THE FLYING CORGI is a very well maintained 37´ Great Harbour N37 (Navigator 37) Trawler, well admired for their offshore capability, and roomy comfort for liveaboards who wish to cruise extensively. THE FLYING CORGI has successfully cruised from Florida to New England. Her Yanmar engines have a little over 2700 hours and at 7-8 knots cruising speeds, she sips fuel, offering a 1500 mile range. Please review her description carefully, and you will be pleased with her complete list of extras and electronics, including an 8.5 kw Yanmar generator, two zone air conditioning, Bow & Stern Thrusters, Simrad autopilot, Nobeltec Radar-GPS, and Garmin 740S plotter as well. We thank you for your interest and will be pleased to get you aboard for your inspection.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
• Full Displacement.
• Hull is between 2-3" solid fiberglass with Nida Core foam sandwich construction above the rubrail.Hull Red Awlgrip-type paint (may be Imron).
• Bottom Painted in 2017.
Fuel: 500 gallons in fiberglass tank.
Water: 300 gallons in 2-150 gallon fiberglass port and starboard tanks.
Holding: 100 gallons in fiberglass tank.
• Twin 4JH3E Yanmar Diesels, 54 hp each (1500 mile cruising range), 4 cylinder, FWC.
• Port Engine Hours: 2722 hours as seen on the meter.
• Starboard Engine Hours: 2769 hours as seen on the meter.
Cruising speed: 7.25-7.50 knots @ 2400 RPM burning 2.2-2.5 gph.
Maximum speed: 8 knots @ 3000 RPM.
“THE FLYING CORGI” features a 500-gallon fuel tank, which will permit a 1500 Nautical mile cruise range at 6.6 knots with 10 percent reserve. At 7.7 knots, fuel burn is 3 gallons per hour. "THE FLYING CORGI" has the ability to provide a 7-knot “get home” speed on a single engine if required.
• Kanzaki KH4A transmissions.
• Twin Yanmar 4JH4E 54 HP diesel engines with new engine mounts.
• Two zone independent Anchor Manufacturing Comfort Air Conditioning with reverse cycle hot air w/separate controls on lower helm station and master stateroom bulkhead.
• Sea Star Hydraulic steering.
• Max Bow Thruster with two batteries totalling 24V; Battery system with separate Guest charger. Remote controls on both lower and upper helm stations.
• Two Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges per engine.
• Jabsco oil exchange system supporting all 3 engines.
• Racor Hydrocarbon filtration (Fuel polisher system).
• (2) 1 1/2” Stainless Steel prop shafts.
• (2) 3 – Blade, bronze 24 inch X 13 pitch counter rotating props.
• (3) Bilge pumps with automatic float switches.
• UMT adjustable davit boom and electric winch for raising and lowering 10' rigid Boat inflatable with 9.9 hp Lehr propane outboard.
• Custom Dinghy lifting bridle.
• Fiberglass fuel tank (500 gallons).
• 2015 PSS Dripless shaft seals.
• Yanmar Oil pressure, cooling, water temp and RPM gauges at both lower and upper helm.
• 2015 new cutlass bearings.
• 2016 24V sideshift stern thruster and battery tank.
• Evolution razor cutters on both shafts.
• No active seacocks - Seachest system in engine room with ball valves.
• ZF micro – commander electronic throttle and shift controls at both lower and upper helm stations.
• Tank Watch 4 holding tank level monitoring system.
• Engine room blower.
• (3) Handheld fire extinguishers.
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT: (For 8 if desired)
“THE FLYING CORGI” features a master stateroom forward with centerline queen berth, surrounded by mahogany hull ceiling, numerous drawers and storage compartments beneath and on both sides, to include port and starboard hanging lockers. A screened Bomar overhead hatch and two large screened opening portlights provide light and fresh air. Access to the forward chain locker is accessed easily by using the two custom ports in the forward crash bulkhead. Passing aft through the forward cabins mahogany door is the surprisingly large U-shaped ships galley to starboard with Corian countertops and all the conveniences, storage/cabinets and appliances one would expect from a much larger vessel. Two screened opening portlights and a screened Bomar overhead hatch provide additional light and ventilation when needed. Opposite and to port is the Head compartment with lighted mirrored sink, Vacuflush fresh water head and roomy tub with shower stall. Aft to port of the head compartment is a private guest cabin complete with a double berth, overhead cabinet, bookshelf, screened opening portlight and hanging locker. Engine access is through a door in the guest cabin and boasts standing headroom, a workbench w/vise, complete tool box/kit and complete access to all of the ships systems. Moving aft from the galley are solid teak steps leading up to the main salon. As a safety feature, a custom teak handrail has been added to ease passage forward and aft. The complete lower helm station with helm seat is to starboard with a door adjacent providing convenient access to the side deck. Opposite the lower helm station is a double seat, navigation station with chart table and storage. Aft to port is a large raised “L” shaped settee with dinette table, which converts to a lower cocktail table and/or berth. To starboard is a straight settee berth which converts to an upper and lower berth. A passageway door in the aft bulkhead of the salon opens to the aft deck, swim platform and access to the upper helm station. Beneath the main salon is a huge 14’ wide X 5’ Deep Bosun’s locker with access provided by molded fiberglass steps. The interior is attractively finished in varnished mahogany trim with beige leather-type cushions.
