Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Naam van boot
Werf: Sabre Yachts - USA
Ontwerper: Jim Taylor Yacht Design / Sabre
Lengte over alles: 42 ft 6 in
Breedte: 13 ft 5 in
Lengte over water: 35 ft 11 in
Minimum diepgang: 6 ft 9 in
Maximum diepgang: 6 ft 10 in
Waterverplaatsing: 10886 kg
Ballast: 3810 kg
Totaal vermogen: 56 HP
Merk motor: Yanmar
Type motor: 4JH3E
Type motor: Binnenboord
Motorvermogen: 56 HP
Aantal enkele bedden: 6
Aantal toiletten: 2
The Sabre 426 is the fourth collaboration between Jim Taylor Yacht Design and the Sabre Design Team. Each of these designs has been recognized by the boating press as exceptional in both the their design and construction. This medium displacement cruiser/racer design was named one of Sail's Top Ten in her year of introduction and she continues as one of Sabre Yachts most popular designs.
Previous collaborations between the Sabre Yachts Design Team and Jim Taylor Yacht Design include the award winning Sabre 362, the Sabre 402 and the Sabre 452, each of which won the prestigious Cruising World Magazine, Boat of the Year Award in it's year of introduction.
All of these designs are medium-displacement cruising yachts which offer the performance characteristics of lighter racing boats, yet provide considerably more cruising amenities. This combination of traditional style and great performance is what has built the Sabre Yacht reputation in the sailing community.
Sabre's attention to detail is well known. Whether it be the style and grace of her shear, the intricate details of a deck tooling blending comfort, safety and good looks, or the details found in the hand crafted interior joinery, Sabre Yachts stands alone in quality and reputation.
The Sabre 426 embraces the standards which have put Sabre's name atop the quality spectrum of boatbuilding for the last 35 years. Current Sabre owners and those who have followed the brand over time, will see details here which make it feel familiar. Details which make sense, which add to comfort, security and well being. Logical details that, above all, make each Sabre design a great safe and beautiful sailboat.
But details from the past are just part of the story. Keeping up with technology has to go hand in hand with our desire to build the finest possible sailing yachts for our clients. The Sabre 426 hull is built using vacuum bagged, closed cell, cross linked PVC Divinycell foam and structural E Glass, which gives her one of the strongest, lightest, most durable structures available today. Her deck is also cored with Divinycell.
RCD Status: The yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A – “Ocean”
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Single unit, vacuum bagged fibreglass of alternate layers of matt knitted biaxial roving. Cored with Airex PVC closed cell foam.
- ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Below the waterline chopped strand glass with vinylester resin is used as a backup for ISO NPG gelcoat.
- Internal deck to hull joint.
- Bulkheads, berth faces, shelves and floor stringers laminated to the hull providing integral structural strength.
- Single resin infused deck unit - fibreglass with Airex core for stiffness with high density PVC core in high stress areas.
Keel & Rudder:
- A modern section fin keel cast in lead with antimony added for strength.
- Thru-bolted to sump with stainless steel bolts and bronze nuts.
- Balanced rudder, molded fiberglass bonded to a carbon fiber rudder stock passing through a Tide's Marine top bearing and a lip seal bearing laminated to the hull.
Engine & Gearboxes:
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH3E 56hp diesel engine.
- Engine compartment noise and heat insulation replaced with lead laminate.
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine Hours: c. 2061.
- Date of last service October 2017.
Propulsion & Steering:
- Feathering 3-bladed MaxProp propeller.
- MaxPower CR70 bow thruster.
- Wheel steering with wheel cover.
- Edson No.402 pedestal with Richie SP-5 compass in stainless steel binnacle.
- Emergency tiller.
- 12v system.
- Shorepower 220v ring main with sockets.
Battery Banks (2017):
- 4 x 12v 110 amp hour Group 31 deep cycle service batteries.
- 1 x Separate as above engine start battery.
- Heart Freedom 25 charger/2 kva inverter with battery condition monitoring.
