2004 Cobia Center Console
NH, Verenigde Staten
- Volledige Specificaties Bekijken
Priced to sell!
- NH, Verenigde Staten
- Materiaal Romp:
- Huidige prijs:
- US$ 39,500 (EUR 33,749)
April 2018 - This is an EXCELLENT, FAST TUNA FISHERMAN! "When you choose a Cobia, you choose a combination of performance and value not found anywhere else in the boating industry," according to the manufacturer.
This is a one-owner, well cared for offshore fisherman, and for sale only because of the seller's need for a larger boat. These are the details:
- ~ Hull is a 2004
- ~ Motor is a 225 Yamaha four-stroke
- ~ 276 original engine hours
- ~ 2005 Aluminum trailer
- ~ Trim tabs
- ~ 150 gallon fuel tank
- ~ Swivel rod holders
- ~ Head in console
- ~ Garman 7610xsv GPS in dash
- ~ VHF
- ~ Sonar
- ~ Front and rear led cockpit lights
- ~ Rocket launchers
- ~ Marine stereo with 400W amp & ipod + bluetooth
- ~ Raw wash down
- ~ Fresh water hand shower
- ~ Battery switch
- ~ Anchor
- ~ Live well
- ~ Cooler
- ~ Forward fish boxes
- ~ Stainless prop
- ~ Note: The motor has been checked by the original dealer and winterized every year. The owner religiously flushes the motor with fresh water after every use. A dealer print out from last year is available, when they ran a complete motor log/check.
This is a superb, very safe and economical low-hour tuna boat, so don't pass it up. Available for inspection anytime. Currently at the owner's residence in shrinkwrap, but available to be seen. Please call or text. Thank you!
Please call Laurence at 603-433-3222
Please contact Laurence anytime for a showing. Thank you!
Please contact Laurence Bussey at 1.855.922.4877 ext. 709
Meer specificaties, uitrusting en informatie:
Sea Change Yacht Sellers, LLC offers the details of this vessel in good faith but does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor does it warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.