2006 Hunter Legend 306
Craobh Haven, Argyll & Bute, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
- één / diesel
- Craobh Haven, Argyll & Bute, Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- £ 34,850 BTW betaald (EUR 38,179)
The Hunter Legend 306 is a very comfortable family cruiser with 6 berths in 3 cabins including the saloon. The accomodation is very spacious with a huge aft cabin which is the full width of the boat. The boat is set up for family/short handed sailing and has a deep safe cockpit. 3 Blade Folding Propeller
We look forward to welcoming you to Kip Marina. Boats are available for viewing on pontoons, hard standing (ladder access), on moorings and in some cases further afield. Please contact us before hand to check the location of the vessel you wish to view and any special requirements. If you are traveling a distance this is especially important in order to make sure the boats you wish to view are in their advertised location and available for viewing.
We look forward to organising your viewing and answering any questions you may have.
Roseann Sweeney Kip Boat Sales Michael Schmidt & Partner Tel: +0044(0)1475 529975 Fax:+0044(0)1475 529880 Mobile:0044(0)7990593158 firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact at +44 (0)1475 529975
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Lengte over alles: 9.02 m
Breedte: 3.28 m
Lengte over water: 8.21 m
Maximum diepgang: 1.59 m
Totaal vermogen: 20 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 3YM20
Type motor: Binnenboord
Schroef: Klap schroef
Type aandrijving: Saildrive
Motorvermogen: 20 HP
Kruissnelheid: 5 Knots
Maximum snelheid: 6 Knots
Aantal watertanks: 1 Plastic (150 Liter)
Aantal brandstoftanks: 1 (76 Liter)
Aantal afvalstoffentanks: 1 Plastic (76 Liter)
Aantal enkele bedden: 2
Aantal dubbele bedden: 2
Aantal toiletten: 1
- Balanced spade rudder composite shaft
- Bronze through-hull fittings below waterline
- Stainless steel telescoping swim ladder
- Stainless steel stern rail with seats
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure with internal structural grid.
- HKT Kevlar® Hull Reinforcement
- Through-Bolted Hull/Deck Joint
- Molded-In non-skid deck surfaces.
The Hunter Legend 306 is a comfortable family cruiser. With 6 berths in 3 cabins.The storage throughout the boat is good and there are 8 opening hatches and ports provide plenty of light and the headroom is fantastic.
- Everwear® laminate cabin sole
- Selected hardwood trim
- Fully enclosed head with vanity and shower
- AC and DC electrical outlets
- New diesel fired warm air heating 2009.
The forward cabin - This has a large 'V' berth with infill to convert it to a double.
The saloon - 6' 2" headroom. To starboard is an 'L' shaped settee berth and large table which will convert to a double berth if required. oppisate is a settee to port.
Galley - 'L' shaped galley to port, aft of the settee. The galley is a good size and has a large cool box, sink with pressurized H&C water system and gimballed cooker with oven. There is general storage for kitchenware and provisions.
- Laminate galley countertop
- Stainless steel sink
- AC electrical outlet
- Two-burner gimballed LPG stove with oven
Navigation station - Situated to starboard aft, with chart table and ships electrical distribution panel.
Heads / Toilet - The heads compartment is a good size with Jabsco marine flushing heads, sink and shower with H&C pressurized water system.
Aft double cabin - The aft cabin has a full width double berth. There is a large hanging locker with shelf.
Yanmar 3YM20 inboard 20 hp diesel engine. 2 cylinder sail driven with a 3 blade propeller.
- Sea and fresh water cooling
- Fuel consumption: half a gallon per hour
- Last serviced in 2016
- AC/DC switch panel
- Cabin lighting
- CE certification
- Dockside power with cable
- Deluxe engine panel with alarms and hour meter
- 2 x 12 volt batteries
- 220 volt electrical system
- 12V battery switch
- Electric automatic bilge pump
- Hot & Cold pressure water system
- Multiple AC outlets in cabin
- Tank gauges for fuel, water and waste
- Navigation light package
Sloop rigged Lindstrom Silver anodised aluminium mast with stainless steel standing rigging and silver anodised boom
- Dual single line reefing system
- 110% furling jib with acrylic sun cover
- Jib furling system
- Inboard jib tracks with adjustable cars
- Internal halyards led to cockpit
- Large mainsail with flaking system
- Mainsheet on arch
- (2) Sets triple line stoppers and organizers
- (4) 2 Speed self-tailing winches
- (2) Winch handles
- Dacron doyle sails (New 2005)
- Gennaker by north sails (New 2005)
- Stack pack and lazy jacks (New 2012)
- Mainsail cover
Stainless steel pullpit, pushpit and stantion posts with double lifelines and side access gates. Secure and easily navigated side decks with deep aft cockpit.
- Cockpit storage lockers
- Hinging helmsman seat
- Integral cockpit grab rail and fold-out table
- Integrated wheel console including: lewmar® direct drive steering system with single lever engine control, wheel brake, lighted compass, and stainless-steel wheel guard
- High volume manual bilge pump
- Walk-through transom
- Blue cockpit cover
- Integrated swim platform
- 360º Rub rail with stainless steel insert
- (3) Opening hatches
- (5) Opening ports
- Stainless steel arch with mainsheet
- (6) Stainless steel cleats - Bow, Stern and Spring Cleats
- Stainless steel deck handrails
- 3 Warps
- 6 Rope clutches
- Anchor roller
- Anchor well with space for windlass
- 1 Foot controlled electric windlass
- 1 CQR type 15kg anchor
- 1 CQR type 10 kg anchor
- Automatic engine room fire extinguishing system
- Domestic fire extinguishers
- Emergency tiller
- Ocean safety danbuoy
- Inshore flare pack
- Radar reflector
- 2 bilge pumps
- 3 Cockpit harness points
- 1 Fire blanket
- M.O.B rescue line & danbuoy
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.