2006 Ocean Cat Ocean Cat 49
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- twee / diesel
- Annapolis, MD
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 290,000 (EUR 246,159)
- In onderhandeling
2006 OCEAN CAT 49
This one owner, Ocean Cat 49, has been well taken care of and its interior is in above-average condition. Equipped with genset, A/C, watermaker, washing machine, Raymarine electronics, hardtop with mounted solar panels over the aft cockpit, and dinghy arch, MAIN STAY is prepared to take her new owner to new destinations near and far.
This is a big, strong, light Ocean Cat that can motor at 10 knots and easily achieve speeds in the mid to high teens under sail. If her lines are reminiscent of a Manta, there is a reason - some of the same people who were involved in the early days of Manta went cruising and then came back and decided to build a bigger version with better seakeeping and more suited to voyaging at speed. The result is the Ocean Cat 49'. This is hull number 9 of Island Catamarans' production and the last built by founder Henry Lucke. She has seen a high standard of care andorganization in her upkeep since new.
Ocean Cats are very practical cruising catamarans. They were built for people who want a big, sleek, fast, simple, and low maintenance blue-water cruiser. They have exceptional bridgedeck clearance and sailing characteristics. Ocean Cats are bult without an interior liner so that all critical systems, backing plates, wiring,
etc. can be easily inspected and maintained. This is smart. When bluewater cruising it is essential that systems work or you do without. This Ocean Cat makes it easy to keep systems in top condition. Nothing is hidden away. Everything is organized and clean.
The design features long narrow hulls with almost a 14:1 fineness ratio. The rocker fore to aft is very shallow. The depth of the cord between the transoms and the aft end of the fixed keels is only about 6 inches. The hydrodynamic shape of the fixed
keels provide more than adequate lift for sailing to weather. Just as important they offer protection to the props and rudders.
Ocean Cats were US-built in South Carolina using hand laid double layers of 26 oz Quad Axial knitted fiberglass cloth inside and out over a one inch foam core. All parts were produced in large female molds and vacuum bagged to create a strong and light set of hulls.
If you are looking for a combination of waterline (there is no substitute), simplicity, and performance at a reasonable price, you've found the right boat.
Please feel free to call my cell (443-223-6268) for the quickest response, or send me a text message or voicemail. I appreciate your business! Skype: 954-762-7614 Registered Florida Yacht Salesperson: YSL9272
Please contact Robert Taylor at 954-589-2343
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Vlag: United States
Kiel: Andere kiel
Romp type: Catamaran
Lengte over alles: 49 ft 0 in
Breedte: 24 ft 3 in
Lengte over water: 48 ft 7 in
Maximum diepgang: 3 ft 3 in
Waterverplaatsing: 13000 lbs
Doorvaarhoogte: 62 ft 0 in
Totaal vermogen: 76 HP
Merk motor: Kubota
Type motor: Nannni diesels
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 38 HP
Merk motor: Kubota
Type motor: Nannni diesels
Type motor: Binnenboord
Type aandrijving: Directe aandrijving
Motorvermogen: 38 HP
Kruissnelheid: 8 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 10 Knots
Aantal watertanks: (82 Gallons)
Aantal brandstoftanks: (78 Gallons)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: (40 Gallons)
Layout, Equipment & Specifications:
As you enter the salon the galley is to your left and the settee is in front of you and slightly to your right. The settee is roomy and two can stretch out comfortably and it provides for abundant storage beneath. A bar cabinet divides the galley area from the seating area. It features a 16" counter that serves as a staging area while entertaining or cooking. The cabinet itself can serve as a pantry, bar area, or library.
The galley is a U shaped configuration and comes equipped with a
Deep stainless sink with a large cabinet below, a 3 burner stove plus oven and a
microwave/toaster oven. Above is a built in cupboard containing storage consisting of two deep shelves with access through 3 doors. Just under the salon window is a 12 cubic foot refrigerator/freezer combination with separate top opening doors. A remote temperature sensor for the refrigerator and freezer and plenty of insulation make this a very efficient unit. Kitchen utensils, pots, pans, and tableware are included.
The Owner's stateroom is to port. It contains a king-size bed, and a deep and wide hanging locker. There is a bright cabin light in front of the hanging locker and storage unit. There are also two directional reading lights installed over the bed as well as 2 x fans. Leaving the stateroom heading forward is a small office space with desk and cabinet followed by a multi-drawer clothes/storage cabinet and another good size hanging locker. Forward of the cabinetry is the master head. It features a large counter with a built in sink and fixture. The toilet is a Dometic Manual that uses fresh sea water from a thru-hull to flush. This greatly reduces odors associated with salt water flushing. Above the sink is a fiberglass wall unit that consists of three large mirrored sliding doors accessing storage. Inside the cupboard you will find three shelves with ample room for toiletries, bed linens and towels. A dedicated spacious shower with ample headroom rounds out the owner's bath. A front loading washing machine is housed forward of the shower. Ice cream maker is below.
