system
- Volvo Penta D2-55/130-S engine
- Flex-o-fold folding propeller 3 blades
- 16 Kg Delta anchor, 90mt chain, 6 fenders 4 mooring lines
- Osmosis Protection reapplied end of 2012