• Corian counter top.
• GE Arctic Profile (23 cubic foot) Refrigerator and Freezer.
• Kenyon electric 4 burner ceramic-top range.
• GE Profile combination microwave/convection oven.
• Splendide WD2000S Combination washer and dryer.
• Price Fister Stainless Steel Double Sink.
• 2016 SeaWard Stainless Steel hot water heater – 20 gallons.
• Nobeltec Navigation with two 15" touch screens (Radars & Plotters). Time Zero Professional run on a 2016 Digital Yacht Aqua PC with Windows 10.
• 2014 Garmin 740S GPS Chart Plotter on flybridge.
• SIMRAD AP24 Autopilots at lower and upper helm stations.
• ICOM MC602 VHF/DSC radio with ICOM 422 at Upper helm station.
• Two Ritchie Powerdamp Compasses - upper & lower.
• Standard digital depthsounder.
• AIS Nobeltec & Vespar Watch Mate.
• NEMA 2000 backbone - gateway to all electronics.
• Mase 8.5kw Generator by Yanmar – approximately 3500 hours in sound shield with starting controls and gauges at lower helm station - one 12V generator battery.
• 2014 sixteen 6V golf cart automatic lead acid batteries in series supporting engine starting and house functions, and thrusters with Bluewater battery switch.
• Xantrex Freedom Marine 3000 Watt Inverter/Automatic battery charger.
• Link 1000 battery monitor at lower helm station.
• (1) 240V AC 50 Amp Panel shore - 1 cord.
• (1) 120V AC Distribution Panel.
• (1) 12V DC Distribution Panel.
• Two 100 amp Balmar alternators.
• 50 Amp Shore Power connection on foredeck.
• TV/Cable/Telephone connection of foredeck.
• Chrome and stainless steel reading and dome lights -converted to LED's.
• LED Navigation lights.
• LED Anchor light.
• Full complement of fixtures and 125V AC receptacles throughout.
• 26" Sony flat screen TV (no antenna).
• Ultrasonic 12V hull bottom cleaning system.
• Sony AM/FM/CD/DTVD player with speakers in salon and flybridge.
• Foredeck dunnage boxes for storage of lines, power cords and deck brushes, etc.
• Danforth anchor with 200' 5/16" chain; Rocna anchor with 200' 5/16" chain.
• Maxwell low profile dual action windlass with foot and lower helm controls.
• Bow Pulpit with two rollers.
• Pressurized fresh water wash-down at bow and stern; also, aft cockpit hot and cold shower at stern.
• (7) Mooring cleats.
• Removable aluminum radar mast with anchor light.
• Heavy duty Aluminum railings and Stanchions.
• Triple rail gates (port, starboard and stern).
• 2014 Bimini (Toast Sunbrella) on Radar Arch.
• ITT Jabsco search light with remote control on lower helm.
• Swim platform; swim ladder mounted off platfrom.
• Main salon mini blinds on salon windows.
• USCG and dockside equipment including flares, PFD’s, docklines, fenders, life jackets and 50 AMP shore power cable.
COMMENTS: THE FLYING CORGI is a very well maintained 37´ Great Harbour N37 (Navigator 37) Trawler, well admired for their offshore capability, and roomy comfort for liveaboards who wish to cruise extensively. THE FLYING CORGI has successfully cruised from Florida to New England. Her Yanmar engines have a little over 2700 hours and at 7-8 knots cruising speeds, she sips fuel, offering a 1500 mile range. Please review her description carefully, and you will be pleased with her complete list of extras and electronics, including an 8.5 kw Yanmar generator, two zone air conditioning, Bow & Stern Thrusters, Simrad autopilot, Nobeltec Radar-GPS, and Garmin 740S plotter as well. We thank you for your interest and will be pleased to get you aboard for your inspection.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.