The starboard hull is laid out in a similar manner to the Owner's hull but with condensed cabinetry to allow the addition of a workshop and tool room. The aft guest cabin has the same size bed but has a narrower hanging locker. The center section of the hull has a bunk with book shelves above. The head/bath area is the same as the port side with all the convenience and storage space. Forward of the bath area is the designated workshop/tool room. On the left at eye level is the water maker with two large storage bins above and below. A forward door houses the generator at eye level.
Electrical, Power & Plumbing
- 6 gallon 120volt hot water heater.
- 2 x 12 volts 2015 Trojan starter batteries are located 1 at each engine.
- 2 x 12 volts 2015 Deka 31M house batteries located forward of the settee.
- 2 x 175 watt solar panels mounted atop the hard bimini.
- 4.2 kw Entec West model EW-4200-D diesel electric start AC generator with 834 hours. The generator can also be hand-started, comes with spare parts and a noise reduction door. The generator is quite efficient with .4 gallon per hour consumption at 35 amp output.
- Shorepower isolation transformer (2010) to eliminate galvanic corrosion.
- 100 amp alternators on each engine.
- 50 amp Xantrex Marine battery charger (2010).
- BlueSky autocharge relays between house and engine start batteries (2014).
- Spectra Ventura 150 Deluxe water maker with spare filters with separate isolated 10 gal water tank that is one way connected to the two primary water tanks.
- Air Conditioning : Dometic Marine 13,000 BTU heat pump. All pumps are on timers for safety.
- Hard Bimini with 2 hatches fully covering the cockpit.
- Radar arch/dinghy davits.
- Awning track around cockpit .
- Screens for all hatches.
- 4 x primary winches on the salon roof, with two tracks on the salon roof for the Genoa and associated turning blocks, organizers and stoppers.
- The third track is located on the transom for control of the main sheet with electric winch
- 10 x mooring cleats surround the deck.
- Bow seats.
- Lifelines include double guard lines and gates on each side of the boat.
- A stainless steel anchor assembly wraps around the forward beam which houses the Genoa stay and serves as a secure location for twin anchors.
- An electric windlass can handle an all chain rode for the main anchor and a combination chain/rope rode for your secondary anchor located at the rear of the center beam just in front of the chain locker.
- Lewmar anchor windlass
- 40 kg Rocna anchor (New Zealand made).
- 2 anchor bridles.
- 4 x 50' dock lines and numerous 35' lines.
- 5 large cylindrical fenders and 2 extra large ball fenders.
- There is a step on the front of the salon structure for easy access to and from the deck to the boom.
- The trampolines are fitted with durable nylon coated netting.
- A swim ladder is fitted into a molded receiver on the starboard bottom transom step.
- Handrails are placed on the salon roof, in the cockpit area and on the transoms.
- Drogue Chute with 600ft of line, Sea Anchor which also uses same 600ft of line.
- 2 Dehon Shore Bikes.
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- Nanni Diesels (Converted 38hp Kubota) with 4.35 straight shaft sail drives
- Engines have approximately 1500 hours.
- Engine start batteries are 2015 Trojan
- Flex-O-Fold folding 3 blade props
Sails & Rigging
- 53-foot 7/8 fractional rig with cutter stay; this makes the mast 62-feet off the water.
- Furnished by Selden, the mast and boom are made of anodized aluminum.
- Harken track system to manage the mainsail.
- Double sweptback spreaders support the mast. This standard mast is designed so that those owners who must use the inter coastal waterway can meet most bridge clearances.
- Performance Dacron loose footed Main with 5 full battens, 2rows of reefs with Mac Pack sail bag and lazy jack system.
- Roller Furled #2 performance Dacron Genoa.
- Roller Furled 210% asymmetrical Screecher.
Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine displays at helm(5) and interior(1),AWA, Speed, Angle, Autopilot
- Depth Sounder Hummingbird--at helm
- Raymarine autopilot with Remote Control
- Sirius Stereo with speakers aft cokcpit and main salon
- Fuel and Engine gauges, with transfer pump
- 2 x 39 gal main tank, 13 gal aux tank
- Icom VHF Marine IC-M602
- SSB HF Marine IC-M802 with 2 remote stations
- VHF Handheld Icom BC-152
- Raymarine Ray 204 Cockpit VHF with speaker and Handheld remote
Additional Units Included
- 2005 Avon West Marine