AVALON is a handsome, unique 26' Webber's Cove hull designed by the renowned Spencer Lincoln, and finished by Pemaquid Beach Boatworks in 1998. The is vessel has an unusually beamy hull, 10'6", for her length giving her a spacious cockpit, helm deck and stability. Powered with a single 260 hp Yanmar diesel, she cruises efficiently and quietly at 14 knots. Her simple accommodations are attractive and comfortable for a couple for overnight stays. Please note all of the improvements which have been made by her present owners. Who wouldn't want to step aboard and head for the cruising grounds of Penobscot Bay? Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Annie Gray is a longstanding YBAA member, offering 43 years of experience in assisting clients in the purchase or sale of high quality yachts of distinction.
Please call Annie at 207-363-7997 or on her cell at 603-498-3450
HULL AND DECK:
• Dark blue Awlgripped hull 2006.
• White boottop, red bottom.
• Hull believed to be fiberglass with foam-core sandwich construction.
• White fiberglass decks, trunk cabin and superstructure.
• Varnished mahogany exterior trim, windshield, handrails, half-rounds and cockpit coamings in excellent condition.
• Prop protected by full keel with skeg.
• Built-in transom bench seat with storage under.
• 4 S/S opening ports and one overhead deck hatch.
• Short radar mast mounted on hardtop.
• Two aluminum access hatches in cockpit sole.
• All brightwork stripped to bare redone 2014 by Robinhood Marine with two coats added each year.
• 2016 installed Arrigoni helm and companion seats.
• No engine box; very good engine access.
• Dark green Sunbrella curtain aft which rolls up.
• Additional cockpit screened enclosure for bug-free overnights.
Fuel: 100 gallons.
Water: 20 gallons in poly tank.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
• Single Yanmar 4LHDTE 260 hp, 4 cylinder diesel, FWC, with 973 original hours on the hour meter.
• Racor fuel filter; Groco bronze seawater strainer.
• Aquadrive shaft thruster bearing system for quiet, no vibration running (rebuilt 2014).
• Extensive sound insulation.
• 2015 4 bladed bronze prop reconditioned.
• 2017 new turbo installed.
• 2017 valves cleaned and adjusted.
• 2014 new exhaust manifold and after cooler.
• 2015 new ground wires replaced.
• 1 1/2" S/S shaft.
• Bus heater runs off engine heat exchanger.
• Hydraulic Teleflex Sea Star wheel steering with bronze spoked wheel.
Cruising speed: 14 knots @ 2200 RPM; Maximum speed: 19/20 knots @ 3600 RPM.
• 12V DC system only.
• Two 12V 4D batteries with selector switch.
• Bass circuit breaker panel with voltmeter.
• Nav lights, cockpit and cabin lights.
• Automatic electric bilge pump.
• Sleeps two in a simple, but attractive Herreshoff-style interior with white bulkheads and varnished mahogany trim, and a teak and holly sole.
• Dark green galley countertop; dark green Sunbrella berth cushions.
• Vee berths forward with storage under.
• Next aft is a small galley with S/S sink, cold pressure water and a one burner Origo 2000 non-pressurized alcohol stove, icebox and storage under and outboard.
• To starboard is an enclosed head with 2013 electric marine W.C., a handheld cold shower (vessel was plumbed for hot water, but hot water heater removed due to leak).
• Full standing 6' headroom below.
• One steps up to the helm deck with excellent visibility at the helm, two new Arrigoni helm and companion seats, and two overhead hatches for excellent ventilation.
• 2012 Raymarine C90 radar, GPS-Plotter and depthsounder.
• Furuno 821 LCD radar.
• Raymarine 45 VHF radio.
• Azimuth electronic compass.
• Two new Imtra motors for windshield wipers.
• Two folding teak chairs for cockpit.
• 20 lb CQR Plow anchor, 30' chain and100' anchor rode.
• Danforth anchor and rode.
• Swim ladder mounted on swim platform.
• Guest adjustable spotlight with remote control.
• Fenders and docklines.
• Life jackets, flares, fire extinguishers.
• 2017 fresh water cockpit washdown.
• Two square wicker-style storage boxes with seat cushions which fit under Arrigoni seats.
COMMENTS: AVALON is a handsome, unique 26' Webber's Cove hull designed by the renowned Spencer Lincoln, and finished by Pemaquid Beach Boatworks in 1998. The is vessel has an unusually beamy hull, 10'6", for her length giving her a spacious cockpit, helm deck and stability. Powered with a single 260 hp Yanmar diesel, she cruises efficiently and quietly at 14 knots. Her simple accommodations are attractive and comfortable for a couple for overnight stays. Please note all of the improvements which have been made by her present owners. Who wouldn't want to step aboard and head for the cruising grounds of Penobscot Bay? Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.