Fresh Water & Water Heating System:
- Hot and cold pressurized water system heated by engine and shower power.
- Electric bilge pump.
- Manual bilge pump.
Grey & Black Water:
- Forward heads has holding tank (113 litres) with tank watch and macerator pump.
- Total capacity of 255 litres.
- Total capacity of 450 litres.
In the cockpit:
- Ritchie binnacle compass.
- Raymarine wind speed/angle.
- Raymarine tridata speed/depth/log.
- Raymarine graphic display.
- Raymarine autopilot display.
At the nav. station:
- Raymarine C80 colour chart plotter/radar.
- Raymarine GPS.
- DSC VHF radio.
- ISC Nav 6 weather fax.
- Sea-Me active radar reflector.
- Double stainless steel sinks.
- Force 10 3-burner gas cooker with grill and oven.
- Sea-Frost fridge and freezer.
Heating & Ventilation:
- Eberspacher hot air heating.
- 7 Lewmar polished Ocean Series deck hatches with wood framed screens.
- 4 main cabin recessed fixed port lights of Marguard Lexan.
- 2 stainless steel cowl vents.
- 8 Stainless Steel and 2 polished aluminum opening ports with screens.
- Acrylic sliding companionway hatch w/frp spray hood and solid teak hatch boards.
- Screened hatch boards.
Summary of Accommodation:
- Cherry interior.
- Large saloon with 2 x single berths.
- Owner’s cabin forward with its own shower and heads compartment.
- Visitor’s cabin aft offset to port with its own shower and heads compartment.
- U-shaped galley to starboard beside the companionway with ample storage.
- Aft facing chart table opposite to port. This is different from the standard layout to allow for an extra shower and heads compartment.
- Saloon table reinforced.
- Compartmentalized lockers.
- Navigation area fitted with bookshelf.
Note: Aft cabin has heads compartment with WC, basin and shower attached. Bhootan also has an aft facing chart table.
- Bermudan sloop.
- White painted Hall Spar triple spreader mast with rod rigging Rod re-headed NDT and dye tested 2015.
- New halyards 2015
- Detachable inner forestay.
- Kevlar Checkstays 2015.
- Navtec hydraulic backstay adjuster.
- Hall Spar quick vang led aft.
- Alloy bottle screw covers.
- Slab reefing.
- Harken furling.
- Spinnaker pole (stored on the mast).
- Mast steps to reach the mainsail headboard when on the boom.
- Lazy-bag & lazy-jacks.
- Numerous clutch hammers.
- Main sheet track is mounted on the coachroof.
- Adjustable genoa sheet cars.
- Lewmar self-tailing winches:
- 2 x Primaries - #58 CST – 2 speed.
- 2 x Secondaries – #44 CST – 2 speed.
- 2 x Halyard - #44 CST – 2 speed on the coach roof; 1 x electric for ease of reefing.
- Fully battened mainsail (Dimension-Polyant Hydronet) by Nicholson Hughes.
- All the sails below are by Watson:
- Mylar furling genoa (2005).
- Furling jib (2000).
- Dacon No. 4 (2005).
- Tri-sail, Orange Dacron (2005).
- Storm jib, Orange Dacron (2005)
- Spinnaker (2005).
- Sail No. IR 426.
- I: 56.50’
- J: 16.58’
- P: 49.50’
- E: 17.50’
- Working Sail Area: 920.00 sq ft.
- Pulpit, push-it, stanchions and guardrails.
- Opening gates at the guardrails.
- Transom boarding/swim ladder.
- Folding cockpit table.
- Rope bags in the cockpit.
- All hatches and companionway have fly screens.
Anchoring & Mooring Equipment:
- Stainless steel stem-head fitting with 2 x bow rollers.
- Lewmar Ocean No. 1 anchor windlass with 44lb Delta and 60m – 10mm galvanised chain – salt water wash down.
- 6 x Stainless steel mooring cleats.
- Mooring lines and fenders.
Covers, Canvas & Cushions:
- Sprayhood with grab rail.
- Jackstays (webbing).
- Horseshoe buoy.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.