This Luhrs 320 Tournament has been well maintained and upgraded by her current owners, and is ready to go fishing!
- Bow-to-stern renovations under current ownership
- Professionally maintained and rebuilt MPC engines
- Rebuilt Kohler generator
Decks & Topsides Recently Painted
Stainless Steel Dual Horn
Canvas Window Covers
Circulating Raw Water Livewell
Fresh Water Washdown
Cockpit Freshwater Sink
Fish Door with Swim Platform Access
Bennett Trim Tabs
New, Oversized Plow Anchor
Bottom Painted Summer 2016
Reverse-Cycle Heat and Air Conditioning
New LED Lightbulbs
New AM/FM Radio
New 36" Television
Weems & Plath Barometer
Entering the boat through sliding cockpit doors, a settee flanks one side of the salon with plentiful space for gear on the other.
A u-shaped galley is forward to port, with a countertop and bar to starboard.
Forward and down the steps, a head is to starboard before entering the v-berth.
The v-berth features storage space and a spacious centerline queen bed. There is shelving above the berth as well as above (2) cedar-lined closets.
Stainless Steel Sink
Hot & Cold Pressurized Water
Kohler Generator (rebuilt)
Garmin 4212 Chartplotter
Clarion M309 Marine Radio (Salon)
Planet Audio TQ404 400W Amplifier
- Twin MPC 454's have been tuned to increase HP from 330 HP to 450 HP per engine
- New Eagle Forged Rotating Assemblies
- Weiand Stealth Intake Manifolds
- Holley 650 CFM Carburetor
- K & N Marine Filters
- New Risers
(2) 4-pack West Marine Type II Lifejackets