This 2004 Donelle 35 Cruiser is a heavily constructed solid fiberglass boat built by Donelle Marine in Shemogue, New Brunswick. The Donelle 35 hull is made of three quarter-inch hand-laid fiberglass, and is one of the largest 35' downeast hulls available with a wide 13' beam that carries far forward. Powered by a 315 HP Cummins diesel this boat cruises comfortably at 12 to 14 knots at a fuel rate of about 8 gph, her top speed is about 18 knots. At 8 knots Lady's Choice burns just 3 gph! The Donelle hull design and solid construction make her extremely seaworthy, and the custom-designed interior with cherry wood cabinetry offers a perfect combination of comfortable cruising accommodations for two with plenty of room for guests and entertaining. her large cockpit offers a great platform for many different uses such as fishing and outdoor entertaining. This Donelle provides as much interior living area and cockpit space as many boats over 40 feet.
Please contact David O'Toole at Buzzards Bay Yacht Sales for more information on this Donelle 35: David@BuzzardsBayYacht.com Cell: 508-737-9999
• Hull is 3/4" thick hand-laid solid fiberglass with Awlgrip (Royal Blue) paint in 2014 • Pilothouse and side decks are solid white fiberglass • Hull is outfitted with dual rub rails and spray rails. • S/S handrails run aft from bow to cockpit.
• Two opening side ports with screens and two overhead Bomar hatches in Pilothouse
Teak flooring covers most of the cockpit
Fiberglass deck boxes located to the port and starboard sides of the cockpit provide storage and seating and a step up to side decks. Fiberglass propane tank enclosure provides additional seating.
• Fiberglass swim platform with transom door to large cockpit makes for easy boarding
• Two aluminum Anchor Marine lockable cockpit hatches in cockpit floor access the 6kw generator and the double-rammed hydraulic steering. They are covered with removable sections of the teak cockpit flooring. • Saltwater wash-down hose system in cockpit with extension to reach foredeck. • Port and starboard storage boxes in cockpit serve as bench seats and steps to side decks. Varnished teak cockpit coaming.
• S/S Weaver davits for carrying raft on swim step.
• Fiberglass bow platform with anchor roller.
•Starting forward is a hatch to the anchor locker, followed aft by a queen size walk around bed with reading lights, night lights, and below a large easy access storage area and four storage draws. Outboard of the bed on both sides are 6 cherry cabinets with forward two used as night stands and the rest for storage. Following aft from the bed in the stateroom, to port is a hanging closet and a separate shower room and to starboard is a hanging locker and a separate head. From there three steps lead up to the pilothouse with helm station and two person bench to starboard and navigation station with drop down table and two person bench to port. There are opening side windows on each side at the bench seating and aft of those are two more large windows on each side. Continuing aft from the helm/navigation benches to port is a couch and movable/adjustable table and to starboard is the galley with a Novakool fridge/freezer, S/S sink with pressure hot and cold, and a three burner propane stove with oven.
Two solid double doors connect the pilothouse to large, spacious cockpit with two aluminum Anchor Marine hatches to access the 6kw generator, and double-rammed hydraulic steering. These hatches and nearly all of the rest of the cockpit are covered by teak floor boards. A transom door to the swim platform makes boarding the vessel very easy. Long dock boxes on the port and starboard side of the cockpit provide storage and serve as bench seats and steps to access the side decks